• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (speed equalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To much NLF here. Smh.

Stopping a Planet lvl attack, and stopping a power with the almighty are two different things.

Can someone link to where is said that Naruto's moon has oxygen? I'll wait. Or is it an assumption?

@LordAizenSama

You unleashed all the Bleach fans with those upgrades man lol. They are all hungry for debate now

If Kaguya was star level then you may have a case. That is not the case and well, you don't have one either.

Is fine, believe such assumptions if you may like. Is better than the truth, right? No feats, equals irrelevancy.

Kaguya opening portals, and instantly switching dimensions is different.

IIRC Kaguyas dimensions have Suns in it. Not saying she's legit star lvl but that might help if someone claimed it

Also no Kaguya doesnt need a moon to use IT. She used it on everyone in the past before the moon was even a thought....

Anime4Life2020 said:
IIRC Kaguyas dimensions have Suns in it. Not saying she's legit star lvl but that might help if someone claimed it
Also no Kaguya doesnt need a moon to use IT. She used it on everyone in the past before the moon was even a thought....

Well on that end of the debate Yhwach was going to destroy Soul Society, The Human World and Hueco Mundo. All 3 of those have a sun and or moon so it wouldn't help much here

What do u mean by that? Just the planets or the whole reality? Its not like universe level or anything

Besides, im also fairly certain all of Kaguyas dimensions have sun in them too given by multiple implications and factors.

Well we know the Human World is just like ours, with a day and night....so it's a solar system at the very least. Hueco Mundo has a moon and Soul Society is a parallel of the Human World. Not to mention that Soul Society has areas that are infinite like Muken, so for him to erase all 3 and create a new one....that's way above Kaguya destroying one

If thats the case then why is he only still rated as 5-B period? If it was solar level he'd be at least in tier 4

True but we treat creation>>>>>>>>>destruction and if Kaguya created her realms, she can easily destroy them, even all at once since she made them.

That's aslo true, but if Yhwach was going to merge all 3 worlds and create a new one, which is basically fusing our world with the after life, he's automatically merging life and death, not just pocket dimensions. Come to think of it I don't even know how that's possible. But whatever, needless to say he's far above planetary

HokageMangaVox said:
To much NLF here. Smh.
Stopping a Planet lvl attack, and stopping a power with the almighty are two different things.

Can someone link to where is said that Naruto's moon has oxygen? I'll wait. Or is it an assumption?
I think you're grasping, brother. They need oxygen. Only a handful can survive space travel and they pretty much relate to the Ootsutsuki. If the normal shinobi didn't need to breathe, there'd be no need for a poison bomb or poison gas. You know, like how Sakura had to hold her breath after being trapped in that poison cloud during her fight with Sasori?

0267-013

Huh. I can't help but wonder why Sakura is struggling to hold her breath. According to you, she should be able to stand there indefinitely, since you believe she can stand in the vacuum of space without any issue. And yet, Sakura is struggling to hold her breath to avoid inhaling poison gas. I wonder why? Thus, the Naruto moon clearly has oxygen.

I really can't be bothered to deal with the s***storm that is this thread, so Im just gonna drop my two cents and leave.

Since speed is equalized and since both characters are more than capable of turning the other into a smudge (damn glass canons...) it all depends on who attacks first.

If Kaguya can get her Infinite Tsukuyomi off (illusions being proven to overcome Yhwach's Almighty) then she wins.

If Yhwach can cancel her powers before she does so and can get her to sit still long enough to absorb her (since I dont remember him having any basic attacks that can overcome her regen) he wins.

So yeah, I think this could go either way imho.

p.s. It is unlikely that Yhwach could ressurect seeing as it would appear that he needs to trigger his revival at the time of death instead of saving it for later (or he would have also revived the second time), and seeing as he would be trapped within the IT at the time of death I doubt he would be able to do much.

FinalBattleX01 said:
I really can't be bothered to deal with the s***storm that is this thread, so Im just gonna drop my two cents and leave.
Since speed is equalized and since both characters are more than capable of turning the other into a smudge (damn glass canons...) it all depends on who attacks first.

If Kaguya can get her Infinite Tsukuyomi off (illusions being proven to overcome Yhwach's Almighty) then she wins.

If Yhwach can cancel her powers before she does so and can get her to sit still long enough to absorb her (since I dont remember him having any basic attacks that can overcome her regen) he wins.

So yeah, I think this could go either way imho.

p.s. It is unlikely that Yhwach could ressurect seeing as it would appear that he needs to trigger his revival at the time of death instead of saving it for later (or he would have also revived the second time), and seeing as he would be trapped within the IT at the time of death I doubt he would be able to do much.
Illusion won't work on the almighty, you'd have to trap him in an illusion before he activites it...

@Peter

Then how did Aizen trap him in it? I quickly re-read those chapters and, unless I missed something, Yhwach had Almighty on for the whole thing.

