• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.
immeasurable is faster than passive unless the passive can affect someone who has immeasurable speed
Didn't you read what I wrote? Ten crowns ex can't be beat with imme because BB with imme speed couldn't beat it with speed

ok but the problem is wally is 2 times above that
gil isn't tagging wally who has a 2x imme difference
then we will need to run the seventh scripture with the ap & dura difference in equal conditions, so the "Dimensional speed difference" between the higher dimensional Gil and the wally disappears, Gil is superior to wally in ap&dura and thanks to this, you can shoot with the seventh scripture and neutralize wallyi can make

then we will need to run the seventh scripture with the ap & dura difference in equal conditions, so the "Dimensional speed difference" between the higher dimensional Gil and the wally disappears, Gil is superior to wally in ap&dura and thanks to this, you can shoot with the seventh scripture and neutralize wallyi can make
???
it doesn't matter if gil is superior to wally in AP. He wont even be able to land a hit because of the 2x speed gap. unless op equalizes speed
wally will keep running fast until gil gives up or something because wally doesnt have the ap to take gil out

???
it doesn't matter if gil is superior to wally in AP. He wont even be able to land a hit because of the 2x speed gap. unless op equalizes speed
wally will keep running fast until gil gives up or something because wally doesnt have the ap to take gil out
It's not just AP, it's the difference of ap & dura, no matter how fast Wally runs, this weapon can even attack his concept, and since Wally couldn't exceed Gil's dura, no matter how hard Wally runs, Gil won't be defeated by the dura difference, and thanks to the seventh scripture at the conceptual level Wallyi will eventually defeat

It's not just AP, it's the difference of ap & dura, no matter how fast Wally runs, this weapon can even attack his concept, and since Wally couldn't exceed Gil's dura, no matter how hard Wally runs, Gil won't be defeated by the dura difference, and thanks to the seventh scripture at the conceptual level Wallyi will eventually defeat
ok sure. the weapon can attack his concept. wally can just dodge that easily 🗿 🗿 🗿
wally keeps running and gil gets tired-

ok sure. the weapon can attack his concept. wally can just dodge that easily 🗿 🗿 🗿
Or Gil can just use Ea (at full power) whenever he wants to destroy the whole area and Wally would be erased/beaten as a result (AP difference), since in the meantime he cannot damage Gil. Wally wouldn’t be able to dodge that since it affects the entirety of space-time up to levels Wally cannot compare to.

???
???? then man you forgot that the speed of a higher dimension is literally higher than the lower dimesions one Gilgamesh Is 8D Wally 5D. so your wally speed is baseline X2 is not anything for a Higher dimension
2) the statistics are equals also Gilgamesh would have 4 baseline speed above wally since that Gilgamesh Is 8D

???? then man you forgot that the speed of a higher dimension is literally higher than the lower one Gilgamesh Is 8D Wally 5D. so your wally speed is baseline X2 is not anything for a Higher dimension
2) the statistics are equal
wtf. if gil is 8d and wally is 5d then this is a massive stomp...this thread is going to be closed 💀 💀 💀

Gil can keep fighting for a long time and this weapon is 1A, this can also restrict the plane Gil Wally can move with this hax

He doesn't move at Immeasurable speeds normally, unless we bloodlust him or something.
He can if he wants too, unmoored Wally.
Even if he could blitz him, he severely lacks AP to damage Gil.
Wally has durability negation.
Ten Crowns is passive while Seventh Holy Scriptures needs to be landed I think ?
Immeasurable >>passives.
Didn't you read what I wrote? Ten crowns ex can't be beat with imme because BB with imme speed couldn't beat it with speed
Wally is 2 layers above immeasurable baseline by scaling above 2 temporal dimensions.
???
Dumps him in the speed force.
Or Gil can just use Ea (at full power) whenever he wants to destroy the whole area and Wally would be erased/beaten as a result (AP difference), since in the meantime he cannot damage Gil. Wally wouldn’t be able to dodge that since it affects the entirety of space-time up to levels Wally cannot compare to.
When has gilgamesh done that?
???? then man you forgot that the speed of a higher dimension is literally higher than the lower dimesions one Gilgamesh Is 8D Wally 5D. so your wally speed is baseline X2 is not anything for a Higher dimension
2) the statistics are equals also Gilgamesh would have 4 baseline speed above wally since that Gilgamesh Is 8D
Nop immeasurable speed dosen't deal with dimensionality currently even a 3-D can be faster than 1000D.

OP didn't equalize speed plus wally isn't faster by scaling chains but with layers.
Gil can keep fighting for a long time and this weapon is 1A, this can also restrict the plane Gil Wally can move with this hax
What does the 1-A weapon do and how does it work?
Where's the fun part exactly? Gil stomps in every scenario. Nothing to debate about.

And frankly, Wally's pages are just lackluster.
If wally is faster, I don't see how just incon.

Immeasurable >>passives.

Wally is 2 layers above immeasurable baseline by scaling above 2 temporal dimensions.

