• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite universe is attacked by The Flood from Halo. How the battle goes?

Just as the title says. Let's discuss about the Flood against other fictions. I recently found this thread on Reddit (https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/amp...r_favorite_universe_is_attacked_by_the_flood/) that uses the same ideia and thought about doing the same here and see peoples opinions on the matter. I'll divide the attack in two stages for simplification: 1-the invasion starts with one spore or infection form. 2-the invasion starts with the Flood having stabilished keyminds. Let's have fun guys!

Oh boy.

Akame ga Kill!: They all die without hours.

My Hero Academia: Same thing.

One Punch Man: Same thing.

Ben 10: The Flood suddenly stops existing and everything returns to normal.

Hunter x Hunter: Flood kill them all.

Pokemon: Humans are in trouble and they likely lose a decent chunk of the population, but most Pokemon will be fine and the Flood will be purged.

StarCraft: The Zerg assimilates any decent parts of them before wiping them out.

League of Legends: Almost everyone is OK but some characters with some single-target-only low tiers.

Terraria: The Terrarian breaks out his Meowmere and rips the horse to shreds.

Rivals of Aether: The general population is screwed but the Rivals are fine. Zetterburn can incinerate mass hordes of Flood, Orcane can swamp them out, Sylvanos turns into forested location into a death trap, and Absa can destroy them with vicious storms.

Nuclear Throne: The Flood lose by arriving. The NT world is super irradiated and will kill the Flood on atmospheric entry.

RuneScape: The complete abundance of mages and gods will completely remove the Flood threat.

Stellaris

They probably conquer the galaxy, then take a wrong turn and end up in the shroud. IT IS NOT YET YOUR TIME. BUT IT COULD BE.

My little pony. Horses got stomped.

Myst. The D'ni just leave the universe they appear in, no need for Yahvo to interfere.

RWBY: The Flood probably win.

MLP: The Flood might lose depending on the circumstances.

Godzilla: Unsure.

Minecraft: Steve is likely going to fall but they ain't taking out the entire multiverse, as each universe is infinite and has an infinite amount of soldiers ready for battle.

Then there are the god tiers which they stand no chance against.

Terraria: What Assalt said

Undertale: They should be mostly fine, SAVE and LOAD n shit.

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Just Monika (and Sayori+Player)

My Little Pony: Surprisingly most of them remain unscathed while the god tiers do their work.

Scribblenauts: Max whips out his notebook

Cuphead: They all die

Shin Megami Tensei: Welp, the flood tried.

Gravity Falls: Most of the verse gets defeated, then Bill laughs at their face, then somehow dies via spray can.

@assaltwaffle Maybe the flood can infect the zerg? What if the flood get queens and/or overlords infected? Both factions are similar so i dunno.

@Edwardtruong2006 Maybe Monika could be infected with the logic plague? Maybe the flood could convince her to be a part of them or something lol.

@UIGoku

The Zerg are more powerful, more numerous, and have better adaptation. I doubt the Flood can harm them.

Cthulhu mythos and MTG are fine, but Dark Souls probably doesn't fare so well.

11 eyes: Solos majority of the verse, dies to the gods like Tachibana Kukuri, and Demiurge

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou: Flood is too slow and if its against the entire verse, hajime and co have plenty of ways to kill it including concept manipulation, working together and extending time or going to another planet or something to get enough time to create concepts or something else. Ppl in the verse have bioweapons which can destroy or rejuvenate cells or something like that, and ppl can reverse time to return ppl back to healthy states. They can probably work something out to kill it.

Heroic Age: Can probably hold out due to the golden tribe, yuty with her blackholes and bfr, and lecty and her time powers.

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!: Top tier magicians can create concepts and even someone like suimei has higher dimensionsal defenses, higher dimensionsal beings apparently exist too, the flood dies.

Ourai no Gahkthu: Destroys majority of verse, then gk and chutulu stare at him.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Even fodder has all sort of resistances and hax and are intangible, top tiers like rimuru and gii being universe level eos, flood dies.

