• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite Verse vs. Plague Inc.

Kars no sells due to having all of earth's creatures's dna inside him so he would have the dna of the ones that are naturally immune.

Wont really help when the diseases evolve to naturally counter things that are naturally immune to them, as well as being diseases that things in the real world physically cant be immune to such as prions

The disease isn't limited to humans, it can evolve to spread through animals like birds, bats, fish, etc. Only the Simian Flu really has a weakness when it infects another species, that being apes.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic the Hedgehog: Shadow wouldn't be affected one bit. Type 1 immortality gives him immunity to disease.
Some of the diseases in Plague Inc arent conventional diesases, there are parasites, vampires, and zombies

Gave their pages a quick glance over and Danny Phantom (The Universe) should be fine. The ghosts and half ghosts (in ghost mode) don't have the physiology these things attack since their made up of nothing but ectoplasmic energy so their going to need to evolve. Plus Undergrowth got low godly Regenerationn so he won't stay dead. Clockwork can freeze time and have Desiree just wish them away.

my favorite verse would just try to wish the virus away, atomize it all on a planetary scale, etc.

... Can the plague even infect something like Ultraman? Their biologies, while similar in design, is so fundementally different and alien that it probably wouldn't even work period. Plus Ultras has insane technology and even has technologies that flat out revive the dead, no catches.

Might as well do mine:

Paranatural: Activity Club and all humans die, whereas Sprits and Ghosts are unharmed.

Mistbor: Most everyone dies or goes insane, even people like The Lord Ruler.

RWBY : Yeah, everyone is dead/insane.

Madoka: I wish to get rid of all the Plauge, every last one of them in the past, present, future, in every universe.

Kyubey: Okay.

Poof.

@Weekly

The viruses get no selled by Kars, due to them technically already being a part of his potential structure.

Which Viruses did you have in mind? As far as i can tell, the zombies would just end up being curriors and the vampires who created the zombies only get more legions of undead. The only thing I see effecting the Pillarmen are insanity, and not much else, because their body manipulation, regenerate, and immortality. I see the vampires in the same vain but to a lesser degree

The Hamon users are up in the air. Its a medical art and can be used to heal, and directly counters the undead, but how it would interact with most full blown illnesses is unknown

As for the stand users:

• Rubber Soul could potentially survive
  • Anubis survives
  • Josuke obviously can keep his friends alive, and Tonio can also support this. So most of the stand users in Morioh are safe as long as they team up like they did with Kira
  • Giorno's Magical Snake of healing is basically the perfect counter to any kind of Viral attack. Simply being around a sickness makes his creatures adapt to be immune, and all Giorno has to do is keep making creaters as the virus evolves to counter. So Passione's inner circle is perfectly safe
    • Not even gonna bother mentioning GER
  • Illusio is safe in the mirror world
  • Kraft Work might protect Sale, not sure. His stand is supposed to automatically stop everything at skin deep, which might include the virus
  • No idea how Greatful dead would interact
  • Ghiaccio is completely ******* safe lol. The virus can't even approach him without dying due to Gently Weeps, and the infected get destroyed by him
  • Carne dies anyway lol
  • Foo Fighters is fine, cuz of its nature
  • Emporio is fine due to isolation
  • Weather Report just needs to create a harsh enough enviroment
  • Pucci is already shown to be capable of manipulating microscopic life with his soul disks, so whether he survives or not is unknown
  • Sports Maxx is fine due to his ressurection and undead immortality. He is more likely to become a carrier of the virus
  • If Kenzou can stay in safe zones, he should be fine
  • Green Baby survives, since the virus probably can't even reach him
  • Poccoloco's luck keeps him safe
  • Valentine harnesses the corpse to make America completely safe, for SBR
Part 8's fate is mostly relient on what Valentine does

The viruses get no selled by Kars, due to them technically already being a part of his potential structure.

Viruses aren't alive in the conventional sense, meaning they wouldn't be part of his potential structure.

You're also ignoring the fact that most people would go insane before they even realise what is going on; nearly all of the Plague Inc. verse can restructure your brain or rewrite the DNA of your nerve cells and turn your immune system against itself.

McQueen solos

Dargoo Faust said:
Viruses aren't alive in the conventional sense, meaning they wouldn't be part of his potential structure.

You're also ignoring the fact that most people would go insane before they even realise what is going on; nearly all of the Plague Inc. verse can restructure your brain or rewrite the DNA of your nerve cells and turn your immune system against itself.

McQueen solos
Its not them being alive that's the issue, its them having DNA.

Any of these folks that have defensive hax in their stands also have their stand naturally acting to protect them as well. A lot of these people's defensive hax are passive in general.

And for the part 7 thing, its literally a country wide missfortune reflection thing, so the virus is no issue lol

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Its not them being alive that's the issue, its them having DNA.

Any of these folks that have defensive hax in their stands also have their stand naturally acting to protect them as well. A lot of these people's defensive hax are passive in general.

