• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yotsugi Ononoki vs cheap Chinese mobile game

I hate you, Ninja FRA.

Following tho...
I'll comment in a bit to protect my boy...

Ninja is probably more skilled,but judging from the AP,he’ll get real messed up if Yotsugi lands a few hits. In which is feasible for her considering her g i a n t f i n g e r. Which was large enough to cover the floor of a house (nise).

She can also jump real high if ninja decides to fly or something.

Ninja also has his Rage Stones, One of which can amp his stats massively, one heals his fully, one summons a large Shuriken stronger than his base attacks (Which he can also fire at opponents), and the strongest of which gives him and aura which constantly harms and pushes back anything within a few metre radius, all of which for a short amount of time, and must build up power through combat again after use.

Ninja's flight also makes him more mobile than Pseudo-Flight.

Would SBA have them fully charged? Would he use them from the get go from what seems to be a little girl?

Fair,but I think Yotsugi would dodge a giant shuriken. So that wont be too much of an issue.

Probably, they activated as soon as he got them, however at the start of levels in-game they need charging, but there's not really any story to suggest why. He'd use them once he realises she's an actual threat.

I mean speed is equal isn't it? Would she be able to with this? He can also ride above the Shuriken and control it too.

Fair enough.

I guess.

I will also note Ninja has also dealt with extending limbs too, granted likely less skilled extending limbs. Through the Buzz Saw Ranx, which can extend its arms several metres.

Oh shit.

He’s 9-A tho? So it’s likely he wasn’t dealing much damage to begin with. Yotsugi is much stronger and has more mobility too.

How long do the amps last.

How could is his healing? Yotsugi would be doing considerable damage to the Ninja before he would activate the rage stones.

She has taken on apparitions (but apparently lost to a more powerful Shinobu). So she could sort handle him a little while the Ninja’s in a rage state.

Ninja can Heal his health completely using the stone.

I'd also like to note a few other feats Ninja has achieved:
  • He's taken on and beaten Malakai, a Semi-Teleport Spamming guy, who very much had Ninja is his own domain, with elemental attacks flooding the arena.
  • He also took on O-Dor, who was Malakai's higher up, and was considered a much larger threat.

Hard to tell, it's literally just a Health thing we don't see what wounds he takes, we just know that it heals him in-game.
The only indication we get in-game is that Ranx commonly use bladed weapon, including those on his level, and he's shown visibly on fire against fire attacks which harm him. So probably around Mid-Low?

Last edited:
Back