• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character tries to solo One Punch Man

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically the title. The OPM verse page if you need it. Your character drops into the OPM verse and has to fight every character to get their way out.

Round 1: Speed unequalized. and no prep time for either side.

Round 2: Speed equalized and prep times for both sides.

The hierarchies are:

- Round 1: Threat level wolf and tiger monsters + C, B and A Class heroes

- Round 2: Threat level Demon monsters + weakest S-Class and strongest A- Class

- Round 3: Threat level Dragon monsters and Mid-strongest S-Class heroes

- Round 4: Threat level Above Dragon and Strongest S-Class heroes

- Round 5: Saitama

How far would your favorite character make it into the verse?

Last edited:
Just gonna list one character from various verses.

Sans:

Round 1-Stomps the Wolf Class Monster's and the C-Class heroes, beats most if not all Tiger level Monster's, and beats almost all B-Class heroes, stopping at Fubuki due to her speed and ESP, although might have a shot at the regular A-Class heroes via hax.

Round 2-Without prior knowledge, there's not much the heroes Sans would even have a shot against can really gain from prep time, and while Sans is a genius that would likely be capable of something, we don't actually know much of his capabilities in technology. I would assume that his phone has similar if not superior capabilities to Frisk's, but in any case, it's still an unknown, and thus I can't really imagine him doing much with the prep time, objectively speaking. Otherwise though, the speed equalized gives Sans a major advantage against the higher level heroes, since he mainly lost due to characters like Fubuki being Massively Hypersonic. Due to speed equalization, teleportation, gravity manipulation, and soul manipulation, I'd guess he can clear out most of the A-Class with relative ease, and maybe even Fubuki despite her massively higher AP, although I'd still wager that she would win. If he does get beyond the first hurdle, he's tasked with all Demon's, low tier S-Class, and the strongest A-Class. While Demon's are a small maybe due to his hax and their lack of range, not to mention their general lack of skill, I doubt he can take on the S-Class and A-Class, seeing as, while they haven't faced danmaku before, they're still very skilled fighters that basically need to just tap Sans for a win, meanwhile his stamina is fairly average level. Iaian I believe would beat him after draining his stamina. But even if he somehow got beyond them, he gets obliterated in the third hurdle.

Natsuki Subaru:

Round 1-Has trouble with and likely loses to the Wolf and C-Class initially, summons Beatrice and stomps the first hurdle via hax, minus Fubuki who speed blitz's Beatrice, but incon as Fubuki would likely never bother to immobilize him over killing him due to SBA, and Subaru giving up isn't being considered a possibility also due to SBA.

Round 2-Stomps the first hurdle with hax. Most likely stomps the second hurdle via hax as well. Unsure if Beatrice would be able to land a hit on the more skilled S-Class members, and they could probably get overwhelmed by the sheer power and range of some massive or powerful Dragon level Monster's like Overgrown Rover, but Subaru could potentially squeeze in a win by using Return By Death and Beatrice's hax to overcome them, but if not, it would likely be an incon for the same reasons as round one. If he does make it past even the third hurdle, he stands no chance beyond that, and it becomes an incon for him at best.

Meruem:

Round 1-Easily stomps the first hurdle most likely, only having trouble with current Fubuki at most. Overcomes the second hurdle with some difficulty. Gets stomped at the second hurdle by some of the higher level Dragon Monster's most likely.

Round 2-Has more trouble with the first hurdle, but still beats it without too much difficulty. Has a great deal of trouble in the second hurdle but likely still overcomes it. Once again loses at the third hurdle.

Tomura Shigaraki:

Round 1-Has trouble with Fubuki due to speed, but clears the first hurdle due to hax. Also likely clears the second hurdle due to hax. Gets stomped in the third hurdle due to raw power and speed.

Round 2-Curbstomps the first hurdle, curbstomps the second hurdle, likely loses in the third hurdle due to overwhelming power, but might still have a shot due to hax. Doesn't stand a chance afterwards.

Vegeta:

Round 1-Easily godstomps all hurdles.

Round 2-Easily godstomps all hurdles.

Dan Phantom (Solos)

Round 1: The Danny Phantom verse is currently going through a speed revision so Dan's speed rating might change. However, as of right now, he speed blitzes every round hard. He also has the hax advantage and attack power (6-B) to stomp majority of the verse with the exception of Boros and Saitama (High 6-A). However, with his level of speed, regeneration and non-corporeal physiology, Saitama's AP advantage is irrelevant and I don't think Saitama has the right Non-Physical Interaction to be able to hit Dan but it's not like it matters.

