• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs obscure Digimon 2

Yhwach already has certain counters to his ability.

A very powerful Causality Manipulation will counter his ability stated by himself that the Antithesis ability posted above will be a greater power one day.

A very high resistance to precognition also counters it,because he won't be able to see you.

or anything like these abilities I listed.

Like I said above his limits have been stated in the series.

Even Ichibe a character that has dominion over 2 forms of conceptual hax was nulled and etc.

Gargoyle One said:
Can we please quit with Digimon vs Yhwach matches?
Timemon vs Yhwach, Grimmon vs Yhwach, Alphamon vs Yhwach (lol 5-B Alphamon), MetalPhantomon vs Yhwach.

These are all the Digimon vs Mustache threads afaik. Not counting Dobermon vs Yhwach.

That is not impressive. Nullifying hax is something any Power Null character can do. Any person will competent Power Null would do that. You manipulate concepts? I nullify your powers. You can't manipulate concepts anymore.

The weakness you posted doesn't keep it from being a NLF.

Yhwach threads are all the same.

Yhwach beats someones favourite character in the initial thread. the Response?

Well: can he beat this char? this char? or this char? this proves nlf.

May aswell ban him from versus threads, since no one knows how to debate him properly.

MetalPhantomon is not even my favorite character. Nice try though.

I've aready explained why it's NLF. With an example.

This is assuming Yhwach has the time to choose said future, before he gets his soul ripped out. Something I've been stating since the beginning.

Yeah, MetalPhantomon can rip souls out of those who resist by nature. All Digimon resist soul based powers. MetalPhantomon can bypass this. Not to mention Grave Scream is passive. Also how will Yhwach choose a future or use any ability when by the time the fight starts, he's either put into a nightmare or his sould gets ripped out?

He chooses one in the same instant he sees them,he seems countless different futures all at once.He describes them like grains of sand.

Even so this Digimon doesn't have any resistance to power null which is also passive.

Bleachs average humans can resist soul manip, even from chars 100s of thousands of times stronger. Yhwach can manipulate the entire world of bleach, where every thing is a soul (including objects like a chair) and billions of humans. Can you show me soul hax on this scale? I cannot state enough how much resistance bleach chars have to soul hax, it's alot.

And nothing can be stolen from him via the Almighty, so he resists soul hax in multiple ways.

MetalPhantomon cannot look at Yhwach either, otherwise they will be hit with the fear and immobilised with fear.

Yhwach has power null. as soon as he sees this "nightmare" it will be dispelled. assuming the metalmon can even use it's power due to the passive sternritter abilities.

He also a reality warping power called "The Visionary" which basically makes his imaginations a reality. (also can work against him).

"Bleachs average humans can resist soul manip. Yhwach can manipulate the entire world of bleach, where every thing is a soul (including objects like a chair) and billions of humans. Can you show me soul hax on this scale? I cannot state enough how much resistance bleach chars have to soul hax, it's alot."

Having Soul Hax =/= Resisting Soul Hax of that level. All this proves is that he has powerful soul hax. Now show me resistance. I can post an entire wall of text explaining Digimon relations to mind and souls if you wish.

"And nothing can be stolen from him via the Almighty, so he resists soul hax in multiple ways."

Explain this one.

"MetalPhantomon cannot look at Yhwach either, otherwise they will be hit with the fear and immobilised with fear."

MetalPhantomon doesn't have to look at him to steal his soul. Yhwach simply has to be in the general area. MetalPhantomon doesn't even have to know Yhwach exists to steal his soul. I have posted all this above.

"Yhwach has power null. as soon as he sees this "nightmare" it will be dispelled. assuming the metalmon can even use it's power due to the passive sternritter abilities."

As soon as he sees this nightmare, his soul will be taken. Not to mention has Yhwach ever had these Sternritter abilities passively active in verse?

Around a few hundred kilometers as the Grave Scream can travel throughout an entire city-sized area in seconds. As shown in my scans above.

He has not used a single one even though he has them,Almighty is superior to them after all.

This is why you cannot use these abilities in a battle unless stated by the OP,via the note on his profile.

Except in Bleach their powers come from their soul itself. Reiatsu itself is automatic resistance to soulhax. lets say tatsuki who is like, street level has resistance to soulhax (withstood yammy soulsucking the are) now multiply that power level all the way up to Yhwach. that's how much soul hax resistance he has.

About the stealing from him thing, that's what the Almighty is, his power cannot be stolen from him.

Please explain to me how exactly this character uses soulhax, a detailed description of it's potency and why it should affect someone who has ridiculous resistance.

>As soon as hes in this nightmare his soul will be ripped

well we know this nightmare wont be happening due to the Almighty.

And I'm pretty sure metalphantom is going to be looking at Yhwach.

Is this the "mind max god" character people speak so highly of?

If his ability isn't passive like this character or instant,your just going to argue who goes 1st.

I completely agree with Dragon that without feats, you can't say Yhwach's ability will nullify and hax away just because "That's what it does". It doesn't matter what the ability is said to do but rather what it does.

Dragon convinced me that Phantomon wins, particularly this post.

Soul hax does not scale to AP.

His power is not being stolen. His soul is.

I explained everything above. But I will post the wall of text regardless.

No he won't they are 4km apart.

Anyway, I'll post the wall of text explaining Digimon nature and soul and mind hax that I always have for this specific situation..

Back