Nop immeasurable speed dosen't deal with dimensionality currently even a 3-D can be faster than 1000D.

OP didn't equalize speed plus wally isn't faster by scaling chains but with layers.

Wally has durability negation
Bro seriously think that the durability negation of Wally can work in 8D
immesurable>>passives
First of all Ten Crowns EX has a immesurable passives and can work on dude that have a immesurable speed so stop this
WTF? Bro a Higher dimension has a space time superior so yes a immesurable speed of Higher dimensions>>> the immesurable speed of a lower dimension
i am the Op

Last edited:

Immeasurable >>passives.

I see there are a lot of mistakes in your article but I will just explain to you what 1A hax is, Gil's 1A hax is a seventh scripture conceptual weapon can even kill a vampire in an endless chain of reincarnation like roa and erase the other person's concept

Anyway WTF Gilgamesh have need of Seventh Holy scripture when Gilgamesh can hit Wally with Ea?? I am Need of proof that Wally can resist to a space time manipultion 8D

Gil can resist through authority via its list of resistances (basically, hax from people that have less potent authority can't work, that includes durability Negation). Also, durability negation just won't work against a higher dimensional durability anyways.
Imeasurable >>passives.
I know that, I was just replying to his question.
Against Iskandar. Basically, he can couple the destruction of the entirety of space (via Enuma Elish full power) with it's 8D potency ; thus getting rid of Wally by spreading Ea's power through the entirety of space-time (since this is what Enuma Elish does).
It can destroy souls and prevent them from regenerating again, all of that on an 1-A potency.

Gil can resist through authority via its list of resistances (basically, hax from people that have less potent authority can't work, that includes durability Negation). Also, durability negation just won't work against a higher dimensional durability anyways.

I know that, I was just replying to his question.

Against Iskandar. Basically, he can couple the destruction of the entirety of space (via Enuma Elish full power) with it's 8D potency ; thus getting rid of Wally by spreading Ea's power through the entirety of space-time (since this is what Enuma Elish does).

It can destroy souls and prevent them from regenerating again, all of that on an 1-A potency.
Bro a durability negation 4D not work on a durability 8D Gilgamesh obliterate also Gilgamesh resist to anything that Wally can do but anyway if Wally Is baseline X2 this Is only in 5D or 4D 8D Time>>>>>>>>>>>4D time

Bro a durability negation 4D not work on a durability 8D Gilgamesh obliterate also Gilgamesh resist to anything that Wally can do but anyway if Wally Is baseline X2 this Is only in 5D or 4D 8D Time>>>>>>>>>>>4D time
Yeah... I know, that's what I said.

Bro seriously think that the durability negation of Wally can work in 8D
Gilgamesh isn't physically 8-D in HDE.
First of all Ten Crowns EX has a immesurable passives and can work on dude that have a immesurable speed so stop this
WTF? Bro a Higher dimension has a space time superior so yes a immesurable speed of Higher dimensions>>> the immesurable speed of a lower dimension
i am the Op
Immeasurable speed isn't bound by dimensions in current revisions you can ask DT or Ultima, a 3-D immesurable can be faster than Higher dimensional immesurable.
I see there are a lot of mistakes in your article but I will just explain to you what 1A hax is, Gil's 1A hax is a seventh scripture conceptual weapon can even kill a vampire in an endless chain of reincarnation like roa and erase the other person's concept
Doesn't it have to hit its target first
Also, durability negation just won't work against a higher dimensional durability anyways.
Gilgamesh isn't doesn't have HDE on profile.
I guess Gilgamesh wins since Enuma Elish can cover 8-D range while Wally is up to 6-D.
If Gilgamesh doesn't have HDE exist it will work since his still 3-D physically.

Higher spatial dimensions don't give layers for immeasurable just temporal dimensions and immeasurable has nothing to do with dimensions in wiki Currently.

What about novels?
Man jack shit in comparison. Nothings worse than a DC fan randomly posting a plethora of random ass scans that take ages to read and comprehend.

Lol comic book stans are worst to debate with, I've seen tier 1-A arguments for Wally.

Doesn't matter, I was specifically talking about his durability and not his existence : a 4/6D durability negation won't be effective against an 8D durability, not to mention that Wally's hax can be resisted through Gil's authority.
I guess Gilgamesh wins since Enuma Elish can cover 8-D range while Wally is up to 6-D.
Yeah.

Gilgamesh isn't physically 8-D in HDE.

Immeasurable speed isn't bound by dimensions in current revisions you can ask DT or Ultima, a 3-D immesurable can be faster than Higher dimensional immesurable.

Doesn't it have to hit its target first

If Gilgamesh doesn't have HDE exist it will work since his still 3-D physically.