Round 2: While speed may now be equalized, nothing really changes. Dan still has an AP advantage over majority of the verse, his hax can easily put down those stronger than him, his Ghost Physiology gives him the regeneration needed to recover from what they could do to him and add in him never getting tired means he can outlast them with no issues. I doubt prep-time would save them unless they have the ability to make Anti-Ghost Technology?, regardless, Dan would also have time to prepare and give what Vlad is capable of making, Dan would also be capable of the same feats.

Last edited:
Lord English: haha poor OPM
Zanza(Klaus, poor man btw): Clears
Yugo(Wakfu): clears
all my characters are above OPM paygrade :T

The Ancestor: Hmmmmm, I wanna say yes cause his flaying your skin off and Type 3 Madness Manip but correct me if I'm wrong

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): Soul Edge has a nice feast I'd say unless Tatsumaki flings it into outer space

Ashen One: Assuming Endgame then clears otherwise incons I guess

Jonathan Joestar: Rip Jojo

True Dark Genie (Solos)

Round 1: He gets out-speed by the later characters but that's all they can due. He AP stomps all rounds and they have absolutely no way to permanently put him down. Eventually he'll win.

Round 2: Even with prep time, I don't see anyway for them to stop him. It will end the same as round 1 with the only difference is that the Dark Genie creates countless monsters beforehand that run over everyone.

JttW Sun Wukong: Depends. He can at very least wins in Round 3 because of the uncontroversial mountain-breaking feat even without the rod, as well as millions of danmaku, duplication, invisibility, astral projection, air manipulation, intangible, crazy durability and other haxes. If you buy outversial Sun Wukong (I bought it) by accepting the poems describing him, he stomps in Round 5 because of trans dualism, BDE and other crazy stuff.

Meruem:

Well, idk how Nen crush works here tbh, but if it works, then GG. He stops at Round 1 againts anyone that is 7-A and above. Not to mention, I'm sure there are alot of dudes that are much faster than him.

If Nen crush works, then he can incap everyone with fear I believe, especially since his Nen crush is vastly superior to others.

Diavolo:

Could blitz alot of people, but that's about it. The moment he gets hit by anyone who is 8-B and above, he turns into toast. In other words, he stops at Round 1.

Giorno: RtZ gg ez. If his Age manip works, then I think he could be able to beat anyone who isn't Immortal.

Dio:

Same as Diavolo, but a bit harder since he has regen.

Beerus: Hakai.

Killua: Stops at round 1, unless Nen crush can do something here.

Kassadin (League of Legends): If we are going Skinline, then he fodderizes. If we are going Original, then he gets speedblitzed to hell in round 1 and above.

Johnny: IperCurbStomp.

SCP 173: IperCurbStomp

SCP 682: IperCurbStomp

Wither Skeleton: Rip, stop to Round 1.

Kars: I think they can't beat him, because of absorption and basically speed and hax.
Novel Kars IperCurbStomp ofc

Chariot Requiem: I don't know, possibly, he can do it.

John Constantine

Round 2 w/ prep time, John casually clears all waves. Round 1 is more up for debate since John is much slower, but John's casual magics, items, the Synchronicity Wave and the range of John's magic should allow John to clear all waves with some injuries, even if might take some time.

Annoying Dog
Barks both rounds then sleeps
Asriel
Eats the timeline then sleeps
Bug Bunny
What up doc clears
W.D Gaster
Ummm he probably clears if he can erase but they have no way of gettin past NEP or anything
Şakir
OP hax go brrrr (solos)

Last edited:
Oryx, the mad god: he incons both rounds, up to tier 2 before he incons everything because Conceptual type 4, I mean he might be able to get past Saitama with dura negation, but by the 3rd time he's popped up Saitama would blow him away more annoyed then anything.

Yharim: well, let's see, Yharim is MFTL+, is 3-A/Low 2-C, and his prep is likely ridiculous. He murders both rounds and all tiers effortlessly.

Void Entity: would be the same as Oryx if he didn't corrupt Saitama and use him to eventually planet bust, passive 3-A corruption is a bitch that not that many people can get around, and Entity can pop up right next to Saitama in spirit and corrupt him on the spot

Zhong Yue: No matter if a party has speed equal or knowledge all will fall before his computation abilities and well of course his hax. He breezes through both rounds.

