• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is interesting...

I'll say we make it through every round except for the bonus round. Goku is a big eater so he'll probably take the bait, but in the bonus round he's enraged so he'll probably just blast it into oblivion with a ki blast or something.

Round One: John gets creamed and I white out

Round Two: Azir gets creamed and I white out

Round Three: Garazeb gets creamed and I white out

Bonus Round: The Nevervarine whips and nae naes on Ultra Instinct Goku, allowing me to capture him with an Ultra Ball.

Round One: John gets creamed and I white out

Round Two: Azir gets creamed and I white out

Round Three: Garazeb gets creamed and I white out

Bonus Round: The Nevervarine whips and nae naes on Ultra Instinct Goku, allowing me to capture him with an Ultra Ball.
I now realize I was only supposed to use one character, but I don't feel like editing so I'll just keep it as is.

Got this guy

We're good I think

speed equal against in character Goku
Balthasar
Round 1: hax GG
Round 2: still claps
Round 3: ill probably give orders at this point
Bonus round: probably

Gonna do a few different characters here.

Alistar.

Round 1: Win. Their speed is very similar and Infernal Alistar one shots the General Blue Saga Goku (funny because he's 5-C not long after). But the rest of the rounds aren't worth addressing.

Burter lmao. I think this is self-explanatory. Stomps round 1 and gets stomped all other rounds.

Tagoma another self-explanatory character. Stomps rounds 1 and 2, but gets stomped afterwards.

Silver Surfer a more interesting one.

Round 1: Silver Surfer godstomps.

Round 2: Silver Surfer curbstomps.

Round 3: Goku has far more AP and can technically win via incapacitation (prob can't actually kill Silver Surfer but a single Ki blast would destroy him almost completely, and would take Silver Surfer a considerable time span to regen from). But Silver Surfer can obviously hax stomp. It depends entirely on what's in character for Silver Surfer to start with. One hit from Goku and he's done, but if Silver Surfer starts by negating durability, and assuming it's thought based, Goku likely loses.

Round 4: Same as round 3 except Goku has slightly more advantages than before.

Bernkastel I think a single glance at the strongest neko's page will give an idea of how it'd go. Basically she just exists and her existence nae nae imposter sussy's on Goku's no longer existing corpse. But really, why is a legal loli cat girl a tier 1-A with absurd hax???

10-B mage with resurrection as the only useful ability I don't stand a chance

Anime Hercules

R1: Easy W via the fear!

R2: A hard fought battle but still a W via superior speed plus Gokus lack of NPI which can be used to eventually wear him down.

R3/R4: Welp it was fun while it lasted, to the afterlife we go.

My “Pokémon” is Brionac, Dragon Of The Ice Barrier (In it’s Evilswarm Bahamut Key)

Round 1: Bahamut completely stomps in both Speed and AP (In fact it can solo the entire pre-Z roster due to being High 4-C and having Massively FTL+ speed)

Round 2: Now this is more close, but Goku stomps In AP (251 Tenakilotons > 3.77 Tenakilotons), but safe to say the latter still wins this round due to Mindhax

Round 3: The tables have completely turned on Bahamut again in terms of AP but once again it wins due to mindhax, corruption and possession (three things Goku doesn’t have resistance to due to this being Canon Goku and not CC/Xeno Goku)

Final Round: Bahamut comes out victorious FRA

Tbh this went far better than I expected it to go

Round 1: Child Goku

Me and Nastu would be bullying the poor kid.

Round 2: Dragon Ball Z Goku

-Avatar Pennywise uses 1-A Deadlights and fries the monkey's brain.

Round 3: Dragon Ball Super Goku

Anos Voldigoad yeets him from existance.

Bonus Round: Ultra Instinct:

Yogiri asks Goku to die.

Last edited:
Round #1: Son Goku (Dragon Ball) vs. Sandbag
Results: Nullflowerblush wins!
Goku, at this point, is only High 8-C, and thus, cannot harm the Sandbag, since they have at least High 7-A durability. I can use the Sandbag as a shield, assuming their "Likely Massively FTL+" speeds apply here as legitimate MFTL+ speeds, meaning I can grab it before Goku attacks. Every time Goku attacks the Sandbag, there is a chance that a random item drops, and among those items are at least High 7-A bombs, so I could let the Sandbag get hit long enough to drop one of those bombs and murder Goku. Even if a bomb doesn't drop at all, I can still use the Sandbag as a practically invincible shield until Goku wears himself. Either way you slice it, I'm winning this battle.
Round #2: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) vs. Number 100: Numeron Dragon
Haha, monkey go bye-bye.
Round #3: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs. The Player (Wizard 101)
HAHAHA. GOD MONKEY GO BYE-BYE FOREVER.
Bonus Round: Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) vs. Diablos
Results: Son Goku wins!
I LOST THE BONUS ROUND???

A 5-C alien baby
Well, we get past round 1 pretty easily and maybe round 2 if it just devours Goku because it devours time and space like a black hole. But I doubt it, we get destroyed.

A smug 8-C loli
…We don’t even get past the first round as Kid Goku AP stomps. Death, great.

….what?
Goku can’t interact with the dude’s HDE, also gets blown up. Win for all rounds.

Back