• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You now have the powers and abilities of your avatar

Since I'm Marceline immediately Crete a pocket dimension for when the day time arrives and probably fly around to screw around the world the world then Space

Then suck the red out of objects to know the taste

I'm an internet meme with no feats besides growing to the size of a small building and embodying a concept.

...Neat, at least I can't die due to my conceptual immortality so I can be reckless Plus I'm T H I C C

If this thread was made back when I had sophia as an avatar I would be High 1-A but I'd get bored with my power real fast.

I get the powers of a 4-A MFTL Martial Artist with some good hax. I probably mess around with my powers for a few days. It would be funny if I just dressed in an xenomorph costume and spooked the people up on the ISS.

I can use Chaos Control to teleport whenever I want and stop time to get away with anything. I also can move faster than light, survive in space, use Chaos Rift to banish people, Chaos Blast to annihilate anyone I don't like, and I can create spatial distortions to knock people around like a rag doll. Plus with seven Chaos Emeralds, I become super and I can transcend into the 4D plane of existence.

Back