• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite universe is attacked by The Flood from Halo. How the battle goes?

@Veloxt1r0kore The Flood can actually infect technology like Robots, but I dont know how they work in Getter Robot.

Rein would adopt them as a pet tbh.

Fire Emblem 1. Bolganone Burns 2. Ashera and Yune are Non-Corporal, so they're safe from the Ancient Key Mind Flood. Can't really say the same for everybody else. Though, they can protect their people with barriers. Though, the Velezark's introduction, the Flood are no sweat anymore.

The Legend of Zelda 1. Slash it with the Master Sword, done. 2. The Golden Goddesses Warp Reality, bye bye Flood.

StarCraft Zerg are basically more advanced version of the Flood; not to mention Protoss got Mass Void Rays and Purifiers to counter all the Flood. Amon and Ascended Xel'naga Kerrigan also stomp them.

Yu Yu Hakusho 1. Spirit Gun, done. 2. They're kind of screwed sadly.

Metroid (Verse) Samus still solos; especially Composite Samus. Although, X Virus controlling Ancient Key Mind Floods and becoming X Flood would be badass tbh.

Xenoblade Alvis (Xenoblade Chronicles) Stomps

InuYasha (Verse) 1. Wind Scar! 2. And then Screwed again; but Naraku's safe thanks to Low-Godly regen.

naruto: they all gonna die, believe it!

The gamer: They get sealed into an instant dungeon for all of eternity, assured via fate manipulation of the godtier of the verse.

Scp: Depends where they spawn, the scp foundation still has far to many assets to beat them for me to say they can do anything

Cthulhu mythos: They get mindraped

Bloodburn: Idk, Depends on how much time they have to prospere

MCU: they wont feel so well

The gaming master666 said:
The living tribunal name was mentioned actually
The "Rod of the Living Tribunal" was a cameo name at best. The actual Living Tribunal was never implied and that rod was not even that powerful, indicating it did not come from the comics-style LT. Even then the existence of LT isn't confirmation of the existence of TOAA.

Cthulhu Mythos

Stage 1: Assuming the Flood start on Earth, this all depends on what's on the planet at the time and if they catch something's attention, which I assume they would. If they wipe out humanity and just continue to spread, they're fine until they get noticed by something like a Great Old One or far more advanced race, which proceeds to wipe them out. Nothing beyond that will ever notice them, except Nyarlathotep, who may turn them into a servitor race, as he could find some interest in that

Stage 2: The same but faster.

Warhammer 40,000

There are honestly so many possibilities here that it all depends on where in the 40k galaxy they start out, so I'd need an idea of that..

@Azathoth

They become Nurgle servants or something, that or they infect the Orks and become the most powerful beings in existance.

The flood infecting the orks would probably turn out disastrous, considering that the orks unconsciously created stuff that's weaker than, but still roughly comparable to, the chaos gods of all things. If the flood was able to organize the orks and all that latent psychic energy, they'd probably take over the setting minus maybe Ynnead, not sure if they would be able to become 1A.

@Wokistan That's only because the Orks believe it, though. Barely sentient lesser Flood organisms would actually result in a loss of Waaagh! energy.

Dragon's Dogma : The Flood Stomps Most of the verse, Until they Reach the God Tiers Who Stomps Them Effortlessly.

Digimon : Mid Tiers And Above Solos.

Dies Irae : Reinhard Waves and they die.

@Azzy

Let's just say Pre-Heresy Era Imperium, right after the Ullanor Triumph. The Word Bearers are the first to be attacked by the Flood, and take heavy losses including Erebus and Kor Phaeron, so Heresy never happens.

The SCP Foundation is going to die here. Last time something remotely similar to this happened, they collapsed.

...That said, SCP-2000 is extremely useful for stuff like this.

@Assalt

I highly doubt the Zergs are better than The Flood. They will be committing suicide if they ever try to absorb anything. A single Zerg absorbs it, and they will be gone within days.

@Kep

They don't "absorb" normally. They break down the opponent's biological sequences and use any good traits they found in them. If they did try to assimilate the individual Flood organisms, it would be done by a Viriphage, which launched a virus that infests the target. Until the virus takes control, the afflicted organism isn't part of the Zerg.

The elder scrolls: Most regular people of the elder scrolls die, but the heroes most likely destroy them, and sheogorath sends a bird at them that causes them to rip themselves to pieces trying to kill it (and if that doesn't work he throws a meteorite at them).

Bloodborn: Moon Presence causes all them to be on the brink of death and they get a moon dropped on them.

Dark Souls: SoC lasers them to death, and giantdad stunlocks with a flaming sword that burns there corpses.

GoW 4: Kratos freezes them and proceeds to beat them to death, and Soul Eaters eat their souls.

Legend of Zelda: They get eaten alive by I believe even the fodder.

@Kepekley Sarah Kerrigan alone is a much stronger mind hacker and leader than any individual Flood. And with her Ascended Xel'Naga form, she downright stomps.

Bumping this:

-DOOM: Everyone is done for, the Doomguy can't fight off the Keyminds or fight millions of Flood infected demons... sooner or later they will get him.

-Fallout: Everyone dies in hours. No way they can kill the thousands of Flood, and considering how divided is America, I can't imagine any other continent faring better.

-Mario Bros: Lol Star Rod. The Flood doesn't last much until they use it.

-Metroid: I... really don't know. I think they lose or the X Parasite fuses with The Flood and everyone is ****** even harder.

-Evangelio: Shinji won't get on the robot.

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: I think they lose... I mean, Giorno has to sleep and Pucci too. Unless HA DIO is involved.

-Fist of The North Star: Flood says "Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru" to the entire verse.

-Marvel Cinematic Universe: Flood say "I don't feel so good".

-Star Wars: DEATH_STAR_SPAMMING.EXE

-Adventure Time: Prismo wishes them away.

-Avatar: The Last Airbender: Everyone dies.

-Transformers: Unicron blows up the infected planets... depending on the universe.

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The 4th dimensional being rekts them.

-SCP Foundatio: 682 solos everything, no way they can kill it.

-Digimo: The Ygg and Homu have the Royal Knights and Olympos Xll purge them within minutes. Not to mention that Mega Digimon and some Ultimate Digimon basically say lolfuck you and mass wipe them. If there is one thing Digimon are good at, it's coming together to destroy threats. Also, I doubt Lucemon is gonna allow those things to roam free.

-Soul Calibur: The guys die, but not without a decent fight. Key Minds take them out tho.

-Under Night In-Birth: Same as above.

-Kingdom Hearts: They have enough hax to take care of them after a few hours.

Puella Magi: Pretty much any magical girl can deal with the individuals, although not all of them can actually kill them, so they'll need to work together.

The key minds slaughter absolutely everything then Madoka says "no Flood" and deletes them.

Epic Battle Fantasy: The Key Minds probably kill everyone, then Godcat nukes them because they aren't cats (yes)

RWBY: They put up a decent fight, but eventually get swarmed.

Sora No Otoshimono: Ikaros wipes out armies upon armies, until the Key Minds come into play, at which point it depends if they destroy Synapse quickly or they get deleted from the timeline.

Mistbor - They start killing everyone until Harmony/Lord Ruler/Vin tells them to eff off, or just bio manips them out of existence.

Star Wars: :( Star Wars huge over populated Galaxy ends up being it's greatest enemy

most of the verse gets rekt.

Back