• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Davy0, Femto Apostle, and Unclechairman make sense. I take back possibly downgrading the characters. I am tired and unfocused in general, so my judgement is off.

If a casual Sensui is Small Country level, Yusuke can casually oneshot dozens of demons at his level at once, and Raizen is 1000x stronger, the current power levels mostly make sense. Maybe Raizen should be Small Continent level instead though, but we will have to wait for input from Rocks75. Also, I do not wish to start having to rescale lots of different franchises.

Also, Unclechairman makes a good point about your argumentative and accusatory behaviour Joseph. Please settle down. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
Also, Unclechairman makes a good point about your argumentative and accusatory behaviour Joseph. Please settle down. Thank you.
Do you not realize that the current tiers for YYH are biased at the moment? This is not any accusation, its a fact. I just want to fix it so that the franchise goes by the current forum standard

And there is no proof that YYH power level is linear, power level is not the best of arguement. What makes Raizen continent buster when neither he or Yusuke or ANY other YYH char didn't destroy a country? Do you also count the power level for Seven Deadly Sins? Or every other franchise?

I dont care much about Fujitora or EMS Madara, but their hype and feats are better comparatively. Other franchises are not getting the same biased treatement as YYH, I have read the manga and I know it. Sorry for the negative tone, If you say feats don't matter here, you can close the thread.

Feats definitely matter, but Yusuke casually oneshotting dozens of demons at Small Country level is a feat, and if Raizen is similarly stronger than him in turn, I can definitely see him at Small Continent level.

So with all of this taken into account, can we sort of agree that Yuskue is Small Country(or at least Small Country level), with Prime Raizen(?) as Small Contienent then?

Antvasima said:
Feats definitely matter, but Yusuke casually oneshotting dzens of demons at Small Country level is a feat, and if Raizen is similarly stronger than him, I can definitely see him at Small Continent level.
Except they are not small country, they were never small country. This small country itself is an assumption, not a fact. "They should be small country for one shotting demon"- this is a logical assumption, yes. But an assumption nevertheless. And I agreed to Yusuke being smalll country level, didn't I?

You yourself said that the calc was island level. That is THE best feat in YYH. Everything else is assumption. The manga is over long time back, there is no hype. We have seen what they could do

If Sensui was country level for busting a cliff, then EMS Madara would be continent level for busting 5 mountains similarly, right? You said you dont want to upgrade other franchises, so if you dont upgrade Naruto wont that be a biased decision? Am I saying anything wrong? I was just following the forum standard, nothing else

@CrossverseCrisis I would say that Yusuke seems to be Country level, and Raizen Small Continent level, but I am not the best person to ask.

If you would like my input, I think a major downgrade is unnecessary. Discounting powerscaling entirely is absurd. If Yusuke >>>>>>>>> small country busters and starving Raizen >>>>>>>>> Yusuke, I see no reason why we should act completely in the dark about his level of power. Davy's method of showing how absurd this is, while unorthodox, was pretty much spot on. This isn't a series spanning decades with hundreds of different writers. This is one series written by one guy.

I thought that it was said that casual Sensui was calculated at small country level later in the thread? Or do I misremember?

Antvasima said:
I thought that it was said that casual Sensui was calculated at small country level later in the thread? Or do I misremember?
Do you want me to make a thread about EMS Madara being continent level then? Will that be approved? Also Fujitora being country level

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Joseph619
Antvasima asked you a simple question. There is no need to reply with needless vitriol.
You can check the OP. I made the thread with Sensui being a country buster in account, not island. That's why I said EMS Madara would be continent level by same method. It was Antvasima who said Sensui was island level by calc (some 330 gigaton). I saw the country level calc long time ago before making this thread, you can read the OP again

I read the OP. This has nothing to do with that. This has everything to do with your tone towards an incredibly hard working admin who is trying his best to be unbiased. Ant did nothing but ask a question, and I am saying it is better to even answer with a simple "yes" or "no" as opposed to being snarky.

Fujitora only has Island level feats as far as I know, and Madara only Continent level feats, but you are looking for absolutes where none are to be found. We are only trying to make do as well as we can on a case by case basis.

@Joseph619: Wow, Joseph. You better watch how you respond back to people here, dude. Especially towards those like even Ant. Like WOW, way to dodge a simple question there. SMFH.

Of course Sensui was calced at country buster, that's the reason I wrote country level in the OP. Antvasim brought up the island level calc, not me. I am not being snarky lol. This isn't any accusation, just a clarification

My thread was made specificially with Sensui being a country buster in mind...

Well, he does have a point about that it was inappropriate of me to take power levels into account, as I have generally avoided that. My only defence is that I am tired, but again, if Raizen is far stronger than Country level characters, I have no problem with him as Small Continent level. His current rating at regular Continent level might be a bit much though. However, I am not the best person to ask.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Joseph619: Wow, Joseph. You better watch how you respond back to people here, dude. Especially towards those like even Ant. Like WOW, way to dodge a simple question there. SMFH.
You can chill brother, everything is in control. I dont know why people get riled up by a simple downgrade thread, Davy0 has been very rude to me throughout the thread with sarcastic comments and nobody batted an eye. I have been respectful towards everybody here despite all of that.

No you have not. You have behaved in a more unreasonable manner than Davy. That said, I am not a fan of his occasional behaviour either.

If so you can close this thread, I dont want to waste anybody elses time. Just to remind you, the tiers for YYH characters here are very wrong, and should have been adjusted accordingly.

Well, I am not well informed about YYH, but we can wait for Rocks75 to give some input.

Should I... (Sighs) Yes, yes of course...

I have no problem with Raizen being Large Country Level. But Yusuke is superior to Small Country Busters and has proven that with a simple feat of smacking the faces of dozens upon dozens of Small Country Busters with casual punches and that makes him well above Sensui, like it's not even a joke.

Sorry about the unorthodox nature of how I do things, but for people to understand something, sometimes you have to get that way. However, absurdities like discounting the context of one series if they don't contradict feats and information within it (which is why we wait on One Piece, which is why we wait on Naruto, which is why we wait on Bleach, etc) is the reason why you constantly sprouting that characters are this and that without enough feats, or if said reasons can be identified through feats and calcs by our expert calculators here, should never be thrown away.

If there is biased on a series, then we understand, the people will try to change it. However, for you to come in here and say there's biased when we've tried to show you information, when we've show you various reasons why something is what it is, when we'd done all we can to supply you yet you discount it and make your own words up, put words in other peoples mouths (like telling me what I said characters should be) that isn't gonna fly with anyone here, especially not me, guy.

But whatever. If you wish to continue doing what you doing, I don't mind supplying you with your own troll logic. But we can do this like people, not trolls, and talk this out. Compromise, but we're not compromising with one thing and refusing to believe another just because you think everyone is biased with nothing to hold up their words or logic. That's what we call "downplaying".

So, should I close this now? It seems most of the matter has been resolved, the only real issue remaining being how we should rate Prime Raizen, which someone may make another thread specifically for. If Rocks75 wishes to add to this discussion, he may reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back