Sekien no Inganock: Not doing anything if he can't hurt possibilities, and relevant people can destroy possibilities and information, flood dies.

Shikkoku no Sharnoth: Destroys majority of the verse, then M laughs and destroys the flood's entire verse.

The Spirit of Eternity Sword: Et Ca Repha and everyone relevant are all High 2-A and Low 1-C, flood gets destroyed.

@Assaltwaffle Even considering the keyminds and what they allow the flood to do? Maybe the flood could simply outsmart the zerg or something. I'm aware that the zerg is in general more adaptable and powerful than the flood in a inicial infection state but i think later infection graveminds and keyminds could be able to use tactics to overcome the zerg, but just maybe lol.

@Wokistan Half of Cthulhu mythos is probably safe as the flood is fodder for superior dimensional beings most of the time. @Celestial There is lots of fictional universes there i never heard about. Which would you recomend me to check out first?

@VersusJunkie and @Arrogant Maybe Saitama one punches the universe and the flood into non existence lol, jk. I think he might survive more than most people think even for a human considering not even hax affects him. At least before the flood adapts to infect him if it can't do it by standard.

@UIGoku

The Zerg aren't uncoordinated. They have a Hivemind leader that organizes them with inhuman coordination. This Hivemind has the ability to adapt the Swarm almost instantly to any threat. They can grow wings on the spot, become immune to toxins or radiation, and more. With the Hivemins leader behind them the Zerg work like a single, massive organism.

@Ultra Don't know, up to you, in terms of length by genre from shortest to longest its:

Visual Novel: Shikkoku no sharnoth, ourai no gakhthun, 11 eyes, sekien no inganock, all of them take like 30 hours to get through, except spirit of the eternity sword which takes 50+ hours

Web novels/lightnovels: tensei is shorter than arifureta, tensei has 226 chapters, arifureta has like 307.

Anime: heroic age has about 24 episodes.

In terms of my overall enjoyment of the series: Sekien no inganock>ourai no gahkthun>shikkoku no sharnoth>tensei shitarra>isekai mahou>arifureta>11 eyes>spirit of the eternity sword>heroic age

Just gonna say that a touch is enough to infect somebody, they can infect planets in minutes and survive radiation from Slipspace, also they can creat viruses to hack into IA and Computers and then mutate inside them without being there (But this is probably inconsistent), because the Flood in Halo 3 and the ancient Flood are two very different things.

@Assalt

Pokémon is a verse where random kids and adults can run at subsonic speeds, make a joke out of bloodlusted Mewtwos, tank attacks that can go through solid concrete and leave a sizeable crater, lift 100 ton boulders, shatter solid boulders clean in half, no-sell building level blasts near the epicenter, leap 150 feet with a single jump, counter attacks from angry Infernapes, easily dodge attacks from Onixes, cling onto Rayquaza while it is going at reentry speeds, etc.

The humans make it with ease.

Scp foundation: Flood are screwed

My little Pony: Might be able to infect most of the verse except god tiers, destroyed easily if you include comics

Okami: God TIers wipe them out

Bakugan: Anyone relevant kills them all

@Celestial Thank you my friend, very nice sorting too, gotta check all them out when i can. @karmodF both flood are the same, difference is the oldest was at its peak with multiple keyminds coordinating their stuff. @Smiley LOL. It's been long since i last watched Beyblade. Was an awesome show.

@Assaltwaffle They adapt crazy fast then. If there is no chance of the flood at Infecting then, i guess there would be no chance against an army of Zerg.

Puella Magi: Depend on how potent their mind manip resistance is or do they have the resistance? Cuz I would say witches like H.N. Elly will mindhax them. That, and Kyubey traps them within Isolation Zone.

Bleach: Took most of the verse, but still not sure how they will get around The Almighty or X-Axis.

Fairy Tail: They die.

One Piece: They die.

Code Geass: Depends on what Lelouch, and other mastermind like Schneizel or even his father would do. Lelouch can creates an army of flood with his Geass, gaining some of its tech and etc. There are also some geass users as well and two Code Bearer as well.