I just remembered cant Kaguya just absorb him with the Rinnegan's abilities? Ywhach is a soul like being and i dont recall any character in bleach to have resistance to Soul Absorbtion abilities or Soul Stealing considering all they fight against is another being like them, a spiritual being and thus they wouldnt ever need to put up a resistance to that kind of hax. It's like if a logia like Ace who is made of pure fire went up against someone who has fire absorbing abilities. It would come down to who has the better will and/or ability and Kaguya should take it in that department.

Their speed is equalized, there's no way she's able to lay her hand on his head and take his soul out without him reacting. That ability can't really be used unless the target is completely stationary as seen with Nagato vs Naruto. I mean if you're faster than the opponent by that much u can try but even then

Veilas Frostmoon said:
HokageMangaVox said:
To much NLF here. Smh.

I think you're grasping, brother. They need oxygen. Only a handful can survive space travel and they pretty much relate to the Ootsutsuki. If the normal shinobi didn't need to breathe, there'd be no need for a poison bomb or poison gas. You know, like how Sakura had to hold her breath after being trapped in that poison cloud during her fight with Sasori?
0267-013

Huh. I can't help but wonder why Sakura is struggling to hold her breath. According to you, she should be able to stand there indefinitely, since you believe she can stand in the vacuum of space without any issue. And yet, Sakura is struggling to hold her breath to avoid inhaling poison gas. I wonder why? Thus, the Naruto moon clearly has oxygen.
Needing oxygen and breathing in space are two different things. Your point will be valid when you show where is said that there's oxygen in the moon. Which is never.

Riptide240 said:
Their speed is equalized, there's no way she's able to lay her hand on his head and take his soul out without him reacting. That ability can't really be used unless the target is completely stationary as seen with Nagato vs Naruto. I mean if you're faster than the opponent by that much u can try but even the
Where is stated it needs to be on your head? It can be anywhere on your body via touch. Nagato proved this when he in edo form was about to soul steal Naruto during the war arc. And Naruto was still somewhat moveable. I agree Ywhach would need to be nearly non movable but Kaguya should still be able to soul steal once she touches him

In fact Kaguya can just paralyze him just by touching him, like when she trapped Naruto and Sasuke in place.

When has this happened? Because Soul Reapers cant steal souls away from other soul beings considering they too are souls....

When yammy tried to suck some humans' souls, I remember one of ichigo's friends whose name I cannot recall correctly resisting it judt because she had some spiritual energy.

@Anime

Right so now you're trying to argue that Kaguya will defeat Yhwach (a nigh-omniscient, future manipulating, immortal god) because she will steal his soul?

Lol, just lol

PaChi2 said:
When has this happened? Because Soul Reapers cant steal souls away from other soul beings considering they too are souls....
When yammy tried to suck some humans' souls, I remember one of ichigo's friends whose name I cannot recall correctly resisting it judt because she had some spiritual energy.

Oh yea i know that but thats not what im asking. Im asking when has another spirtual being in Bleach done that to another spirtual being. Yammy's clearly doesnt count because he's using it against non spiritual entities who have souls in them but are still in their living bodies. Im arguing that 2 ppl fighting each other, who are souls, cant soul suck or soul steal each other because both are souls. You see what im saying?

Perilous, nigh omniscience doesnt mean anything in a fight besides being smarter than your opponent. You can be omniscient but also a weak level being. Immortality also isnt that much either when both have immortality in a way (tho Ywhach's might be better) and Regenerationn. The only thing thats troublesm is Ywhach's future manipulating and its an NLF depending on how you are using it here.

Anime4Life2020 said:
PaChi2 said:
Oh yea i know that but thats not what im asking. Im asking when has another spirtual being in Bleach done that to another spirtual being. Yammy's clearly doesnt count because he's using it against non spiritual entities who have souls in them but are still in their living bodies. Im arguing that 2 ppl fighting each other, who are souls, cant soul suck or soul steal each other because both are souls. You see what im saying?
Perilous, nigh omniscience doesnt mean anything in a fight besides being smarter than your opponent. You can be omniscient but also a weak level being. Immortality also isnt that much either when both have immortality in a way (tho Ywhach's might be better) and Regenerationn. The only thing thats troublesm is Ywhach's future manipulating and its an NLF depending on how you are using it here.

All Hollows possess the ability to do that, that's what they feet on, since chapter 1. Given the fact that they can't do that to a Shinigami without defeating him first, means that it also applies to them. Otherwise they would had solo everyone eons ago.

@Anime

I could go on for days about why that soul steal argument is so bad and flawed but I'll try keep this as short as I can.

Nigh ominscience doesnt mean anything in a fight? Do you know what you are saying? Your saying that the fact that Yhwach can know all of kaguya's moves while she knows nothing before the fight even starts doesn't count for anything? Sure omniscience on its own may not mean much as you said but omniscience on a being such as Yhwach? The only thing troublesome is Yhwach future manipulating? Riiighhttt lets just forget the fact he has yamamoto bankai, ichigo's powers, as well as a shit ton of other broken sternritter abilities?

Oh and for the record soul steal is NLF too. I find it quite amusing how you love to deny bleach character's powers and wank off naruto characters as hard as possible lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back