• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much of a Buff does your Favorite Character get when you Composite them with all there versions and what’s the Strongest thing they can beat now

DragonLord

She/Her
For Example, Shadow (Game Version) goes from 2-C at Max to Low 1-C (because of Archie Shadow) when you composite him with all his versions and gains many many more abilities, with it they could probably solo the Marioverse (first thing that came to my mind sorry)

You know I noticed there was actually a thread before this that had a similar question, but it seemed old to eh

anyways guess I might as well bump if anyone else is interested

2-C Danny Phantom for scaling to the Mawgu (at least until I revise the Mawgu's physical states)

2-C Buttercup from PPGs combined with 1997, PPGZ, CNPTE, 2017 and FusionFall.

Fear her.

0821d6da17e4a308ff75d96f54cadaa4.gif

Isn’t there Universal+ scaling for Danny Phantom as is already?
Some time ago there was but it was out of context (I took the highest interpretation of the Reality Gauntlet and scaling) so I removed it. Currently the only Low 2-C/Universe level+ thing in Danny Phantom is the anti-ecto missile which would have destroyed the Ghost Zone (an infinite realm with it's own space and time) via hax.

Note that it doesn’t entirely need to be a stat buff, composting can also give your character many more abilities, like Sonic Gaining 5D Fate Hax

If we count Mii costumes and all characters are composited then Travis Touchdown scales to Joker which means he's 1-C, soon to be much higher. If that's not the case then the only other crossover he has is an appearance in Dragon's Dogma, which is in kind of a sorry state in the wiki, and has its lower tiers as Unknown, so he gains basically nothing.

If we count Mii costumes and all characters are composited then Travis Touchdown scales to Joker which means he's 1-C, soon to be much higher. If that's not the case then the only other crossover he has is an appearance in Dragon's Dogma, which is in kind of a sorry state in the wiki, and has its lower tiers as Unknown, so he gains basically nothing.
Does this mean 1-C Sans Undertale is technically a thing

Back