• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bakura and Marik small Hax Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them
Bakura

1-sealing:bakura can seal souls and but them into cards

2-Invisibility as shown here

3-Immortality type 6 and cloning as long as bakura can transfer a fragment of his soul into an object or person he cannot die

4- due to Millennium Ring he can resisit mind attacks

5-4-sound manip ?

Diabound
1-power mimicry: as shown here here here

2-resisted sealing

3-Invisibility: also here

5-Duplication

Zorc
1-regen low-mid: healed an arm Twice

2-forcefield creation:as shown here

Marik
1-paralysis inducement: as shown here and here

2-Immortality type 6 same as bakura marik can transfer a fragment of his soul into other people

3-should be the same as bakura the Millennium Rod should protect him from mental attacks

4-soul manip: don't know why this wasn't inculded in the first place but there ya go

5-memeory manip:shown here

6-Empathic manip:shown here

all of the above
should get non-physical interaction due to effecting souls

gonna go to bed because i've been awake for almost 24hr and i hate myself

if anything happens

yay i guess

The Sound Manipulation is something that Falcos has and not Diabound. Unless there is a statement for that I don't think that you can scale the Millenium Rod to the Millenium Ring's feat of resisting mind reading. Affecting souls would be Soul Manipulation and not Non-Physical Interaction if I understand that right. The rest seems alright to me.

3-Invisibility: also here
This isn't really invisibility he's just inside the walls.

4-sound manip ?

This wasn't actually Diabound though.

2-Immortality type 6 same as bakura marik can transfer a fragment of his soul into other people
This just seems more like Possession to me.

3-should be the same as bakura the Millennium Rod should protect him from mental attacks
Has he displayed it?

I know they have certain specific abilities that affect souls, but have they ever been shown to physically interact with them?

Everything else looks fine.

@Ogbunabali

It does seem like as if Diabound had gone underground instead of going underground now that I'm looking at it again.

Ogbunabali said:
This isn't really invisibility he's just inside the walls.

4-sound manip ?

This wasn't actually Diabound though.

This just seems more like Possession to me.

Has he displayed it?

I know they have certain specific abilities that affect souls, but have they ever been shown to physically interact with them?

Everything else looks fine.

I agree

1-invisibility is daibound's powers it doesn't make sense him not having it no?

2-my bad that should under bakura due to summoning

3-if it was possesion bakura would've died as seen here his soul was destroyed but he used to parasite mind to put part of his soul into a part of Millennium Puzzle thus reviving and parasite mind can create clones when he puts his soul into something

4-about mind resistance it was stated that Millennium Item users are immune to other Millennium Item users

5-about non-physical using dark games or magic they can interact with souls and leave their bodies but physically i don't think so

1) The link does show Diabound having invisibility.

3) It would probably be good to link explanations for Parasite Mind.

4) A link for the statement would be good.

5) That would be Soul Manipulation.

I'm alright with Ogbunabali's analysis of the op, except for Mind Manipulation Resistance for Marik, since I do remember something about the Millenium Item users being resistant to the main magic of each other.

On a side note, shouldn't Bakura's abilities be split by tabs? It seems like a mess to decipher at the moment.

1-also here

2-here it's really complicated i don't blame you

3-i don't have the scan right now but just wait i'm sure Shadi said it if i'm not wrong

5-sure

@Nehz If you want yeah, that would be helpful.

@Zencha Regarding Diabound's invisibility, I think that works. But you'd probably have to put it under "limited Invisibility (Despite becoming invisible, the shadow of Diabound is still clearly present)".

I wasn't talking about Bakura about the possession, but about Marik.

The other stuff seem already addressed.

and now that i think about it marik shouldn't have type 6 only bakura

@SomebodyData

I've added the tabs to Bakura's profile. I'm wondering though why it lists Environmental Destruction.

@Nehz from what i saw some profiles are old so it may have some inconsistencies

Zencha9 said:
@Nehz from what i saw some profiles are old so it may have some inconsistencies
Should I remove the Environmental Destruction? I don't think that this is an actual power on this wiki.

@Nehz there's Environmental on this wiki but i don't remember bakura having one

edit: i meant zorc

Zencha9 said:
@Nehz there's Environmental on this wiki but i don't remember bakura having one

edit: i meant zorc
We do have Environmental Destruction but it isn't a power that is supposed to be listed on a profile. It's pretty much non-combat applicable Attack Potency that describes the scale of an area a character can destroy.

Well these revisions are for the anime ver right? That one shouldn't have environmental destruction, the manga version has it since its range comes from storm creation / darkness.

you know what the mind resitance for millennium items users can go boof i'll search for it later

i am watching the yugioh anime but still didin't find

@SomebodyData

do you have any idea where it might be ?

i checked the entire marik vs bakura fight the Pegasus one i didin't find

eh i give up

I really don't think all millennium items have resistance to mind reading/each other. Since if you remember in the Pegasus's fight with Yugi he could read his mind and predict his every move, the only reason Yugi won was because of the power of friendship (or something, I think he kept thinking about his friends).

Oh yeah, it was the mind switch thing. It's been way too long since I've watched the show.

also after rewatching the bakura vs marik fight

marik has absolutely Immortality type 6

Ogbunabali said:
I wasn't talking about Bakura about the possession, but about Marik.
The other stuff seem already addressed.
also sorry i'm dumb and didn't notice this

marik's case is wierd he gets his soul detroyed by ra

and then posses anzu or tea

so what we agreed on

bakura :sealing Immortality type 6 Invisibility resisiting mind manip sound manip due to summon

daibound : power mimicry resisted sealing limited invisibility teleportation transformations into electricity Also comes with intangibility duplication

zorc : regen low-mid forcefield

marik :paralysis soul memeory and Empathic manip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back