• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu (The Boxer) vs Eggena (GRACE)

Eggena is ~35KJ, while Yu is ~10k KJ, so a 3.5x AP advantage to Eggena, and... that's it.

The AP advantage isn't so high that Yu wouldn't be able to damage him, so Yu kinda just-- beat the shit out of Eggena without getting hit once.

Uh. I guess the toxins from the rotten eggs can possibly be dangerous depending on their effects.
Toxins take time to kill a normal human being. holding your breath and leaving the area takes the effect in seconds.
Getting hit directly three times by the eggs is inta-kill

Now, the weird question. Yu know where to hit a chicken?
Eggena has the weaknesses of a chicken.

Eggena is used to taking blows to the head. She can use her beak to go towards yu's hand to try to cut her

In character, does Yu try to hit the legs?
Because of her size and shape, she has difficulty getting up.

Yu proceeds to dodge.
one last thing before I cast my vote. how influential is Yu?
Eggena managed to convince the chickens to rebel against the humans and willingly accept the corruption. One of their tactics is to make jokes (especially egg and chicken jokes) to take away the opponent's concentration.

one last thing before I cast my vote. how influential is Yu?
Eggena managed to convince the chickens to rebel against the humans and willingly accept the corruption. One of their tactics is to make jokes (especially egg and chicken jokes) to take away the opponent's concentration.
Yu for most of the series is entirely emotionless and doesn't respond to provocation. He had a gun pointed directly at his face and still had his idgaf face on, and nearly kills people without any semblance of emotion.

So it isn't very easy to convince him to not beat the **** out of you if your in a fight with him.

Yeah, and the only time he was like influenced and shit was when he went against ******* Jesus of Boxing, and even Jesus got most of his shit rocked, and Yu already knew him way back, so that's why.

In other words, I doubt Eggena's social influence gonna do shiz.

Yu for most of the series is entirely emotionless and doesn't respond to provocation. He had a gun pointed directly at his face and still had his idgaf face on, and nearly kills people without any semblance of emotion.

So it isn't very easy to convince him to not beat the **** out of you if your in a fight with him.
A question. Who do you vote for? That's pretty much all Eggena can do in a fight.
Besides being able to sit on Yu and end the fight.

Mfs when they realize they have to face someone who can throw rotten eggs at them:

shaking-nervous.gif

Back