• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite universe is attacked by The Flood from Halo. How the battle goes?

@Numbersguy, Animus (Metroid) alone, solos the Flood and all of Halo. Also, pretty sure any Phazo enhanced enemy makes them all jokes in comparison. Also, the Ancient Key Minds have never been shown to resist AZ Ice beam.

It was rated as 2-A, due to some vague statements. But that turned out to be wank. The god tiers are like 4-A to 3-C at most and even then; that's just collectively as a race, not individually.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It was rated as 2-A, due to some vague statements. But that turned out to be wank. The god tiers are like 4-A to 3-C at most and even then; that's just collectively as a race, not individually.
I still find it appalling how they ever got that rating to begin with. I know you said it came from Spacebattles, but where and when? I was a member there for 2 years and 90% of the time, they tend to downplay Halo, along with other verses....

@Versus, it came from this thread, and relied far too heavily on assumptions. First was they heard infinite timelines exist, which has nothing to do with them actually effecting all of them. So that downgrades them to 2-C at least. Next, it was only Fuel gathering, never actually destroyed an entire universe, so that downgrades them to High 3-A at best. They didn't absorb all the universe's power, so even 3-A is high-balling it. The fuel they gathered wasn't for destruction, but simply to expand civilization across the galaxy. Meaning anything higher than 3-C is pretty much wank; best destructive weapon being the Halo Rings is just a omni-directional light that covers the galaxy and destroys biological life without harming robots, or inanimate objects such as planets and stars. And Lastly, they were baby universes that haven't even been born yet; the actual physical size of those "Universes" were Planet to Star sized at best. And even the Hyperbolic Time Chamber isn't an entire universe, but a Planet sized pocket reality where time words differently. Fans of the series ignored each and every single one of those obvious facts. Matt thankfully had about everything debunked here.

Yeah, the God-Tiers of Halo are 3-C at best. And that is at the very best of high balling. And this is coming from one of the three most knowledgeable people on the verse on this site, and a big fanboy of the series. Ah that thread huh? It was around for awhile. I never read it.

Anyways im just going break COD up ftom zombies to non zombies

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Series:Royally ****** anything past 9-B

Call of duty Black ops Series:Same as before

Call of duty Zombies:****** until Monty takes care of this himself or has Primis tKe care of it.

Doki Doki Litirature club.: The game identifies them as a virus, either plot manipulating them into submission, gliching out and being reinstalled by the player or monika updating the games with the floods data, thus making the game into a post apocalypse game with monika as a main love interest and a deus ex (monika) machina making the MC survive, but never win so that the games goes on forever

Fairy Tail: Zeref kills all of the Flood in round 1. In round 2, Zeref gets blitzed so he gets annoyed and stops time and kills the flood.

Digimon: lol flood get stomped

Pokemon: See above^

Masada: See above but worse^

Pokemon: Arceus stomps

Mario: The Chaos heart stomps

Sonic: Darkspine Sonic stomps

Undertale: The God tiers stomps

Dead rising: nope!

Binding Of Isaac: nope!

DragonEmperor23 said:
Fairy Tail: Zeref kills all of the Flood in round 1. In round 2, Zeref gets blitzed so he gets annoyed and stops time and kills the flood.
How would he kill every last spore? Because as long as one exists, they will keep on gaining more biomass. Zeref wouldn't even have a planet to do whatever on after.

VersusJunkie54 said:
How would he kill every last spore? Because as long as one exists, they will keep on gaining more biomass. Zeref wouldn't even have a planet to do whatever on after.
Death Manipulation.

A single spore was considered game over for an inhabited planet in the Halo lore. So anyone who breathes one in will eventually turn into a Flood.

TriforcePower1 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
On a planetary scale? I mean... sure if he's fine living the rest of his days on a lifeless rock.
That's... kind of his goal ovo
Forgive me, I've never watched or read Fairy Tail.

So if he can cleanse 100% of the biomass after they consume all life on the planet. I guess they acomplished his goal?

Do they have an answer to reality warping, causality manipulation, time travel, abstract existence, physics manipulation, conceptual manipulation, and many other hax that I can't put here because I don't recall them all?

The best they have is reality warping and being able to weaponize slipspace via Star Roads. I don't think that would help them against what you just mentioned.

Pokémo Even most unevolved pokemon could either match or defeat the Flood, though the higher legendaries would be needed to defeat the Ancient Flood Key Minds

Undertale Same as above, with the normal enemies and god tier characters instead

Five Nights At Freddy's The canon animatronics can defeat the Infected Forms, but the higher up Combat Forms destroy the animatronics

FNAF World (Verse) Playable animatronics from Pre-Update 2 destroy the Flood, but higher bosses are needed to defeat the Ancient Flood Key Minds

Mario Bros Most fodder is defeated easily, but any Mario character that isn't fodder ***** on the Flood. Higher-level Main Cast is needed to defeat the Ancient Flood Key Minds

Akira (verse): Most of the fodder tier espers die, they have Small Building to Building level feats or scale to Tetsuo's Multi-Continent level key after the time skip, this is unless I'm forgetting about some matter hax. Then there's Akira and Tetsuo after going out of control who curbstomp by being Universe level+.

Doctor Who: A large amount of races have missiles capable of wiping out all biological life on planets, even including the Daleks within the first centuries of their creation, and the Bandril, who are mostly peaceful, could do this on a global scale. There's also some extremely good matter manipulation hax, weapons capable of destroying stars, etc. The time lords and Daleks stomp.

That's... kind of his goal ovo
Forgive me, I've never watched or read Fairy Tail.

So if he can cleanse 100% of the biomass after they consume all life on the planet. I guess they acomplished his goal?

Kind of. His objective is more extermination of humanity, but he doesn't have any particular problem living in a lifeless planet due to his depression and immortalities. Though I doubt he will be capable of exterminating the whole flood, Ancselam may take care of that if he feels like it (though, given that he didn't intervene in the whole Acnologia thing, it's unlikely but still possible).

Stellaris: Depending on a lot of factors, if Flood runs into end game galaxy, they are quickly stomped and life goes back to normal with a few cracked worlds. If its early game, then all depends whether the Flood can find food source early on. If yes, they win. If no, they will have a harder time.

Warhammer: Usual sunday, a few planets got exterminatus, not a big deal.

Back