• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You must survive for 24 hours while a random character hunts you down, you have the powers of a random character too. How do you fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lieutenant

Seems like I fair pretty well. Since I live very near a huge forest, I could easily get the guy lost and hides in a far away place in there, likely hidden. He is "just" superhuman in speed too, so..

@Numbah

Well I've got a shitty 9-B Call of Duty character, so hiding out is still my best option here.

Ikaros

And I have the powers of Kisame

I will go in a large ocean and go in the deep sea and stay there I think im pretty safe.

If she destroy the planet im done but that would be out of character for her I think.

Random Character that is hunting Me:

Annoying Dog (NOOOOOOO GOD. Please God no. NO. NO. NOOOOOOO!)

However, I've got the powers of an army of Tripods !

...That will most likely get me fodderized anyways. My only hope lies in the fact that perhaps I could bargain with the dog by paying him a few bucks and buying his game time and again in exchange for my life.

Also, I'm positively laughing at the idea of the dog following me around just to annoy me like he annoys everyone in the game.

At least the dog is probably hunting me down just to annoy me.

...But the question is: Can I survive being annoyed by the dog for 24 hours? O___o

Got the Hyrule Warriors version of Impa after me. So far not too bad might have a chance.

My powers are those of Flame Hyenard. Welp I think I'm all set.

This game will end up with everyone in the community dead. One guy is being chased by Elder God Demonbane, I have a Dog that controls all of reality (and is likely superior to Asriel Dreemur) after me, Cross is dealing with SMT characters and Ever has got freaking Yog-Sothoth of all things wanting to kill him.

...This thread should be closed for massive stomp and spite against all of us.

User222437 pic71490 1370609620 thumb

@Gemmy So basically using it will screw the planet and everything else for lightyears? Well hey at least i can bring SCP down along with me, better than nothing.

@Celestial Pegasus
Hey, he can't kill you if you're dead right?

He can't kill you if he's dead either.

Why stop there? Don't do anything halfway, kill everyone else.

We have yet to find anyone who got a Tier 0 hunter. There's still hope.

It's sad because even if I count it as teams, I still die anyways because the killing side has got two High 1-As.

I'm always one for positivity, but i didn't think i'd get someone that thinks that WHILE out to kill me. xD

My hunter is...John McClane.

My powers come from...NoLegs The Cat.

Honestly, I'm still scared for my life. John is scary, yo, despite me being you know, a planet busting Cat of mass destruction and beer (without legs, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back