• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your first ever Vs Match

Esdeath vs Aokiji back when he was High 6C.

I didn't know environmental damage was useless in combat.

Harley Quinn VS Graham Specter. I made the matchup based on similar personality/character traits more than anything.

Looking back, the match was essentially 'slightly superior speed' VS 'vastly superior everything else', which in retrospect probably wasn't such a smart idea. I didn't have much of a grasp on the tier system back then. Sue me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there was even a bonus round. 'Cause why not?

I don't remember if it was my first

But I think it was Kid Goku vs Kid Naruto (both at 9-B, of course)

Back