• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Scion (Worm) - Rematch of The Century

Actually why tho. Scion specifically has hax that will tell him exactly how to win mathematically, plus can't be hit because Gray Boy.

Also Yhwach can't actually see Scion because Blindside.

Actually why tho. Scion specifically has hax that will tell him exactly how to win mathematically, plus can't be hit because Gray Boy.

Can you further elaborate on what these abilities do?

I feel you would need some extraordinary evidence to presuppose that Blindside works on 2-A precognition.

Ok assuming you're using strongest forms for both, Yhwach just can't touch Scion.

From what Wokistan has told me, Scion's higher dimensional existence is 4D for being above Dauntless, who physically occupies every universe. Dauntless can't appear in Shardspace, which is where Warrior Entity's true form resides. So yeah, Yhwach doesn't have the range to see Scion.

Edit: I've also been told that you'd basically need to be 5D to actually interact with Scion's Warrior Entity form, since it's one axis higher than Dauntless.

From what Wokistan has told me, Scion's higher dimensional existence is 4D for being above Dauntless, who physically occupies every universe. Dauntless can't appear in Shardspace, which is where Warrior Entity's true form resides. So yeah, Yhwach doesn't have the range to see Scion.
How many universes? Yhwach can see infinite ones.

Actually why tho.
Because i can 🗿 Also thought this would be a cool/contentious debate tbh.

I'll address the arguments above later on since i just woke up but can i have evidence for the 5-D axis shit by anychance?, also from reading his profile he needs to activate a specific ability or access a specific plain to exist on this level going off his range, this kinda implies he isn't naturally in the Shardspace, but i could be wrong since i've never read Worm before.

Interdimensional (Has several abilities that can affect every single universe at once, of which there are at least 10^90, if not many more. Can act as a bridge between every universe and manipulate different possible versions of others and himself. Exists as a 4-D entity and can move in 4-D directions. Can access Shardspace, which exists beyond the reach of 4-D movement)

Is this Yhwach with the Schrifts?
Yes.

Back