• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yin Tian Shen Yin Series | Verse & Profile Addition | 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I evaluated the verse to “at least low 1-A, possibly 1-A”
Okay. That is probably fine then. What do other staff and knowledgeable members here think?
I think you should call Qawsedf and some others to evaluate this has none other have a definite evaluation
@Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @Everything12 @Planck69 @Ovy7 @TheUnshakableOne @Rakih_Elyan @IdiosyncraticLawyer @Zaratthustra

What do you think about this?

1=AAnd the above parts need to contact the author's third novel, but other things are good.

Two of them agreement with Possibly 1-A. And there's no staff to address the haxs?

Why doesn't any staff say anything good or bad about the haxs? No-one's addressing the Haxs.
DarkDragonMedeus said the abilities are fine, Theglassman12 said Acausality Type 5 is fine, Pein & Planck said the Verse, is Low 1-A or possibly 1-A, and Zaratthustra agreed with 1-A as well.

Just one more staff member's opinion and we will be done here.

DarkDragonMedeus said the abilities are fine, Theglassman12 said Acausality Type 5 is fine, Pein & Planck said the Verse, is Low 1-A or possibly 1-A, and Zaratthustra agreed with 1-A as well.

I guess you need at least three staff agreement for both. Other than that, yes, I think you need one or 2 staff agreement for both.

Quoting Firestorm's comment
2 to 3. Needing four to five or more staff is way too much.
d788430554ba63b5ecada1198f573382.png

I guess they largely work. The last key tier seems to be 1-A so I would be fine with the 1-A key.

Yes, I checked; the rule was written with ambiguity.

Since the changes were made, I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back