• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewriting the Pumpkin Night pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I779K3Z.png
This is a rather simple revision. The current pages for the Pumpkin Night and the Pumpkin King are bad, really bad. They are old, outdated, and not quite to my liking. So, for the past few days, my hands have been on auto-piloting, practically recreating the pages from the ground-up for modern audiences.

Also, a few more things:

And, this calculation needs to be evaluated, still.

This seems uncontroversial to apply to me.

What I accepted earlier can probably be applied.

Since the calculation derives from a gas explosion, it cannot be used as a reliable Durability feat, so all mention of it will have to be removed from the profiles, which means they are still 9-B (because head crushing) just less so. I'll get around to adding the changes in twenty or so, since I have classes right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back