• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this fight takes place on a nuetral battleground

round 1: start 10 meters from each other

round 2: start 20 twenty meters from each other. Yoshikage has Bites the Dust

Bonus: who do you think was the better killer?

GreatestSin said:
im not so much into games, i searched in his wiki-site but i done get his abilitys, what can he do?
Adachi's persona is called Magatsu Izanagi, and its the counterpart to Yu Narukami's persona, so it likely has the same abilities. Yu is listed off on this wiki as having Town level AP and Durability, and has Supersonic+ speed and Massively Hypersonic reactions. i think he also has some degree of wind and lightning manipulation going by what attacks Adachi uses in-game

ok,

R1 if kira coms close enough he wins, but i doubt that since he is at most above average human, therefore tohru

R2 goes to kira, he only needs to tell tohru who he is and his stand will immediatly kill him ^_^

... At least try to create Adachi's profile first.

Anyway, Bites the Dust doesn't actually work like that... At least not exactly.

Bites the Dust needs a host to work properly and does not kill the host when it detonates. It kills anyone who asks the host about Kira.

Promestein said:
Bites the Dust needs a host to work properly and does not kill the host when it detonates. It kills anyone who asks the host about Kira.
This. That's how BtD works. He needs someone that he can tell his secret to and in turn it can only kill that person if said person asks the host about who Kira is and whatnot.

Promestein said:
not exactly, the moment someone learns about kiras secret, than they die, if through asking or otherwise doesnt matter, of course it wont work on everyone who knows his secret but on the people close to killer queen (who is either in a host or by kira) :)

^that's still not right. The only reason that happened was because Rohan came in contact with the host before and as a Time loop it's fated to happen again. However Kira will have no knowledge of who he killed with the Bomb so he must find out himself otherwise the time loop will happen over and over

^? that has nothign to do with the activated of BtD, the victim needs to be near killer queen and than find out about kiras identity, KQ will than kill the person who got the knowledge and the day will repeat itself...and kira can decide in which person KQ will stay...

Bruh btd
In the scan Kira is able to prime a random woman as a bomb after telling her a secret. Kira can use BTD to be able to fix any mistakes he makes in a fight and gives him a horrific amount of prep time.
Kira wins this fight via priming Adachi with BTD which then gives him a shit ton of preperation time.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Bruh btd
In the scan Kira is able to prime a random woman as a bomb after telling her a secret. Kira can use BTD to be able to fix any mistakes he makes in a fight and gives him a horrific amount of prep time.
Kira wins this fight via priming Adachi with BTD which then gives him a shit ton of preperation time.
if kira ills tohru with BtD he doesnt need to prepare anymore, the only thing he needs is to wait until the time comes of tohrus death and after he exploded kira can stop BtD which will make his death a certainty ^_^

this is wh i gave R2 to kira :)

Notadeadguy said:
^unless of course the host realizes they're in the time loop and screw up Kira's
Adachi wont be able to do anything. He would be kept in a constant time loop searching for Kira while he formulates plans and battle strategies to easily take him down. And with the MFTL speed Killer Queen he will prime Adachi as a bomb and blow him to shit.

For the round 1 : I dunno

I havent played Persona 4 yet but i have finished Persona 4 Arena. In Persona 4. they have introduced an entity that is far superior to Izanami no Ookami ( Giving how he overpowered Yu while Yu can transform his Izanagi into Izanagi no Ookami, going by the gameplay). Later, Both Yu and Adachi were able to fight him on the equal footing, this would give Adachi both Country level durability and Attack Potency

Although Adachi lack of speed feats, it would took entire Kira's life to actually damage him, Not to mention that Adachi can resist the physical attacks

I not really sure if Kira's bombs bypass the durability or not. It's seem like a wank to say that because up until now, Kira only blow up something that is Wall level+.

For round 2 : Kira

Like.... Obviously :| "I'm Kira Yoshikage, nice to meet you, bye bye" And boom ! No more Adachi :|

To be accurate. In P4AU the only time Izanagi-No-Okami shows is via gameplay. I don't think Yu can actually summon him outside gameplay mechanics because if he could. It doesn't really make sense that Izanagi-No-Okami can't kill Hino-Kagutsuchi but a team attack between Izanagi and Magatsu-Izanagi can.

I don't know. It seems unlikely at least for me.

Killer Queen can easily set Adachi as a bomb and blow him up whilst evading Magatsu Izanagi. BTD is only used if Kira has his back against the wall or something unexpected happens.

