• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou vs Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko )

Honestly the ideas that Yogiri is High into 1-B came from UEG fight where it was that described that her and her opponent destroyed higher level space-time, and this continued endlessly. This was rejected by the wiki because based on context, it just shows how they kept ascending for a while during their fight. It very possible UEG got destroyed at a space-time with isn't even close to countless. Is there any other way Yogiri countless can be measured

It's impossible to determine whether one countless is above another or not. And with the kind of reasoning he gave I don't see why Yogiri wouldn't straight up be High 1-B/1-A, unless UEG's ascending to higher dimensions is because of being higher dimensional to begin with, in which case she would be unable to reach Yogiri even if he was merely one dimension higher than her cap which isn't saying much.

As for the match, yea Inconclusive seems the best outcome, unless we equalise their planes of existence in which case Battler seems to have the edge
I also thought the same thing they way he explained it wouldn't make yogiri 1B but High 1B instead or 1A

Honestly the ideas that Yogiri is High into 1-B came from UEG fight where it was that described that her and her opponent destroyed higher level space-time, and this continued endlessly. This was rejected by the wiki because based on context, it just shows how they kept ascending for a while during their fight. It very possible UEG got destroyed at a space-time with isn't even close to countless. Is there any other way Yogiri countless can be measured
Destroying higher level space-time continously grants 1B?

Agreed with Phantom. There are levels of countless and Yogiri is the highest into countless, with only the passive transcendence bitches surpassing him
One of them is a dude
But seriously, the only thing yogiri doesn't kill is transduality. And yogiri can probably insta kill 1-B alovenus before she ascends to 1-A. Also, why would battler have edge if we equilize their planes? Does insta death>passive abilities?

Destroying higher level space-time continously grants 1B?
They continuously destroyed higher level space-time, each one comparable to layers in 1-B. Based on context, we can't tell how high they really went but at least it should be 1-B, not as high as it is right now

Last edited:
It was countless because the cicle of ascension was done endlessly not just continuously. I think the argument against them being endless 1-B was that the fight ended so it couldn’t have been endless but we are talking about immeasurable speed beings and there’s characters that have infinite ascensions from other characters that didn’t last for infinite amount of pages. Then Yogiri being the absolute end of everything was somehow meaning that he stood at the the top of the hierarchy when we know that his end is something usually beyond the idea.

Also yeah; Yogiri could probably kill Yasei Last Boss Characters before they ascended.

It was countless because the cicle of ascension was done endlessly not just continuously
The raws, "Basically the way of destruction continued endlessly"
I think the argument against them being endless 1-B was that the fight ended so it couldn’t have been endless
That wasn't the agurment. No one even brought this up. It wasn't even accepted to be endless talk more of the agurment of having an end

The raws, "Basically the way of destruction continued endlessly"

That wasn't the agurment. No one even brought this up. It wasn't even accepted to be endless talk more of the agurment of having an end
I’m aware. But in the context “the way of destruction” was referring at the previously described way of fighting where each combatant was moving to a higher universe to try to terminate the enemy and the other in turn moved to an even higher order one.

It was brought up by Bern on her attempt to get High 1-B Low 1-A

I'm a little new to this "VSBW Forums" thing, can you explain what a "CRT".
Content Revision Thread, and trust me, I doubt you'll be able to get something that wasn't covered in the downgrade thread, sooo... probably will be closed with the downgrade thread linked

Content Revision Thread, and trust me, I doubt you'll be able to get something that wasn't covered in the downgrade thread, sooo... probably will be closed with the downgrade thread linked
I'm still trying to look for the downgrade, that got Battler from 1-A too 1-B, and Featherine from High 1-A too 1-A. You know where I can find this? I actually made a thread about it, hopefully I can find it, and do something about it.

I'm still trying to look for the downgrade, that got Battler from 1-A too 1-B, and Featherine from High 1-A too 1-A. You know where I can find this? I actually made a thread about it, hopefully I can find it, and do something about it.

Have fun lol.

Yep. If a downgrade gets accepted here, especially for something like Umineko, overturning it is gonna be... nigh impossible.

Now looking back at it, there were more people than just Ovy7, that disproved their thread.
Okay, but if the revision went through it means that more people were agreeing with the arguments presented in the thread. If you're so upset about it, then please, by all means, create a CRT and see how that goes.

Stop derailing this match and giving people unnecessary notifications.

Tbh I fail to see why Yogiri would have to be the higher one. City of Books is where most of the highest witches are, putting it p high in 1-B.

Tbh I fail to see why Yogiri would have to be the higher one. City of Books is where most of the highest witches are, putting it p high in 1-B.
Higher then enough dimensions to be unable to be described by something as simple as the human language? Cause that's Warhammer 40K. And Yogiri is above that lol

I'm like, 97% sure Yogiri scales far above a 1-B who was endlessly transcending into 1-B(Ultimate Extermination God), stating that she wouldn't be able to reach his true form no matter how much she transcended. Which is what I heard, though.

I'm like, 97% sure Yogiri scales far above a 1-B who was endlessly transcending into 1-B(Ultimate Extermination God), stating that she wouldn't be able to reach his true form no matter how much she transcended. Which is what I heard, though.
The wiki takes it as countless, nothing really hint endlessly

Well, from what I see UEG just was too scared to even try escaping it and found that meaningless.

Unironically yes the witch domain cannot be described by human language. But that’s not really the point.

I think this whole little game of
“I endlessly transcend you!
No I transcend you!” Is meaningless.

I think it's kinda meaningless to try to give a CountlessD guy the high ground over another one.

I mean, with infinities you can manage by taking the first "end of infinity" as the baseline; and with numbered dimensions you can just take the number given. But countless can mean anything so there's no way to know.

Back