• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoshiharu Kyousuke vs. Wu of the Cat's Eye

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Battlefield 9
Nothing so grave here as a fight to the death- just a sunrise spar between two of the biggest and toughest of two adventurous teams! Plenty of healers of the highest caliber stand aside to watch the spectacle, shielded from harm, in order to restore either the Wielder of the Star Breaker or the Cat's Eye Disciple, should they fall, so there's no concern as it regards going all out!- that said, Kyousuke might just hear Wu out about this Cat's Eye god-thing, after all, if his fists do a good enough job of talking...

Base Form Kyousuke and End of Castle Chaos Wu are being used. Speed is not Equalized, and the starting distance is 100 meters, a good distance away from the castle- otherwise, SBA's in effect.

Who takes home the gold? Be sure to state your reasoning, be civil, etc.

• Yoshiharu Kyousuke:
  • Wu of the Cat's Eye:

>finally finds what the fork Kyousuke scales to

>Large Island level+ (Destroyed a small continent with a single wave from his swords)

>This is much more likely country level.png

FateAlbane said:
Mmm.. I suppose I'll wait on the resolution to this AP matter before saying further here, then.
^

I'll try to contact BlitzStrike, but he's been inactive for nearing three years now. I'd not count on any changes to the profiles statistics-wise.

ThePerpetual said:
I'll try to contact BlitzStrike, but he's been inactive for nearing three years now. I'd not count on any changes to the profiles statistics-wise.
Seems like this match won't work.

Well

Assuming the continent is the size of Australia

7.692 million km┬▓*(330+3688 (Ocean depth + land elevation)) = 30906456000 km3

30906456000 = 3.0906456e+25 cm3

Assuming frag and v. frag

3.0906456e+25*8 = 2.4725165e+26 joules or 14 petatons, Multi-Continent level

3.0906456e+25*69 = 2.1325455e+27 joules or 509.69061 petatons, Multi-Continent level

Which brings us to a lesson today, destroying a continent mean you destroy multiple continents

...┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Maybe it's a really small continent in this particular instance? Idk.

The tiering is more centered around near total fatalities I believe

((3959.257/.28)^3)/2 is 1413634025863 Kilotons, 1.4136340258639 Petatons, Continent level'

Then again he didn't exactly explode a continent so at that point it's an island, not a continent

Back