Kira wins this fight. He can use BTD as a second chance and him being as smart as he is would double his chances of winning.

To be accurate. In P4AU the only time Izanagi-No-Okami shows is via gameplay. I don't think Yu can actually summon him outside gameplay mechanics because if he could. It doesn't really make sense that Izanagi-No-Okami can't kill Hino-Kagutsuchi but a team attack between Izanagi and Magatsu-Izanagi can.

Well, in theory, he could do that. If Yu can transform his Izanagi into InO, Hino-Kagutsuchi should be powerscailing from him. I dunno, gotta play Persona 4 first :p damn, Adachi is such a badass, he should return in Persona 5 :3

Killer Queen can easily set Adachi as a bomb and blow him up whilst evading Magatsu Izanagi. BTD is only used if Kira has his back against the wall or something unexpected happens.

I'm actually curious about this. Is everything with any durability level gonna get exploded by this ability ? we havent seen Kira blow up something above building level, because the Persona users aint like the Stand users, they are the superhumans can go toes on toes with the being that going to destroy the world even without their Persona.Thus, i wondering why Kira never turn any stand into bombs, well that was Killer Queen's ability, in theory, KQ should be able to touch the other stands and turn them into a bomb. But he never do that :/

MagiSinbad said:

Well, in theory, he could do that. If Yu can transform his Izanagi into InO, Hino-Kagutsuchi should be powerscailing from him. I dunno, gotta play Persona 4 first :p damn, Adachi is such a badass, he should return in Persona 5 :3
Agan. Gameplay mechanics are usually contradictory depending on what. I have my reasons to believe that Yu can't casually summon Izanagi-No-Okami. But since you haven't play P4 yet. I would prefer to not spoil you.

well then, look like this is out of my reach then :p i'll leave this thread for you guy

I dunno who would win in the round 1 yet but in Round 2, Kira got my vote o3o

"is everything with any durability level gonna get exploded by this ability ?"

Killer Queen ignores durability by priming objects/people as bombs. And when he activates them it completely atomizes,annihilates them which on its own can be Town Level. So yes he can technically prime anything and detonate it.

Also Killer Queen priming Adachi would be tremendously easy. Even if he fails BTD will be there to allow Kira to have a second chance.

Kira can't use Stand users as the host for BTD.

Round 1: Pretty close and awesome the fight will be. Although Kira and Killer Queen has a speed advantage over Adachi and Magatsu Izanagi. I think Adachi and his persona should win. Due to his persona that has an elemental absorbtion skill, reduce chance of instant kill, his persona has a weapon which means if you get stab, hit, and slash it hurts, can use vorpal blade which deals heavy physical damage on foes(pretty dangerous if he uses power charge which increases his attacks a by 250% additional damage. OUCH) one of the powerful persona's, is pretty much brutal, and has a nullify stat bonuses skill for foes. As for Adachi he can take a beating, hell he has a skill that resist physical attacks, easily gets away of his murders(cause his a detective), can persuade/make's the protagonist his friend and his accomplice, can nullify stat penalty on self, a good actor(playing the good detective), does'nt screw around, he will actually kill you, and has a FREAKIN GUN!

Round 2: Again Pretty Close fight. Same reason above. I'll give it to Adachi and Magatsu Izanagi, but if Kira has a gun then my opinion would differ due to his speed advantage.

Bonus: Both of them XD. They're both manipulative and cunning bastards. They know very well how to cover-up their murders. Adachi using the TV world and Kira using his Stand.

Bump. This is a speedstomp, Kira easily wins both rounds via massive speed advantage and due to the fact he can turn any object into a bomb that explodes on an atomic scale. Assuming he also has Stray Cat, another reason he wins. I don't think Adachi can counter anything Kira has. Even with speed equalized I'd give it to Kira due to the nature of his explosives, and AoBtD is overkill IMO.

Bonus: I enjoyed seeing Kira getting away and lucky, but I enjoy Adachi's personality a bit more probably due to his energy. However, overall Kira was the better serial killer having not been caught for nearly 2 decades IIRC and not to mention he has something I find more relatable: the need for a quiet life.

