• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You get YEETED to Fate Grand order with all the abilities of your favorite character and assist ritsuka fujimaru. How does things go?

Saw a fun thread on reddit, and decided to make it here as well. SO you wake up one day to see mashu looking down at you. You ended up in fate grand order, chaldea with some shenanigans. Thankfully, you ain't defenseless, as you got all the abilities of your favorite character. Oh, and you have prior knowledge of the series. How does the show go?
Round 2: You end up in genshin impact instead and help aether to locate his sister.
Optional question: Which servant will you have a mana transfer with.

Last edited:
I ask cause my favorite character would be Simon for TTGL, and 11D ap+ literally crushing people with sheer gravity would insta-gib a lot of people

With Accelerator's power and thd knowledge of what's going to happen a lot of stuff will become rather easy now I may not have ritsuka's harmen protagonist ex skill but I think Accelerator's abilities should be more than enough for making up for that once I am done with the grand order I will beat the crap out of Goetia and take his rings I will let mash die because that's necessary for her to get normal lifespan than stop lostbelts from ever happening will not be an issue as the attack on Chaldea will be very easily dealt with Accelerator's power than just ray shift and deal with lostbelts before they become a thing

Last edited:
Tiamat will be the hardest part since Accelerator can just say no to the lostbelts

Unfortunately I don't have a favorite character at the moment, but I might as well use the powers of the one in my pfp.

Easily goes through the first three singularities as long as I have trusty Mash and a bunch of other servants that get summoned in the singularities. Don't know about the other singularities since the next servants start to get bonkers in terms of power level (compared to me) but it looks like Mash is going to be the carry all through out the singularities.

Beating up a weakened Goetia would be a lot easier since someone like Ritsuka was able to do it, perhaps ripping out his spine would be too much though.

I have no idea about Genshin Impact or its story though, but I will answer the optional question because why not

I don't have a specific answer, but I'd rather go for any kind of servant that's more mundane and down to earth compared to the divine or godly ones. Since most of them are the hotter ones anyways.

Unfortunately I don't have a favorite character at the moment, but I might as well use the powers of the one in my pfp.

Easily goes through the first three singularities as long as I have trusty Mash and a bunch of other servants that get summoned in the singularities. Don't know about the other singularities since the next servants start to get bonkers in terms of power level (compared to me) but it looks like Mash is going to be the carry all through out the singularities.

Beating up a weakened Goetia would be a lot easier since someone like Ritsuka was able to do it, perhaps ripping out his spine would be too much though.
You will still need to beat Tiamat and for that you will absolutely need to make friends with the goddess alliance and Ishtar and sub zero doesn't really look that friendly to me

Accelerator will easily clear geshin unlike fate I don't think genshin has any character that can harm or stomp him

Actually their is a way to deal with Taimat quickly it's killing kingu early on in the singularity and taking his heart

You will still need to beat Tiamat and for that you will absolutely need to make friends with the goddess alliance and Ishtar and sub zero doesn't really look that friendly to me
I did say I don't know what would happen in the next singularities because the enemy servants and even the fodders there get more stronger. As for the convincing stuff, that would be much harder to do than getting to beat Tiamat. And then there's proving one's self to be worthy to King Hassan as well which is quite hard for someone like SZ (might be a bit easier if I didn't include his evil movie reboot version)

Anyways taking Simon, I just win against anything that isn't nep2 or people who concept hax, given 11D probability manip and Universe level gravity crushing people who don't have immeasurable ls

Last edited:
With Adell abilities and Ap im pretty sure id be fine, but seeing as my knowledge stopped half way through the shinjuku arc thrs probably some future foe with some random higher tier hax that murks me.

composite
In that case Jūbito that can use Kamui and somehow has both DMS and a Rinnegan might just smack a noticeable portion of the verse and I can see him being able to be friendly since Post-Death Obito is basically just reverted back to his Kid Self, but a lot more Jaded and Experienced. That'll help a lot with some of the Servants, but not all of them and since he gets Prior Knowledge he knows about some of the ****** shit that happens and can definitely better prepare for or just straight up avoid it.

In that case Jūbito that can use Kamui and somehow has both DMS and a Rinnegan might just smack a noticeable portion of the verse and I can see him being able to be friendly since Post-Death Obito is basically just reverted back to his Kid Self, but a lot more Jaded and Experienced. That'll help a lot with some of the Servants, but not all of them and since he gets Prior Knowledge he knows about some of the ****** shit that happens and can definitely better prepare for or just straight up avoid it.
True avoiding is the best option thankfully tiamat fight is completely avoidable with prior knowledge so the most difficult battle will be against Goetia but considering the amount of servants u will have on your side that's not much of an problem the real problem is with lostbelts since lostbelt king fights are unavoidable but thankfully the lostbelts themselves are completely avoidable

Well, one of my fav char is Zhong Yue so he's kinda broken thus I will have a pretty easy life with several difficulties vs stronger foes tho.

Don't know enough Genshin but I will likely be the strongest there.

Who I will have mana transfer will be maybe Medea or Semiramis.

First order of business: Make Gilgamesh my queen. Second-order of business: Make Muramasa my other queen. Last order of business: Reverse Harem.

Ok, my favorite character is Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer. I don’t think I would immediately be able to match a heroic spirit but I would be able to keep up with one speed wise, and possibly even contend with one in a fight if I get some buff during the story. I do think that even with my poor memory of the game’s specific events I could still immensely improve the direction of the story with Tanjiro’s intelligence, will, and purity on my side.

In Genshin Impact it’s much the same story given the fact that I’m significantly weaker than hilichurls but fast, skilled, and spirited enough to hold my ground against most mortals and Venti even ignoring the fact I could potentially get a vision mid-plot (unless the gods say no to me because I’m not from Tayvat just like the twins.) to drastically increase my power. The future may be uncertain, but I’m sure I will be an immensely valuable asset to The Traveler in his quest for family and truth thanks to Tanjiro’s abilities.

Since Gilgamesh (The unwritten) is one of my favorite characters, it will be like this:
Goetia/tiamat : NOOOO you can't beat me you are just a human!
Me: Haha high 1-A plot manipulation goes brr

My fav is Artoria, so I'd probably act like I was actually her to mind-**** the knights of the round, morgan, etc. Do we get to look like our characters to?

My fav is Artoria, so I'd probably act like I was actually her to mind-**** the knights of the round, morgan, etc. Do we get to look like our characters to?
No. You are yourself. You just gain all powers/ battle experiences of your fav characters.

Back