And for the part 7 thing, its literally a country wide missfortune reflection thing, so the virus is no issue lol
Nanomachines dont have DNA

Oh and the Zerg assimilates the Virus to make a super Hyperevolutionary Virus.

Abathur would love the amount of evolutions this plague goes under.

I think it should be adressed that this disease doesn't just kill you. Since it combines numerous aspects of the plague inc, namely the mind controlling body controlling aspect even if you die... You're effectively turning anyone alive into something that fights for the virus.

If you add in the Neurax worm or whatever that is that would be even a bigger nail on the coffin.

Very dangerous I'd say.

Scratch that, misread. But Neurax worm is definitely the deadliest with the shadow plague.

WeeklyBattles said:
Wont really help when the diseases evolve to naturally counter things that are naturally immune to them, as well as being diseases that things in the real world physically cant be immune to such as prions
How is Kars the one we're arguing would be susceptible to plague inc? He's literally the ultimate lifeform, reactive evolution is an explicit ability of his. He can alter his body in any way he desires, down to his very DNA. If any of the diseases come into contact with him, they will likely be killed off very quickly if not immediately. I doubt a lot of the viruses would even affect and alter vampires, let alone Kars.

Even if you made the argument that "oh no they're toooo op for his evolution" there is nothing stopping him using hamon and instantly burning up and destroying any un-wanted bacteria and viruses that would reside in his body. The heat and energy exerted from his hamon can literally vaporize and create molten flesh with just a poke. Imagine all of that energy built up inside him. It would physically destroy even prions.

EDIT: To clarify, Stroheim had compared the intensity of Kars's hamon to that of the sun. No prion or bacteria would survive his hamon.

And while I'm at it I should also be fair. Plague Inc is going to wipe out most of the JoJo-verse. Most stand users having self-preservation doesn't mean jack shit, they lack the physical capability of actually remedying their user, with a few exceptions such as Crazy Diamond and Golden Experience, both probably being able to heal those infected.

The only people in JoJo that survive are really those from part 1-2. They are either undead biological vampires who have been stated to have total control over their body, or they are practicioners of hamon aka life energy, which has been shown to heal shattered bones instantly, allow humans to run miles without breaking a sweat, etc. It even ejects poison out of your body. I have high hopes that it would resist most if not all of the diseases present in Plague Inc.

And since everyone from part 1-2 is dead if not on their way... I think it's safe to say that JoJo very quickly becomes apocalyptic, unless Pucci manages to reset the universe.

DC: The Kryptonians remain immune. The Lanterns (esp. the Red Lanterns) remain immune. Batman and co. devise a cure.

Dragon Ball: lol everyone gets ****** unless someone manages to make a wish on the dragon. Remember the heart virus?

Elder Scrolls: Potion of Cure Disease solos. o vo

Naruto: Everyone gets ******.

Marvel: I think most of this verse is probably ******, until Reed Richards makes a cure out of a human hair and a paperclip.

Bleach: Most of the important characters are souls, so they'll be fine--but there'll be a fuckload more Hollows once the virus starts killing real people.

and lastly:

Godzilla: Big G himself will be fine, because his high radioactivity would destroy the virus. Maybe it eventually turns into Godzilla: Earth, with Big G being the last vertebrate left on Earth?

Undertale: Monsters are mostly fine due to most plagues being unable to infect them and all that, but frisk is affected and forced to reset over and over (their mind isn't getting affected due to being possesed by a higher D though).

The Gamer: Gaia decides that the virus isn't normal enough and fate manips all parts of it that are affecting the real world and zombie's and such get powernulled by her as well. The abyss gets infected many die, but top tiers can just heal it, Han too can at the very least supress its effects with his healing until he has enough money to by an antitode.

RWBY:

Shadow plague: Makes people extremly OP. "Could stuff like bacteria have aura if inteligent enough to have it activated?"

Simian Flu: There aren't many apes at all... could it affect fanus? Or vampires?The few apes that there are might get aura and, well, Regenerationn with plagues isn't the best thing (it is, depending on your stance).

Necroa Virus: All the dead huntsman, or anyone dead, become zombies.Would this affect vampires and apres as well?

Neurax Worms: They can almost certanly get aura, but possible semblances apart, they get infected and become zombie's.

Bacteria: Might kill nearly everyone.

I kinda left grim out cuz it would eb head canon as we know nothing of their physiology.

MHA: Yeah, everyone is ******. I'm sure the plagues will apriciate the mutations.

One Piece: Here, too, nearly everyone is ******.

Dragon Ball: Depends who infects who. A vampire goku could be pretty problematic.