Round 1 goes to Adachi IMO. Yoshikage himself isn't MFTL, only Killer Queen. Killer Queen is a super close range Stand, having a Range ranking lower then even Star Platinum, who can't even go that far from Jotaro at all. The point here is that if they start 20 m, or even 10 m, Adachi would lilterally be starting outside Killer Queen's range. Adachi himself is at least Supersonic +, so he's physically fast enough to run away from Kira and and keep out of Killer Queen's attack range. Plus, his primary weapon is a gun, which he is a good marksman with, meaning he has to reason to get close since he has plenty fo range to work with.

Sheer Heart Attack will be a problem, but so long as Adachi keeps moving and is aware of this thing's position, then he should be alright. Plus Adachi has abilities to instill fear and auto kill foes who fear him. If that isn't allowed, being filled with fear is surely going to affect the way your fight anyway, meaning Adachi can just keep playing his own game.

Not only that, but Adachi has higher durability and AP then Kira, meaning that he could very well take some hits from Kira, whether they are the First Bomb or simple punches.

Round 2 is hardly different at all from Round 1 and would require Kira to have outside help. Even if he did have this, Adachi would still just Maziodyne spam them to death.

TL;DR Adachi wins via being faster then Kira (Not Killer Queen), and being outside of Killer Queen's range to begin with, along with far superior range and slightly better stats.

Round 1: Kira just needs to get one good hit in with the first bomb, which negates durability by turning whatever Killer Queen touches into a bomb, guessing that Adachi would be able to see Stands for this fight, Kira would have a hard time tagging him(Kira himself is only above Peak Human, possibly Superhuman) and then loses due to Adachi's AP and range. Sheer Hear Attack could give Adachi some trouble, but, still assuming he can see stands, would just blitz Kira. If Kira has Stray Cat, Kira could turn the air bubbles into bombs, but that would probably end the same as any other scenario. Adachi wins 9/10 in the case he can see Stands.

Adachi probably wouldn't go all out against Kira if he cannot see Stands, Kira could simply tag him with Killer Queen and atomize him, have Killer Queen grab any bullets(Star Platinum was able to catch a bullet at point blank and Killer Queen was able to fight at the same pace as Crazy Diamond for a while) shot in Kira's direction, and throw them back as bombs, if Adachi dodges the bullet, Killer Queen could detonate it at the same time (MFTL). With Sheer Heart Attack, Kira could just distance himself from Adachi as much as he can while having SHA go after Adachi, Adachi just closes the gap between himself and SHA if he goes straight towards Kira, or stays still to shoot Kira, which Killer Queen can still grab the bullets(Killer Queen can still be used with SHA, which is shown multiple times), Stray Cat just sends an air bubble towards Adachi and Killer Queen turns it into a bomb, Stray Cat, would be visible though, which would make Adachi able to realize that he is not fighting a normal human, and Adachi could just blitz, although Stray Cat probably wouldn't be used in most cases since it was only used once Kira was cornered. Kira wins 8/10 in the case that Adachi cannot see Stands.

Round 2: Kira just says his name, Adachi explodes, triggering Bites the Dust, putting them into a time loop, Kira then de-activates Bites the Dust at the moment of Adachi's death. Kira stomps.

BUT. If we will consider Adachi as a Stand user....Kira cannot use BtD on Adachi, meaning he'd have to use it on a regular person, which would still give him an insane amount of prep time, and Adachi wouldn't be aware that he's in a loop due to not being used for BtD. Adachi would also be making the same movements (as only Kira and the person used as the trigger for BtD would be aware they're in a loop) meaning Kira could just change small details in his strategy up until the time of the trigger's death and then de-activate BtD once Kira finally wins, so Kira would stomp unless the battle takes place without anyone around.

Overall Winner: Kira (because Round 2 stomp)

Round 1 since Speed isn't equalized it's a speed blitz in Kira's favor and he will negate dura. Also Sheer Heart attack can track via heat signature and do the same and is a walking tank that is not that slow.

Round 2 is a bit of a thing i mean if Adachi is investigating Kira BTD can work via Kira talking to someone about him make he/she talk to adachi and then bomb a fated loop begins so yeah

Kira literally wins without that much issues

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Round 1 since Speed isn't equalized it's a speed blitz in Kira's favor and he will negate dura. Also Sheer Heart attack can track via heat signature and do the same and is a walking tank that is not that slow.
Round 2 is a bit of a thing i mean if Adachi is investigating Kira BTD can work via Kira talking to someone about him make he/she talk to adachi and then bomb a fated loop begins so yeah

Kira literally wins without that much issues
Kira himself is only somewhere from above Peak Human to Superhuman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back