• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Whitebeard (Please read OP)

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
This is not a "battle", I know vsthreads with Yhwach are forbidden. So, I just wanted to know what people thought about this one: Moustache contest! Whose beard is the malinest? Whose beard is the better looking? Whose is the most ridiculous one? Please dont get salty, it's just for fun

Yhwach-0

Whitebeard - One Piece

Whitebeard's mustache is better. Yhwach's looks gross.

Yhwach's was really good at first, actually. Then he ended up growning that shit to just.....well what it is.

I'm going with Whitebeards cause it at least stayed that way until he died.

Actually, crossverse, Whitebeard had half of his face blown up by akainu.. so you could say he was shaved? ;-)

Also, I'm not sure about current Yhwach, is his mustache kind of fused with the black goo from mimihagi?

Personally I like more Yhwach's, Whitebeard's just defies physics (maybe reality warping should be added to his profile for this feat?)

PaChi2 said:
Also, I'm not sure about current Yhwach, is his mustache kind of fused with the black goo from mimihagi?
Personally I like more Yhwach's, Whitebeard's just defies physics (maybe reality warping should be added to his profile for this feat?)
Nah, I actually think mustaches like that are possible. Also, Whitebeard because Mustache Power.

Yhwach's moustache can now change the future, so it will win everytime, truly powerful facial hair indeed.

Back