Something really intresting would be the "beyond human" custom mod infecting places. It evolves others and makes them pretty much a hivemind

SCP Foundatio: SCP-682 would just adapt to the plauges that he would have and the player would likely die from the plauges and SCP-049 has immortality so the plauges would not kill him and while SCP-173 has not organs or any human body parts it would be totally unaffcted by any of the plauges as for SCP-096 he has immunity to pain and immortality so he would survive as for SCP-966 966 will most likely not survive due to not having immortality as for most SCPS that cannot be seen by the human eye for example SCP-372 would most likely die due to not being immortal as for things made out of fire for example SCP-457 would most likely survive due to not having any human body parts and is just made of fire he would most likely survive as for humans such as SCP-053 would most likely survive due to having low-mid Regenerationn for SCP-939 939 would most likely die due to not being immortal and not having any Regenerationn as for SCP-035 he would most likely die to whoever is possessed by it as for SCP-106 he would most likely not survive due to not having a immortality of some sort for SCP-169 it would most likely survive due to having survived underwater and in space itself and other plauges like SCP-610 would most likely infect humans around the foundation while the other plauges try to spread as for SCP-1048 it would most likely die due to not having any Regenerationn or immortality.

Godzilla: Godzilla would just survive due to having immortality and low-mid to low-high Regenerationn mothra would survive due to having immortality king ghidorah would most likely die due to not being immortal and not having Regenerationn Mechagodzilla would survive due to being a robot gigan would die due to not being immortal destoroyah would likely survive due to having Regenerationn biollante would survive due to having mid-high Regenerationn Megaguirus would die due to not being immortal or not having any immortality orga would survive due to having low-mid regneration spacegodzilla would likely survive due to having low Regenerationn king kong would die due to not being immortal and not having any Regenerationn rodan would die as well due to not being immortal or not having any regeneraiton hedorah would survive due to having low-high Regenerationn.

Five Nights At Freddy's: The anmatronics would survive due to already being dead as a ghost the only person that would die would be william afton due to not being immortal or having any Regenerationn before his death

Spooky's Jumpscare Mansio: The protagonist would survive due to having Regenerationn and having resurrection spooky would survive due to already being dead as a ghost GL labs would die due to the labs being runned by humans specimen 2 would survive due to having low-high Regenerationn specimen 3 would die due to not being immortal or not having any Regenerationn specimen 4 would survive due to being non-corporeal specimen 5 would die due to not having any immortality or regenration specimen 6 would survive due to being a puppet specimen 7 would survive due to non-corporeal specimen 8 would survive as well due to being non-corporeal specimen 9 would survive due to having immortality specimen 10 would die due to not having any immortality or regeneraiton specimen 11 would likely survive due to it having a pocket reality specimen 12 would survive due to having immortality specimen 13 would die due to not being immortal or not having any Regenerationn.

Imscared: The player would survive due to having immortality and resurrection white face would survive due to being a being made of data HER would survive due to being non-corporeal and having immortality.

Baldi's Basics In Education And Learning: Baldi would likely die due to not having any Regenerationn or immortality 1st prize would survive due to being a robot gotta sweep would survive due to being a broom the player woul die due to not being immortal or Regenerationn.

Spongebob: All the fish would survive while mermaid man and barnacle boy would die

Goosebumps: Slappy would survive due to being a wooden puppet will blake would die

Ben 10: Ben would survive due to warping realitys zombozo would most likely not survive dr animo would most likely die ghostfreak would survive due to being a ghost hex would survive due to having ressurection kraab would survive due to being a robot.

Dark Souls:

I don't think there is a disease that can make that world darker or deadlier,when evreything is dead already.

Naruto:

Tailed Beasts are Ok,don't know about everyone else.

Dragon Ball Super: I don't think anyone can survive disease and poison, maybe Hakaishin or Angel? I not sure :(

One Punch Man: Ded, no one survives

My Hero Academia: Same as OPM

Umineko When They Cry: All character survive and resist :)

ProfessorLord said:
And while I'm at it I should also be fair. Plague Inc is going to wipe out most of the JoJo-verse. Most stand users having self-preservation doesn't mean jack shit, they lack the physical capability of actually remedying their user, with a few exceptions such as Crazy Diamond and Golden Experience, both probably being able to heal those infected.
The only people in JoJo that survive are really those from part 1-2. They are either undead biological vampires who have been stated to have total control over their body, or they are practicioners of hamon aka life energy, which has been shown to heal shattered bones instantly, allow humans to run miles without breaking a sweat, etc. It even ejects poison out of your body. I have high hopes that it would resist most if not all of the diseases present in Plague Inc.

And since everyone from part 1-2 is dead if not on their way... I think it's safe to say that JoJo very quickly becomes apocalyptic, unless Pucci manages to reset the universe.
Part 7 is fine due to Valentine's Corpse plan. When the corpse goes in the device, the entire country is basically safe from any of the plagues. None of them are getting around country wide missfortune reflection.

Giorno's magical snake of healing means his close friends are fine, same with Tonio and Josuke. Other than that, and a few people with strong defensive hax, they are ******.

Save for Hamon users and the undead of course

Back