• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pumpkin Night CRT (Potential AP Upgrade)

Hello. So, This thread is just here to provide some potentially more impressive numbers for the Pumpkin Night series.

By this lovely calculation, Pumpkin Night's biggest number is 177 Kilojoules. Well, Baby Face did also created a pretty big dent in a metal door with one punch, so I was going to ask that this be calculated.

Image is here. It's page 10. I have it downloaded if it has to be uploaded. In chapter 63, Baby face lifts and bends that same door even further. Naoko survived numerous punches from Baby Face in Chapter 60. Next, in chapter 70, Kazuya beats the ever loving heck out of Naoko after poking Baby Face's eyes out in chapter 69, meaning that Kazuya likely possesses a similar level of strength, especially considering that he succeeded in breaking Naoko's leg, while Baby Face didn't break any bones, at least it wasn't stated or shown.

So I think that scaling these two to Baby Face is fully reasonable, and I think that the result from the door bending could provide a decent upgrade.

Well, Baby Face did also created a pretty big dent in a metal door with one punch, so I was going to ask that this be calculated.
Honestly since it was only a dent, I'd probably say the lower ends of 9-B, and I'm only saying that because it's made of metal.

I saw. I really hope it's right, because then everyone's gonna get a nice buff.

Back