Higher spatial dimensions don't give layers for immeasurable just temporal dimensions and immeasurable has nothing to do with dimensions in wiki Currently.
Durability: Island level (Should be comparable to other Servants even while unarmored), higher with Armor (Can withstand attacks that would normally severely injure or even kill him such as strikes from Saber) | Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Can trade blows with Kiara and survive her Noble Phantasm)
bro are you telling me Wally Can beat Gilgamesh when he has 8D durability?????? A durability negation not can work in a 8D durability
Anycase Gilgamesh have a DC planetary but i can be wrong but anyway Gilgamesh in CCC destroy the reality warble and these are infinite universe but Again i can be wrong
2)I had heard from someone that an immeasurable speed of a higher dimension was higher than that of a lower dimension so i can be agreed about this point

Durability: Island level (Should be comparable to other Servants even while unarmored), higher with Armor (Can withstand attacks that would normally severely injure or even kill him such as strikes from Saber) | Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Can trade blows with Kiara and survive her Noble Phantasm)
bro are you telling me Wally Can beat Gilgamesh when he has 8D durability?????? A durability negation not can work in a 8D durability
Anycase Gilgamesh have a DC planetary but i can be wrong but anyway Gilgamesh in CCC destroy the reality warble and these are infinite universe but Again i can be wrong
2)I had heard from someone that an immeasurable speed of a higher dimension was higher than that of a lower dimension so i can be agreed about this point
You don't need to respond anymore, he conceded on Gil winning anyways.

You don't need to respond anymore, he conceded on Gil winning anyways.
yes but he is saying that Gilgamesh wins due to enuma elish but this only has a planetary DC. also i don't know but wally have some hax that works on gilgamesh?

yes but he is saying that Gilgamesh wins due to enuma elish but this only has a planetary DC. also i don't know but wally have some hax that works on gilgamesh?
What ? Enuma Elish at full power has an 8D potency/range through all of space-time.

What ? Enuma Elish at full power has an 8D potency/range through all of space-time.
Low Complex Multiverse level with full power Enuma Elish (An Anti-World Noble Phantasm and "planet-creating weapon", stated to be capable of destroying the target along with the World, and had Enkidu not intervened in Fate/strange Fake, it would have destroyed the World. This would all include Avalon, residing in the core of the planet, which is a 6-dimensional realm
if Wally is able to go into space Ea is dodged

Low Complex Multiverse level with full power Enuma Elish (An Anti-World Noble Phantasm and "planet-creating weapon", stated to be capable of destroying the target along with the World, and had Enkidu not intervened in Fate/strange Fake, it would have destroyed the World. This would all include Avalon, residing in the core of the planet, which is a 6-dimensional realm
if Wally is able to go into space Ea is dodged
That’s Full Power Enuma Elish but in his base key. In his original power key (mythological mystic code), he physically scales to 1-C and so does Enuma Elish when at full power :
Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Far above the likes of BB, who had absolute authority over the Mooncell, and defeated Kiara), higher with Enuma Elish (Far stronger than his Base Abilities)
It should be noted that Gilgamesh even nuked BB via Enuma Elish. So, no, Wally cannot dodge that.

Lol comic book stans are worst to debate with, I've seen tier 1-A arguments for Wally.
Me when I personally wanna wank him, saw a past thread almost happened but deemed outlier.
Doesn't matter, I was specifically talking about his durability and not his existence : a 4/6D durability negation won't be effective against an 8D durability, not to mention that Wally's hax can be resisted through Gil's authority.
Durability has nothing to do with Durability negation for crying out loud.
bro are you telling me Wally Can beat Gilgamesh when he has 8D durability
Durability negation has nothing to do with durability plus why did you make this match up if you knew,this is a spite match.
A durability negation not can work in a 8D durability
Has no reason not to if the character is physically 3-D.
)I had heard from someone that an immeasurable speed of a higher dimension was higher than that of a lower dimension so i can be agreed about this point
Immeasurable doesn't deal with tiers currently Low 1-C Immeasurable can be faster than Higher levels of other Immeasurable.

It should be noted that Gilgamesh even nuked BB via Enuma Elish. So, no, Wally cannot dodge that.
His faster than her

Are fate characters above temporal dimensions in speed?
Cause Wally is currently above 2 without Hypertime that's called a 3 temporal dimension.

Durability has nothing to do with Durability negation for crying out loud.
Well, no matter, Gil resists it anyways.
His faster than her
That doesn’t matter, Enuma Elish’s energy will just spread across the entirety of space-time on an 8D potency so there is no way to dodge it since it’s not directly struck towards Wally.
Are fate characters above temporal dimensions in speed?
Cause Wally is currently above 2 without Hypertime that's called a 3 temporal dimension.
They do.

Well, no matter, Gil resists it anyways.
Has he resisted 6-D BFR?
That doesn’t matter, Enuma Elish’s energy will just spread across the entirety of space-time on an 8D potency so there is no way to dodge it since it’s not directly struck towards Wally.
Didn't someone say it's range is the moon or other characters?
Having a temporal dimension and faster than it is 2 different things.

Wally has statement of moving faster than the speed force that's 6-D that contains the timestream and above the 4th dimension, all are higher temporal dimension and he was stated to be faster than the speed force at peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back