• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (speed equalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the ban on Yhwach's been lifted we all knew this had to happen. Speed equalized and both at their strongest.
Yhwach
Kaguya Ootsutsuki

Why though? Why you do this, crop?

Technically, Yhwach has a better chance at this than Kaguya since Kaguya needed to absorb all the chakra of the shinobi's to get that 5-B, while Yhwach has "likely higher."

With omni-precog, she shouldn't be able to BFR him since he can teleport to follow, which also gives him an advantage.

Kaguya's also arrogant, which means that if she somehow even was able to put down Yhwach, he would suddenly ressurect himself without her knowing and kill her.

Going with "his majesty"

Battlemania said:
HokageMangaVox said:
No, seriosly neither can kill each other
Oh. Okay then.
Kaguya's Immortal. Yhwach can continue to revive himself, unless she can stop or negate his Almighty. Which she can't, and even if she could she's to dumb to notice it. In the few minutes she spend fighting Naruto and Sasuke she waisted her chakra supplied. -.-

Can we stop with the stomps lol?

Btw, are we allowed to use Toriko characters or must we wait til end of series?

Yhwach. He can see through anything Kaguya can do. On top of that, Quincy can attack the soul directly. Kaguya can't regen from having her soul destroyed. In fact, Yhwach can literally blink and teleport her brain into the palm of his hand through future manipulation. After that, he just rips her to pieces physically and spiritually. Yhwach's hax game is beyond belief. Why do you think they had to literally turn him into a human to actually do anything?

Yhwach wins. The biggest downfall of kaguya is that she is not that intelligent. She has the power but Yhwach is too intelligent. Though they both have been living for over 1000 years Yhwach has been fighting and strategising in those years. Kaguya has had fights but Yhwach's fights incorporate more strategy as he has been the leader of the Quincy army.

Yhwach after awakening Allmighty didnt show a piece of intelligence, tho. Everything was "lol I saw it", "lol I know it", if he was intelligent he would have killed ichigo and not "let them feel despair" and Auswalhened Uryuu and his father. After Almighty he became tooooo arrogant. But yeah, he is nigh-omniscient, only he doesnt get the best out of it and for plot reasons, because otherwise ichigo wouldnt beat him. His fights didnt have strategy also: Yamamoto? He oneshotted. Ichibei? Ichigo?

I gotta say, it'll be a hard match, but as proven via manga scans, kaguya has no battle experience, thus she'd eventually lose to the almighty in a tough affair.

lol this thread.

You guys know that Yhwach has all of the Sternritters' powers(Imagination Realization , Miracle , X-Axis , Balance , Explosion , Wind that negates all attacks he knew , Compulsory , Deathdealing and more others.) since he gave these abilities to them and take all of them after Auswahlen , right ?

And Almighty rewrites future.

Mismatch.

Yhwach, there's really nothing Kaguya can do to put him down and nothing to counter the Almighty, Yhwach can see all her attacks before she even thinks of attacking, he can change the future, he can change the future of his death and has enough energy to turn 3 worlds to 1, he can counter immortality by absorbing his opponent like what he did against Aizen, Yhwach is too hax and powerful.

Yhwach is also immortal, by the way I do not remember when Yhwach used a teleporting abillity.

Genjutsu would have to be activated before Almighty is activated, which is unlikely since she didn't really use it.

he should be able to counter Kaguya's BFR easily since he can open portal like how he traveled from SKP to Seireitei.

M11UTD said:
he should be able to counter Kaguya's BFR easily since he can open portal like how he traveled from SKP to Seireitei.
Not that it'd matter. He can fly. Kaguya isn't going to be able to handle anything Yhwach can do.

And for anyone who thinks Yhwach can't take her out, he doesn't need to kill her. The dark energy he gained through SK had literally began to devour and absorb the entire Soul Society, had it not been for the all-powerful arrow that Uryuu got from Ryuuken, turning Yhwach into a powerless entity. He can literally blanket any battlefield and force her to stay on the run. Or you know, just blink with the Almighty and make her run directly into it. Yhwach's Almightygan ftw.

Kaguya flies to space and Infinite Tsukuyumi him. GG. Bleach character's have no feats of surving in space, thanks for proving that Kenpachi.

If I recall correctly, IT only works when the moon is up. So, if the OP stated the fight is at night, I guess she could do that. If Yhwach just doesn't teleport her Rinne Sharingan eye into his hand through future manip like he did Ichigo's horn or copy her abilities.

She can teleport her dimensions and control them at will. She casts IT there, she can instantly teleport herself with Yhwach to any of them.

Veilas Frostmoon said:
I don't see anything stopping Yhwach from predicting Kaguya, and rewriting that future to stop her from activating IT.
When did Yhwach stop Ichigo from doing a Getsuga? Never. He could only destroy his bankai, not his attack.

HokageMangaVox said:
When did Yhwach stop Ichigo from doing a Getsuga? Never. He could only destroy his bankai, not his attack.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Yhwach explicitly stated he could rewrite the future. You know, in a similar fashion to how Kakashi stated Kaguya could rewrite her dimension at will, yet only has feats of controlling the environment (unless i missed the chapter of her doing godly reality warping). Kaguya has no way of stopping the Almighty while Yhwach has pretty much a counter for anything she can do. I'm not trying to like say "oh it's a godly stomp yhwach2strong" or anything, it's just that his hax generally exceeds Kaguya's when they're both using their strongest abilities. On top of the Almighty, he also has the possibility of taking Kaguya's own powers. If he managed to do that, he'd be granted immunity to IT.

Veilas Frostmoo
Yhwach has no way of killing Kaguya or sealing her off. Kaguya can just BFR Yhwach to the moon and he dies before he can comeback.

...No. it's you who's assuming some1 who can dish out planet level attacks cannot stop a getsuga tenshou with no proof.

LordAizenSama said:
...No. it's you who's assuming some1 who can dish out planet level attacks cannot stop a getsuga tenshou with no proof.
Maybe you got it wrong. I said he can't stop it with his Almighty power. Also, the burthen of proof is on you to show a feat and prove it. Saying he can with no feats is an assumption.

Er... I don't recall Kaguya being able to BFR anyone to the moon. And even if Kaguya did send Yhwach to the moon, according to the Last, the moon in Naruto has gravity and oxygen (i'm assuming it'd be that moon since i'm unaware of how Kaguya could BFR anyone to any other moon). Also, for your getsuga thing... Yhwach didn't need to rewrite the future to stop Ichigo's attacks. He'd literally been blocking them barehanded left and right, as well as stopping it with his dark energy ability. As for lacking any sealing abilities, he can just absorb her by coating the entire battlefield in dark energy, something that would have happened to Aizen had Ichigo not brought Yhwach down in time.

His power is planetary and it is fair to assume that it works as such for his ability. You're trying to discredit his power under a faulty pretense, and that's why you're wrong.

Not to mention it worked on Ichibei's attacks and they were on equal terms.

I don't see why Yhwach can't use Almighty to simply screw over Kaguya with knowledge of her powers, choose favorable futures, and move himself into range constantly to beat her down with his superior strength before absorbing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back