• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You guys like obscure anime series, right? (Pumpkin Night CRT)

From my knowledge, this CRT can be applied since a staff member said it was ok. I've done that with a number of my CRTs before and no one has given a fuss about it. After all most of these additions seem good, especially now since I'm currently reading the manga.

Although the 9-B stuff via skull crushing has to be changed to 9-C because Wokistan downgraded it.
... So this again huh, quoting the same message as previous threads that have brought this.
If you continue in the thread it seem that in the end crushing skulls will still be 9-B as seen here and here, the matter is still argued so it's still to early to say anything definitive but at the very least seem to soon try to make a downgrade because in the end is possible that the thing will continue to be 9-B.
Seriously, isn't hard just scroll the discussion to the end to see that apparently the values of skull crushing continue in the 9-B range.

From the bottom of my heart I can say that I don't care about this verse and the characters tiers, but please stop to use just the op of that thread without actually read the entire debate.

Ok, quick concern I have.

Empowerment. This was the scientific woman's (who doesn't believe there's anything Supernatural with Naoko till she learns about the dead-talking thing) theory on why she was immune to electricity and most pain. She then literally says she has no idea what's going on with Naoko because her powers make no sense in science.

She literally proves herself wrong directly after, where normal medicines don't have any effect, when the idea she had was that they would.

Baby Face also proved this wrong as she was not more powerful after he beat the living shit out of her. In fact, she was weaker. She couldn't walk due to the damage done to her body.

I think the boosts in power are just proof there's something Supernatural about her, but Empowerment via Pain I disagree with.

Time to reviving the thread
We should calculating Baby Face dented the steel door, so we can get a good result for 9-B
As for the CRT itself, let's see:
  • I'm in same boat about the keys structure here as stated by Expectro above
  • neutral on undetectable presence and social influencing
  • Everything else is fine i think

Not a necro at all (current rule on necro stated that it took more than 1 years old bumped thread to be counted as necro), beside this CRT need to be continued

I've been sitting on a major revision of the pages for a couple months now because translating a manga is hard, and my only decent OCR (Google Translate) went through an update that completely ruined the interface.

Back