• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Hax vs Ap I guess?

Both Characters are at their strongest

• Speed not Equalized
  • In Character for Both of Them
Obito:

Yhwach:

At their strongest? I will say that War Mask Obito will be the best Obito for this fight. Unless you mean speculative DMS Obito who will be stronger.

Obito is like, just 4 times stronger, iirc. Yhwach hax stomps.

Even if you make it DMS Obito which is not actually a legit form in canon, Yhwach does what he did to Ichigo. Only with Obito's eyes this time.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Obito is like, just 4 times stronger, iirc. Yhwach hax stomps.

Even if you make it DMS Obito which is not actually a legit form in canon, Yhwach does what he did to Ichigo. Only with Obito's eyes this time.

Honestly while I dont think Obito really has what it takes to beat Yhwach(not voting yet), I am 100% against Yhwach someone getting rid of Obito's eyes. The almighty has not been properly explained yet and the explanation it has been given does not allow him to stop Obito's eyes. It is starting to sound the like highest order of NLF.

In what way can he break Obito's Kamui.

1. he will need to touch Obito which will not happen at all.

2. There will need to be a Future where Obito's eyes break( no hints of him even losing his sight st all).

And those are the only way we can see him nullify obito's power.

I can see Obito winning with the demonic statue chains as well as always passing through Yhwach's attacks.

I mean, he even able to cut zanpakutos, wreck Ichgo's horn and make Ichibe's body to explode without even touching them IIRC.

Dat Dot said:
I mean, he even able to cut zanpakuto and Ichgo's horn and make Ichibe's body to explode without even touching them.
first point does not tell me anything. Can you explain your second?

Anyway I also forgot that Obito has bind hax which can cloud the judgement of The Almighty as shown by Aizen ( I read this somewhere so forgive me if I am wrong). So I actually give it to Obito. It has to be War Obito however against haxed opponents he is probably better than Jubito.

Well I was referring to your statement: "he will need to touch Obito which will not happen at all"

Bind hax like what? If you referring to Aizen KS then, Aizen use KS on Yhwach before he even re-awaken the Almighty.

If we use war Obito this even more stompy tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back