• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo One Punch Man

Rick Sanchez

Round 1: Rick dies quickly but respawns in another universe and nukes the verse.

Round 2: With prep time, I don't even need to say anything other than that this round would be way more interesting and fun if Rick decides to make a suit and fight everyone for the sake of entertainment. Though if Rick knows about "God", he might either make a machine that would scan "God" for weaknesses or just nuke the verse to not take any chances.

Akko Kagari

Round 1: Akko has a high diff fight with Fubuki but Akko's haxes give her the advantage. She probably makes it up until Genos and gets overwhelmed by the superior AP. She only has her standard equipment for this round though.

Round 2: With stuff like the Arcana Rod that lets her see centuries into the future, Akko could make perfect use of all her spells for each enemy's weaknesses. She also has the Fate Wand, which lets her fate manip to some extent, which combined with the Arcana Rod and all her other haxes, she probably solos the verse.

Reverse flash stomps
Hal Jordan stomps
Spiderman loses
Goku stomps
Anos stomps
Escanor loses.

Before I make my comment, why are the scaling of the lower tiers of OPM absolutely ******?
Like C-Class TT Tiger and Chief Clerk are 9-A but B-Class Heroes are 9-B.

Basically the title. The OPM verse page if you need it. Your character drops into the OPM verse and has to fight every character to get their way out.

Round 1: Speed unequalized. and no prep time for either side.

Round 2: Speed equalized and prep times for both sides.

The hierarchies are:

- Round 1: Threat level wolf and tiger monsters + C, B and A Class heroes

- Round 2: Threat level Demon monsters + weakest S-Class and strongest A- Class

- Round 3: Threat level Dragon monsters and Mid-strongest S-Class heroes

- Round 4: Threat level Above Dragon and Strongest S-Class heroes

- Round 5: Saitama

How far would your favorite character make it into the verse?
Jyhanar, she's not on the site but she'd absolutely bust everyones ass
Isshiki should be able to clear due to hax
Quetzalcoatl should be able to clear
and I forgot what the rest of my favorites are because I don't keep track

While i personally don't have anything against this thread but i feel like everybody are giving OPM little credit than they should have.

I just wanna said that OPM is more than just Saitama one-shot bad guys. Recent chapters have give other characters more screen time so i would like to present some challenge here:

Tatsumaki are powerful espers, she tend to use telekinesis to restrain the enemy then destroy them like this. Class P lifting strength mean you must have higher LS or resistance to psychic attack to avoid it.

Base Psykos is also an espers, she have Class G lifting strength and gravity manip to crush the enemy. Psykos-Orochi have Class T lifting strength and at this form, she can regen and shoot multiple laser beams.

They are present in Round 4 so good luck.

Akko Kagari

Round 1: Akko has a high diff fight with Fubuki but Akko's haxes give her the advantage. She probably makes it up until Genos and gets overwhelmed by the superior AP. She only has her standard equipment for this round though.

Round 2: With stuff like the Arcana Rod that lets her see centuries into the future, Akko could make perfect use of all her spells for each enemy's weaknesses. She also has the Fate Wand, which lets her fate manip to some extent, which combined with the Arcana Rod and all her other haxes, she probably solos the verse.
I have some doubt over this. Have she ever shown to use Fate Wand and how does it work?

Fubuki have Class 100 LS which she could easily restrained Akko's.

Looking into her intelligence section, she isn't quite impressive compared to the likes of Metal Knight, Child Emperor or Psykos. Looking into the future is good and all but against geniuses with preparation is not enough to beat them in the game.

Not to mention, her range is "tens of meters with magic, likely far higher with Shiny Arc", that alone could granted immediate losses due to characters like Homeless Emperor can range spam from distance. Melee fighters is not to be underestimated either, Garou, Drive Knight and Flashy Flash exceed in dodging and analysing attacks, some of her spells might able to surpise them but it is not that they can't dodge it.

