• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
You and a random character face off against Son Goku.

Your character will be using their strongest key. Your relationship with your random character will be similar to that of a Pokemon Trainer and their Pokemon. You'll be giving them instructions and they will be following orders, but you may command them to act on their own as well. You will also have full knowledge of all their abilities and characters will not hesitate to break their morals if you command. Goku will be in character every round. Goku will be focused on your character.

Round 1: Child Goku

General Blue Saga Goku
Speed Unequal (Your reaction speed will be equal to that of your random character)
SBA otherwise

Round 2: Dragon Ball Z Goku

Android Saga Goku
Speed is equalized
Goku starts in base but is allowed to amp to Super Saiyan

Round 3: Dragon Ball Super Goku

Broly Saga Goku
Speed equalized
Goku starts in base but may amp to Super Saiyan Blue

Bonus Round: Ultra Instinct

Ultra Instinct Goku
Speed Equalized
Goku is enraged

How far does your random character make it?

Last edited:
Why don't I do a few for the sake of it?

Louis
Poor dude.

Rider
She wins the first round but gets stomped in every other.

Hush
Oh look, another human to get stomped.

Clicks. Gets Doctor Doom. Pops off. Scrolls down. Realizes it's Ultimate Doom. Dies to Z Goku.

Your character will be using their strongest key. Your relationship with your random character will be similar to that of a Pokemon Trainer and their Pokemon. You'll be giving them instructions and they will be following orders, but you may command them to act on their own as well. You will also have full knowledge of all their abilities and characters will not hesitate to break their morals if you command. Goku will be in character every round. Goku will be focused on your character.

General Blue Saga Goku
Speed Unequal (Your reaction speed will be equal to that of your random character)
SBA otherwise

Android Saga Goku
Speed is equalized

Broly Saga Goku
Speed equalized

Ultra Instinct Goku
Speed Equalized
Goku is enraged

ez ez ez ez

General Blue Saga Goku
SBA otherwise

Android Saga Goku
Speed is equalized

Broly Saga Goku
Speed equalized

Ultra Instinct Goku
Speed Equalized
Goku is enraged

Doesn't go anywhere since 5-C Kid Goku

General Blue Saga Goku
SBA otherwise

Android Saga Goku
Speed is equalized

Broly Saga Goku
Speed equalized

Ultra Instinct Goku
Speed Equalized
Goku is enraged

They get the same treatment as:

....okay

We move through round 1-3 because of hax and speedblitzing, immeasurable speed, man. It would near be an AP stomp as well since Discord was essentially telling everyone that they had to combine their powers to defeat her. We should easily move through the Bonus Round and...even though I don't know much she is at least a villain so goodbye to the material realm for me.

I got Moltres.

We can beat the first round with ease, but are screwed for the other rounds, unless Galarian Moltres is capable of completely draining out Goku's stamina with it's spirit consumption or something. But Goku'll probably just atomize us with a ki blast or something.

Last edited:
I got a ******* page

Beyond the Grave

This guy is cool, but unfortunately we lose all rounds.

Raichi Kino

Most likely another streak of losses, though I may win if Goku doesn't fight from distance and Raichi manages to infect him before dying and the poison/disease starts having effect before Goku kills me right after.

Gozer

She haxstomps all Gokus and can't even be hurt be him.

Yharim

i mean, if were talking the IRL me id likely be trying NOT to fight since i do actually treat violence as a last resort and am actually fairly decent at talking people down from a fight, and as such ive never really been in a fight under SBA so i dont actually know how i would act, i probably would eventually(or immediately since I hate Dragon Ball) tell the Low 2-C to eliminate Goku, and this happens every round, and the final round i tell Yharim to seal Goku, because i would not dick around with someone with that many supernatural abilities, i am not THAT arrogant. now the online avatar me? i mean would probably snap and goku gets death maniped so yeah

Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character) - He speeds through all the rounds (pun intended)

Constellar Kaus - We win Round 1, Round 2 is debatable, and we definitively lose Rounds 3 and 4.

Executor-class Star Dreadnought - Round 1 we win easily. For the other rounds, we may have to try and cheese our way to victory, such as bombarding the planet with blasts to try and destroy it. Even then, I don't think we'd have much of a chance to considering Goku can one-shot with anything and is as fast as the ship (faster as a Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue and with Reactive Power Level kicking in like crazy due to how UI affects him).

Oof, that's an awful ratio...

I choose bugs bunny, if things get to hard for us he can just become the animator, in fact if he does that at the start all future parts will be erased.

This:
Matter Manip pog

Saya (Blood: The Last Vampire): Damn, we get stomped by the first round.

Thor (Riordanverse): I mean, we do manage to get past the first round but Android Saga Goku AP stomps.

Nabeshima Tadashi: Goku AP stomps the second round.

Chain'n'Toad: 3.72 tons > 0.2 tons

Prompto Argentum: Finally get past first round Goku, and there is a possibility that the Death Manip could get past Android Saga Goku and mmmmaybe Super Goku if you squint hard enough.

Guemon: Gets stomped by Round 2.

Oracle: Finally, if we could get preparation we go through all rounds. Either that or causality or madness manip would do the job.

Koitsukai

Stomp anyone except Broly Saga goku and UI Goku

Cao Cao

Stomp child goku, get stomped by the others

Angel

Goku stomp him so hard

Sayonara Pussycat

Wtf?

Uh... passive emphatic manipulation, immortality type 6 and soul manipulation probably makes her stomp any Goku. If not, stops at Broly Saga or UI

The Gray Tempest

Ok, he has high regeneration and type 8 immortality, so, Goku can't kill him. If Absorption or Matter manipulation can ignore conventional durability, then he stomp all rounds, if not, stops at DBZ goku or broly Saga goku

Chicken Leg

Stomp child goku, gets stomped by the others

Back