RWBY: They die horribly.

Danganronpa: Not even the Ultimate Bullshit can save them from the invasion.

>Mind Manip. on the Flood.

As useless as trying to mindhax something without brain, quite literally.

PMMM: Lol same as Homu,but instead Homura join the party an lolmindhax everything,and then Madoka erase them from multiverse.For the top tiet Mami have a chance to survive,but agaisnt an 3-C welp,either she get saved from Madoka,and then here comes Tart final form and destroy them.

Ultraman: Just like an typical ultraman series scenario,threat come,*insert ultraman name* fight,and then overwhelmed,then the companion comes and fight together,but they still not enough so here comes the the rescue team from M78 nebula save the world!! And Ultraman King comes and erase them.

Nasuverse: Most of top-tier servant wreck them,for the ancient flood don't worry,we have Void Shiki and ask her to make a wish come true,erase them.

Touhou: Anyone relevant can blitz the individuals easily, and Youkai/Gods are practically unkillable. Humans and the likes would likely die easily to the higher guys until a haxxed character decides to step in. That or Amitabha breathes on them.

Imscared: Literally no one is threatened by it.

Yume Nikki: The Dream characters all come back from death, negating the infection. If they get Madotsuki then it's over.

Spooky: Humans can fend off for themselves decently, and anything non-corporeal stomps the basic infantry. The big guys may need an intervention from Spooky herself, who will make them Specimen.

Lisa: Quickly annihilated.

Dragon Ball: Easy win (With a couple of losses).

Marvel (Both MCU, and Comics): Easy EASY win.

Puella Magi: Mind haxes cause they can't perform any other type of haxes (Which could be their downfall in some other matches, but whatever).

Fairy Tail: lol no

Bleach: lol no

One Piece: lololol no

RWBY: LOLOLOLOLOLOL NO

MHA: no

HXH: You already know the answer to that one...

DC: Easy win.

Mario: The Mario Bros build a damn, and Mario gets the girl cause **** Luigi.

Sonic: Must I really explain why?

And, alas, The Legend of Zelda: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! NO!

Akira's top tiers win pretty easy, then there's Kaneda, Kaisuke, and Yamagata who get destroyed.

KarmodF said:
Are you sure about that,Homura mindhax is an higher dimension (2-A mindhax) and not to mention there is AoC and UKG who really scary.

@Antorus

>High 3-A Tart

>Comparing to the Ancient flood 3-C

Ummm...yeah....sure....

In Destiny, the flood lose to and become assimilated into their superior counterpart, the hive

Veloxt1r0kore said:
KarmodF said:
Are you sure about that,Homura mindhax is an higher dimension (2-A mindhax) and not to mention there is AoC and UKG who really scary.
@Antorus

>High 3-A Tart

>Comparing to the Ancient flood 3-C

Ummm...yeah....sure....
Idk man. I heard that Floods can drown things rather easily. I don't think some Magical Hair Ball's going to affect much. ;)

KarmodF said:
Hmmm, most witch kiss are useless with the exception of Homulilly. Doubt not having brain would save them when Madoka, who is nothing but a concept, get mindhaxed.

Kyubey still traps them in IZ tho.

Kamen Rider: Most of them might die but some of god tier can survive (Kuuga,Agito,Blade,Kabuto,Den-O,Decade,000,Fourze,Gaim,Ex-Aid and posibly Build),if Ex-Aid and Build make a team and have a prep time,they might win,Den-O and Kabuto will just lol time travel to the past where the flood is still not an threat and paradox happen.

Masadaverse: *the three colors,LDO,KKK cast,and Senshinkan Rosei are laughing at them*

Diebuster: Most of them might wreck the fodde tier,and then Nono and L'Arc comes and destroy this shit,and soon Nono become one with singularity and lol erases them.

Getter Robo : *The flood trying to infect the robot

Hahaha No
BELIEVE IN GETTER,BOI!

Re;Creators: Most of the cast get murdered and then Altair comes and lol P L O T and erase them.

Back