Sorry if that sound like i'm offended or anything but i just wanna point out the misunderstanding. I do believe that Akko can beat quite number of enemies with her power but just that alone cannot solo entire verse.

Johnny joestar. Shoots them all down in a 1v1. probably loses to mid tier heroes and villains.
dragon shiryu- atom and soul hax gg. He also roasts them all via heat

I have some doubt over this. Have she ever shown to use Fate Wand and how does it work?

Fubuki have Class 100 LS which she could easily restrained Akko's.

Looking into her intelligence section, she isn't quite impressive compared to the likes of Metal Knight, Child Emperor or Psykos. Looking into the future is good and all but against geniuses with preparation is not enough to beat them in the game.

Not to mention, her range is "tens of meters with magic, likely far higher with Shiny Arc", that alone could granted immediate losses due to characters like Homeless Emperor can range spam from distance. Melee fighters is not to be underestimated either, Garou, Drive Knight and Flashy Flash exceed in dodging and analysing attacks, some of her spells might able to surpise them but it is not that they can't dodge it.

Sorry if that sound like i'm offended or anything but i just wanna point out the misunderstanding. I do believe that Akko can beat quite number of enemies with her power but just that alone cannot solo entire verse.
Her fate manip is the only reason I say she could probably solo the verse. I watched the show a few years ago but I completely forgot about how the fate wand works and to what extent it works, but the page says fate manip on her profile, so I just went with it.

Killua: Stops at Round 1 most likely.

Dragonite: He is not that strong, as he is just above 790.31 Mt, but with amps he can get 4x stronger and 4x faster, making him speedblitz pretty much the entire verse. His 3.1 Gigatons AP would probably get him through Round 1, 2 and possibly 3 with relative ease. Round 4 is a whole other story. He still speedblitzes by a lot, since he becomes 2.1c with Dragon Dances, or Agilities, plus, he can use paralysis to decrease their speed by 50%, so that's not a problem. But he can't do much against the likes of Tatsumaki, Boros, and Orochi, so he definitely stops at Round 4.
Although, he has Durability Negation in his profile. He might still be able to go to Round 5, and get One Shot.
Equalized Speed wouldn't change for Rounds 1, 2, 3 but Dragonite gets demolished on Round 4.

Luffy: If speed is unequalized, then Luffy would absolutely speedblitz everyone there, he clears Round 1 with Conqueror's, and beats most people on Round 2 with relative easy. He can probably manage his way on Round 3 with Precognition and CoC coating to ignore durability. He gets ****** on Round 4 by large AoE Attacks, and loses his speed advantage.
Round 5 wouldn't even be funny. Saitama would probably let Luffy attack him, but the moment Luffy hurts him with Ryou, Saitama will get excited and one shot my rubber b o i.
Equalized speed, Luffy loses on Round 2.

Well my favorite character atm is Battler from Umineko.

So . . . I don't think I need to go explaining this.

Alternatively I guess I could say Denji from Chainsaw - Man. If he's able to use the full power of Chainsaw - Man then he can easily get by at least round 3 on pure regeneration memery alone. But getting to characters like FLash and Tatsumaki he's not winning.

Lord Boros: Uhh....

Godzilla (Monsterverse) - Round 1: Steps in rounds 1 and 2, Stop at 3-4;
Round 2: With speed equalized to the 4th round;

Vandalieu - Round 1: Even with tons of Haxs it should stop in round 2-3 and depending on how he use your haxs it goes to the fifth round.
Round 2: Create a solid army to face Saitama in the 5th round, Tatsumaki and Boros would be the biggest threats for him at this point.

Jonh Wick - Round 1: Stops in the first round by speedblitz.
Round 2: It doesn't change much.

Ruby Rose - Round 1: Win the first round with some difficulty, but it is trampled in the 2nd round;
Round 2: I doubt she'll make it past the first round.

