• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You must survive for 24 hours while a random character hunts you down, you have the powers of a random character too. How do you fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also of the purple Dragon Ball characters with phallic shaped heads to be hunting me down, I'm sure glad it was Cui and not that other assassin...

ovo

The likes of Raspberry, heck even the might of Zamasu, Zen'ō and Toribot combined is but a microbe in the midst of Frog-Face Soldier!

Okay I got much better luck this time.

Opponent is A Square and I'm Izuru Kira.

My hunter literally couldn't kill me even if I wanted to let him. lel

Ok, let's try this for the "I stopped counting" time.

My hunter is Triss from Witcher, I heard of this game before, but I never played it.

I have the powers of Tremor from Mortal Kombat.

I have the speed and AP advantage, but she seems to have some magic hax... Well, at least I'll be able to do a Brutality if I win, I like Brutalities.

Let's see if I can defy the odds and survive yet again...or die...

My hunter is Caster (Charles Babbage). Seems a bit weak, if I can get past his reality warping

I have the powers of Yakumo.

I have a pretty high AP and speed advantage, and I have TK and some weird energy stuff, along with presumably useless mind control, so I think from my understanding of the reality warping I win again :D

Another day, another hopeful win. Let's see if I get 4 in a row.

My hunter is a powerless peak Human. As long as I don't get a tier 10 or below I should win.

My powers are from another Human. Given that he is at least 9-B at max, I think I beat the archer. I also have a crossbow (crossbow shield), so I am not outranged, but my durability is pretty low. Whoever gets the first hit should win, and since a crossbow is faster than a normal bow, I think I still have it. If it comes down to it I can just hide from him and camp to get the W.

I wonder how many people actually got the characters they say they did. We have over 10K profiles yet Elder God Demonbane has apparently been gotten like 10 times. TOAA is in here a couple times, too.

The ones I commented were genuinely what I got. Though I did do this a few times and only said the more interesting ones lol

Same with Ryu, most of mine were really uninteresting so I didn't think they'd be worth posting. Now the one where I hunted Reppuzan as Kevin from Ed Edd n Eddy, that was interesting xD.

Day 5, going for another win. Can I hit 5 in a row?

My hunter is General Zod. Oh crap, not a good start.

I have the powers of Rhea. And to think I was worried. Low 2-C coming in hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back