• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Two smart country level fighters. The dragon mage vs the demon fox. Speed equalized.

Starting distance is 300 meters.

Yoko Kurama
Acnologia ft 470 png by laxusdreyards-d9trzyg

The real cal howard said:
Also, Kurama isn't gonna stand there and be nuked, especially when he can fly.
Well, eternal flare ain't easy to dodge plus they are flying which means he has only his own strength against Acnologia who can simply keep range and or generally has both magical and phisical attacks.

They're both country level. Also, made it that range for a reason, as they're both in range for their best atta...

>Sees Kurama's pitiful range.

Starting distance is 50 feet now.

And no he doesn't look like a girl for me, like it's just hair but the face is pretty obvious.

@cal starting range only means we judge who will dodge easier and considering the Aoe of attack it's far easier for Acnologia plus it's easy to make a diffrence in range in flight ones your opponent gets hit.

@William y do we ignore that? He used it on the DS cuz he specifically needed their magic power- they were his targets- i dont see that as reason enough to completely ignore it

Well, one reason he used it only on them and it's possible he can only do it on those with dragon slayer powers.

2'nd and more important reason is people discusion whether Acnologia's opponents could release themself from those crystals within ROT as dragon slayers did, but that was obvious PIS as their reasoning was "we heard the voices of our friends" then also Acnologia's mind (human) form can't be scaled with his dragon form as we always scaled them as on completly diffrent lvls.

WilliamShadow said:
Well, one reason he used it only on them and it's possible he can only do it on those with dragon slayer powers.

2'nd and more important reason is people discusion whether Acnologia's opponents could release themself from those crystals within ROT as dragon slayers did, but that was obvious PIS as their reasoning was "we heard the voices of our friends" then also Acnologia's mind (human) form can't be scaled with his dragon form as we always scaled them as on completly diffrent lvls.
3'nd he trow anna and ichiya out

Im not asking whether they can escape the crystal all im asking is y u think he can only do it to DS. And Anna specifically noted she and Ichiya were kicked out because they were not needed in the ROT not that they were incapable of being held there

WilliamShadow said:
^Whats the point of BFR if they can just move inside freely beat the mind and get out.
I wasnt debating the usefulness of the BFR i was debating y u think it can only work against DS

Oh that well honestly it's irrelevant for me thou I suppose he could do it as apperently as Anna said he simply only needed DS.

Back