Rimuru Tempest: Solos, no diff.
Saitama: Well yeah, Saitama solos his own verse
Lapis Lazuli: Uh, Lapis probably can solo the verse if she drown the entire earth, BUT, the God Tiers can destroy her due the gap of Durability, Lapis is glasscanon

Lapis Lazuli: Uh, Lapis probably can solo the verse if she drown the entire earth, BUT, the God Tiers can destroy her due the gap of Durability, Lapis is glasscanon
Saitama gets to the final round:
ZJTtCo3.jpg

Wait, actually, no, Evil Water in OPM can absorb water and become the size of the ocean itself, Lapis dies.

Superman (TAS):
Superman would normally solo, but one of my favourite iterations of him was from the animated series. His main issue would be speed and Low 7-B attack potency preventing him from killing the verse. It also is not in character for him to do so.

Round 1: This would be very fun but I believe that Superman will come out on top. Granted, I am not well versed in OPM to know if any of them have some hax that could even the playing field, but superman should come out the victor.

Round 2: Is tricky. I do think that the S-Class heroes may be a bit too fast for superman, but otherwise, they seem to range from High 7-C to 7-A. Superman should be able to take out anything that is low 7-B or lower.

Luke Skywalker (Canon):
Canon Luke Skywalker is getting downgraded to 8-A. However, mind hax is strong even within Star Wars Canon. Luke may be superior to Palpatine, who mind haxed a Lovecraftian monster into killing itself while it was mind haxing Darth Vader, who is far superior to Luke Skywalker just after A New Hope, who resisted the mind hax a hivemind that was mind-controlling an entire city's worth of people. I do not know the level of mind resistance that the OPM verse has, but as a Jedi, it is absolutely in character for Skywalker to start off with mind hax.

Round 1-5: Clears any heroes who do not have sufficient mind resistance or are not fast enough to blitz him.

Again, my knowledge of OPM is not that great so I could be wrong about a lot of things.

Your thinking of Legends. Canon Star wars mindhax is consistently considered non-combat acclible for good reason, as it only works on the weak-willed, aka pretty much nobody
Uh no dude. The example I gave literally happened in Canon stories. Mind hax is combat applicable in both continuites.

Superman (TAS):
Superman would normally solo, but one of my favourite iterations of him was from the animated series. His main issue would be speed and Low 7-B attack potency preventing him from killing the verse. It also is not in character for him to do so.

Round 1: This would be very fun but I believe that Superman will come out on top. Granted, I am not well versed in OPM to know if any of them have some hax that could even the playing field, but superman should come out the victor.

Round 2: Is tricky. I do think that the S-Class heroes may be a bit too fast for superman, but otherwise, they seem to range from High 7-C to 7-A. Superman should be able to take out anything that is low 7-B or lower.
Well, a fight usually depend on many factors like abilities, skills, experience, mindset, etc. Many characters like Bang, Garou are extremely skilled in H2H combat and Monsters like Black Sperm and Orochi are difficult to dealt with. Superman definitely would beat alot of them but he will have trouble with some.

Riordan’s version of Poseidon

He completely stomps both rounds, his Immortality makes him impossible to kill for the verse, and could mostly just flood the entire verse without issue. Only problem is his speed but shouldn’t be an issue as soon as he figures out how fast his opponents are.

solos all rounds neg diff 🤓

Izanami (BlazBlue): Refuses to Die
Yuki Terumi: Terumi is busy now, come back later
Ragna: Soul Hax GG
Mu-12/Noel Vermillion: Smth Smth Haxstomp
Nu-13: ^This, but I think slightly less impressive? Maybe not
Naoto Kurogane: Spam's DP's to win (He wins with Hax methinks)
Literally any of the Six Heroes: Stomp's with some kinda Hax except maybe Jubei
Hakumen: Stomps even Harder than his teammates
Takehaya Susano'o: When you die, where's your god?

And there are many more I could say in BB alone, let alone say, Persona, but I'll stop there.

Back