• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You now have the powers and abilities of your avatar

Kahndaq Lord said:
@hykuu tfmw you just changed that pfp, either way Shrike can't fully kill Reinhard, js.
moved through time to change it, techincally always had it.

he cant but yeah still lol

I finally achieve my dreams by hypnotizing four other random people into becoming the 12th Rangers, before suiting up and fighting crime. Also, I get precog through a recorder, so that's cool too.

I'm an orc.

Superhuman strength, superhuman speed, skilled swordsman/spearman, adept tactician/strategist...

I guess I'm joining the NFL.

So uh, now i have Dio Brando's powers and im a chair...

Yay, Timestop (ZA WARUDO)

Now i can cheat in exams and not getting horribly bad notes

Might also pick up a fight with teenager edgelord.

Speed? What speed? Who needs speed when you're

A

Flipping

OVEN

I use my psionic powers to gather supporters and change the world from the shadows. Oh... And fly around and blow shit up. Because who doesn't love flying around and blowing shit up?

(recently changed profile pic cause i had nothing better to do)

As the orginal O5 council member, i can politely tell anyone Tier 2 and below to **** off and die.

Back