• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri Takatou tries to solo your Favorite verse

Hunter x Hunter: ded

Dragon Ball: ded

SCP: Gets cucked by 1-A dudes, and will probably lose against the top tiers when the revision happens.

BNHA: ded

Pretty much every other verse I love gets deleted.

SCP: Nein

Magi: Gets rekt by the top tiers

DC: A haha

Marvel: A haha

Hxh: stomps the whole verse

Vagabond: The way of the sword cuts Yogurt man (solos)

Vindland saga: Thorkell squashes (solos)

Devilman Crybaby: Clears

Puella magi madoka magica: maybe?

HxH: Oof

Mob Psycho 100: Oof

TSSDK: Oof

Nasuverse: Yorigi gets goofed

Destiny: Yorigi gets oofed

MCU: Oof

Tower of God: Oof

MCU: Oof

Isn't the only tier 1 character is Akasha and ryougi due to smurfys shit? I don't recall there are any other tier 1 shit there.

Either way, yeah, yogurt gets yeeted by tier 1 dudes.

• Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: He solos
  • Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Solos
  • Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou: Solos
  • Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!: Don't even wanna touch this debate, lets just say it's arguable, mostly due to Suimei's shenanigans' like bfr and existence erasure that is specific for entities like Yogiri.
  • What a Beautiful Series: M is also 2-A but currently lacks the resistances or hax, who knows the full extent of Edison's powers besides he has all M's. Not much is known about the other Outer Gods like Azathoth, so for the moment he solos. Lets see how that goes once Sona-Nyl is out.
  • 11 eyes: Solos majority of the verse. Demiurge and Tachibana don't have the hax to affect an acausal, so solos the entire verse.
  • Invaders of the Rokujouma!?: The Goddess of Dawn lacks the concept hax to affect him so solos.
  • A Wild Last Boss Appeared: Solos majority of the verse stops at the Gods. Alovenus will probably make fun of his instant death ability, by saying something like "Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger."

Let me put in my baby

The elder scrolls: yogiri gets spanked and if he gets lucky he becomes the eldrish pet of a demi prince or daedric prince

I mean, since speed is equalized, he can at best incon them. Also, we need to know if affecting multiple multiverses only needs baseline 2-A range, since the Puella multiverse is apparently bigger.

Speed equalized or not, he ain't beating Puella God Tier that isn't named Avatar of Calamity.

Yogiri can't do anything to baseline Low 1-Cs, right? Only one verse I have gets there, anything else gets sweeped.

MtG: Verse is outdated as of now, but currently he stops at The Eldrazi or the Ur-Dragon

Homestuck: Caliborn gg

Jojo: F-MEGA (Solos)

Terraria: Solos

LoL: Stops at Kindred, and the Dark Stars once they are Low 1-C again

Fire Emblem: F

Minecraft: The Player should be fine I think???? They transcend reality several times over, so idk.

Terraria: F

Smash Bros: F

Team Fortress: F

Henry Stickmin: Unless Henry can pull out some kinda crazy shenanigan or something, F

Minecraft: F
DMC: F
Dragon ball: F
Doom: F
Max steel: F
Marvel: Stop in Low 1-C Charecters
DC: stop in Low 1-C Charecters
Gumball world: F
Regular show: F

Warhammer: Culexus probably exists, Kharn might swing his sword at him. Worst case Emprah protects.

World of Darkness: Caine screams at him. Disbelief GG etc

Elder Scrolls: Vivec sucks out his yogurt, more at 11.

Pretty sure he clears the rest of my verses correct me otherwise

Back