• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LordAizenSama said:
Yhwach goes back to the soulking palace and Othinus dies to the fairy spell.
How much time does she have? Also does she have her other powers or just the crossbow in this form? I'm not familiar with the character.

@BANLK on the plus side having alot of experience with both verses is a nice thing to have:)

@scarlet a few days but she is extremely weakened, low stamina and using her power accelerates her death tremendously. She only had enough strength to use the bone boat once and that was all she could manage leaving her with her crossbow only really.

It's really not a good idea to use this version of othinus, i dont think she has a chance to win even if she was 50/50 but I guess that's atleast somewhat debatable

@Aizen I see. How debatable would the matchup be if she was on the 50/50 version? I don't want a 'for reasons above" fest with barely any debate at all.

It's probably 50/50 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

Her 50/50 form is basically her low 2-c form but with 50% chance of successful use of her power or 50% her power fails and harms her. She likely holds back alot so that she doesnt harm herself tremendously if her attack lands in the negative possibilities hence the unknown rating.but her power output is normally at least planet level. She also fought off Fiamma and Ollerus at once so... theres that

I'd still vote for Yhwach due to Almighty though.

True. Considering yhwach can also just change the future to where she always lands a negative roll 2 she loses badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back