• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz the Grand Foreigner (Fanfic) trying to solo your favorite verses!

Threemagi

He/Him
Here's a link you can try : link

Lord Ainz has all assets he got from FGO/Chaldea. He also got all the scaling granted in the Fanfic.

Just heads up, in case you haven't read the fic, Ainz is more powerful than most Servants. Its said by Cainabel that in Ainz's original 'verse, Servants like Jeanne are just disposable mooks that can be bought with few gold.

Given that by author's words Ainz is potentially above Beasts, you many use 2-A scaling on Ainz. Ainz can be multiversal buster now.

Anyway, so Ainz the Grand Foreigner stumbles upon your favorite verse.

Rules : only 1-on-1 fight. But 1-on-infinite fight is allowed if Ainz is too stronk

the rest is SBA

Can Ainz solo?

First off, there are NO Grand Servants for the Extra Classes. Ruler, Avenger, MoonCancer, Alter Ego, and the Foreigner classes have no Grand Servant.

Secondly...

This Ainz is not 'potentially' above the Beasts. He IS above them. With this author, he's above anyone and everyone (and everything come to think of it). Even the likes of Buddha. Somehow.

Here's a direct quote:

I love Nasuverse much, MUCH less than Overlord. In other words - get ready for my biased opinion of such magnitude, which you have not seen. In other words, if a character from Nasuverse has some kind of a broken ability, then either it will not work on Ainz under these conditions, or he can neutralize it, or he will have the ability even more broken.

Followed by a token 'don't want to insult Nasuverse' and 'Nasuverse has its own charm', which basically translates to 'I spent the effort to type about 20 words not insulting your verse, now let me corrupt your eyes and brain with this pile of diarrhea and don't complain'.

I had high hopes when I clicked on the link. I had a huge fight with my brother over the Hassan vs Ainz debate (my brother supported Hassan, I was rooting for Ainz), and I thought it was something that would be fun to read and think about. I was very cruelly disappointed.

Please, close this thread.

The author did warn the potential readers that Ainz is going to be more powerful than anything in the Nasuverse for the Fate/Grand Order and Overlord crossover after all, and even the Fanfiction.net version had the summary straight up mentioned that Ainz is actually not going to find any challenge in the story. Lol.

Either way, we can restrict that fanfic version of Ainz by only using feats/statements/terminology in the fanfic story and only scaling based on what the author explicitly said that he's stronger than - especially when they admitted that there are some elements in the Nasuverse series they are not knowledgeable about, so we can use that ignorance as a main reason to use those restrictions. I don't see what's the point in closing a Fun and Games thread.

Yeah, like I said I had high hopes. A story with someone completely OP is not necessarily a deal-breaker.

One Punch Man is practically the same (in terms of not finding challenge), but if we just look at the works themselves, behind the weird webcomic style, the manga is deep and funny and clearly made with artistic vision without horribly derailing itself.

This one...is basically an Overlord-tooting power move. Its message: 'Ainz is more powerful and awesome than any of you well-made, carefully created characters with actual stories and depth, so on your knees, stinking plebs'.

I simply cannot stomach this level of disrespect.

The same goes for something like Hunt Down the Freeman.

...Hmm ...Actually i kinda do mind mary sue character. For example imo isekai smartphone is one of the shittiest anime i have ever seen. make a character op but not a complete mary sue . Also these harem are getting very annoying for no reason. What is the point of girls falling for you for no reason?

Wow, after actually looking through it...
I can understand making characters comparable for the sake of the story
Like take nasuverse or rwby, i often think about crossing either with puella magi (though never actually wrote anything)
With nasuverse (before their current downgrades) i’d boost the puella to servant levels
In rwby i’d nerf them to between hunter and maiden levels
But this is just a mess

Going back to the topic of the thread, the puella magi verse 2-a characters stomp and no wank will change that because i’ll just wank harder

In truth nasuverse is one of my favorite things in fiction and RWBY is one of my most hated stuff . But 2-A nasuverse still stomp rwby i guess.

Back