• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First Encounter: Kirby Right Back at Ya

Starter Show: Kirby Right Back at Ya

Hooked: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Cementation: Not yet

1) Sailor Moon 4 or 5 episodes / Dragon Ball

2) Inu Yasha / One Piece / Detective Conan / Pokemo

3) Naruto / Bleach (
Both aborted)

4)
Code Geass / Umineko (Anime)

5) very very many Slice of Life Anime.

First Encounter: 4Kids anime

starter (over 10 years later): Senran Kagura video game series/the Original Dragon Ball

hooked: Original Dragon Ball and other shows like Slayers, Gurren Lagann, FMAB, a couple ecchi here and there, and Naruto

cementation: Hunter x Hunter/Soul Eater manga

I started reading manga way to late infact I'm pretty sure I read light novels before manga even so the first manga I read was One Piece (Big Mom Arc) or To Love-Ru can't remember which one I read first.

First Encounter: 4Kids anime and Toonami.

Starter: Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, and... Prince of Tennis.

Hooked: FMAB, Death Note, Sekirei, and Rosario Vampire.

Cementation: Madoka Magica, MHA, and Danganronpa (Does that one count as anime?)

I think I vaguely remember Imperfect Cell from DBZ as my first encounter, so maybe that. Naruto was my second, then OP, then, Bleach.

Imperfect Cell absorbing 17 kept me away from Dragon Ball and pretty much anime in general (except like, Kirby and Pokémon) until my mid teens.

The real cal howard said:
Imperfect Cell absorbing 17 kept me away from Dragon Ball and pretty much anime in general (except like, Kirby and Pokémon) until my mid teens.
That scene was creepy af, no lie. Even the manga still makes it creepy. Wouldn've been better to just do the tried and true "stab and succ" like he did in the past.

First Encounter: My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I'm quite sure Pokémo was my first one.

Starter: Kirby right back at Ya!

Hooked: Fairy Tail and Death Note

Cementation: MHA and JoJo

First Encounter: Pokemon

Starter: Pokémon, Naruto, Card Captor Sakura and an anime about a girl having to collect good deed to fill in a jar that I can't remember the name (Kobato, for those who's interest)...I was basically watching whatever I can from Animax, including Sargent Keroro and shit like that.

After that, I guess the most memorable thing I watch would be when I decided to watch Toradora, K-on, Angel Beat, AnoHana, Baka to Test and it all go down from there.

First encounter: Samurai 7, Peacemaker, Gantz: first stage, Pokemon (one of these 4 not entirely sure which)

Starter: Bleach

Hooked: Fairy tail

Cementation: Fairy tail, Naruto

First Encounter: Not sure. Probably Pokemon or DBZ.

Starter: Dragon Ball Z.

Hooked: DB and Naruto (and some cliche ass anime with 12 chapters).

Cementation: One Piece.

Back