Commander Shepard: He loses in round 1 on round 1. While he can take some out with his abilities, it won't be enough. While with prep time, he could maybe pull out some traps to help his abilities work better but in the end, he will just go a bit further in round 1.

Death (Discworld): Ugh... he kinda will make them meet death...he will kill them and in death, they will find him again. Guess you can't escape death even in death...the pun. Stomp both rounds.

Kurome Ankokuboshi: Doesn't that have that high of a speed, but if there's no 2-C hax then she should be able to just AP stomp.

Okhwang: Complete AP, hax, and blitz stomp, especially if he is in prime.

Mori Hui: If he is in his first to second keys, he would probably get far and possibly even defeat Saitama with ~hard difficulty. Third and fourth keys completely stomp.

Doc Scratch: Complete stop in favor of the good old doc in white.

Accelerator: Should solo pretty easily with vectors and everything, pretty sure he would be able to take this in any form, even if Saitama's speed is faster.

Ragna the Bloodedge: Stomps all rounds due to sheer hax and the fact that Ragna can pretty much physically manhandle the OPM cast.

Demi-Fiend: Uh...yeah no One Punch Man verse is deader than Dragon Ball Evolution.

Dante: Lol yolo yeetus! Dante wins!

Beiloune: Stomp all rounds for Speed Equalized and Unequalized. With speed equalized he hax stomps everyone using Classification and the same thing happens with speed unequalized due to his Overshadowed nature.

Yu-gi-oh:
Dm: God cards laugh in the verses general direction then vibe check
GX:Yubel stands there menacingly and they can do anything cause she reflects all damage and nightshroud incons at worse
5Ds: heh no
Zexal: The numbers breathe and they all die
Arc-V: Yuya does a Zerg Rush and bullies the fist bracket monsters but gets yeeted by heros till he brings out Zarc or stops holding back and uses 2-C ap
Manga: The Egyptian gods are even more broke now and yuya has actual haxes, Bakura tks some and shadow games others, yusei haxes and aps the verse and yuya is just going to exist menacingly,
Lore: most of the more peeps are tier 4 or have evilswarm in them so not even close for opm

Bugs bunny: Clears 1 and 2
Sans: Dies the first round, wins the second one due to soul hax
Robbie Rotten: Sadly, no
Red (Angry Birds): I'm actually laughing at the thought of Red making a black hole and beating most characters in round 2. He dies.
Luigi: Wins both rounds

The Sentry (Marvel Comic). He wins effortlessly. Every round.

Kamijou Touma (Toaru) loses every round

Ainz (Overlord)... That's a complicated one. This guy got tons of hax and his go to move (time stop) will be helpful. No one in OPM can resist it... But Ainz doesn't have the AP to compare to most of them.

Considering he is Supersonic only, I'm pretty sure OPM peeps will blitz the ever living **** out of him, in speed unequalized at least.

Prep time too, perhaps, but that's debatable.

Yeah in terms of physicals, Ainz is pretty low. But he relies on his hax like death manip, time stop too often. If he gets a second to activate it, he might survive their onslaught...

The Apex Twins: Solo with Ease.

The Presence: Solo‘s by Existing.

Marie (Shinza Banshou): Solo’s also by Existing.

Reinhard Hydrich (Shinza Banshou): Also Solo‘s by Existing.

Dr. Doom: Solo‘s by Existing.

Darth Sidious: Solo’s with Ease.

Emperor Valkorion: Also Solo’s with ease.

Samara Morgan: Unsure about this one.

The Emperor of Mankind: Solo’s by Existing.

I’m sorry OPM verse, Sirin’s spacial haxes the hell out of them and hits them with a bunch of non existent attacks they can’t physically counter, or just turns them all into zombies by floating near them all rounds
High 1-C barrier means no one can damage her too they also can’t beat conceptual immortality

Another on of my favorites Kevin
This has some discussion to it and I’m working with a currently outdated state of his profile (He’s getting big revisions for AP and Speed)
Just kidding he just existence erases and conceptually haxes every body nigh instantly and one shots the entire verse outside of Tatsumaki Psykos and Saitama by swinging his sword once

A stomp in the other direction is Endeavor from Mha
He gets blitzed in speed non equal and tires himself out fighting bottom tier S rank Heroes and Dragons in the Low 7-B and 7-B range of power

Last edited:
Back