• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CCC Gilgamesh vs Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he resisted 6-D BFR?
He has resistance to all the hax listed on his profile on an 8D level because of his authority. That includes BFR and Durability Negation, yeah.
Didn't someone say it's range is the moon or other characters?
The "Moon" was referring to the MoonCell which is accepted as an 8D structure. BB merged with it and Gilgamesh defeated her using Enuma Elish and his mythological mystic code (which is tied with his authority).
Having a temporal dimension and faster than it is 2 different things.
I'm aware, but this structure serves as a basis for people who scale above it, that's why I mentionned it.

I'm not seeing how Wally can win this, he cannot damage Gil and the latter can just obliterate the whole place alongside Wally whenever he wants to.

He has resistance to all the hax listed on his profile on an 8D level because of his authority. That includes BFR and Durability Negation, yeah.

The "Moon" was referring to the MoonCell which is accepted as an 8D structure. BB merged with it and Gilgamesh defeated her using Enuma Elish and his mythological mystic code (which is tied with his authority).

I'm aware, but this structure serves as a basis for people who scale above it, that's why I mentionned it.

I'm not seeing how Wally can win this, he cannot damage Gil and the latter can just obliterate the whole place alongside Wally whenever he wants to.
Can't even interact with Gil Even though he's 2xImme he still has no chance against the seventh scripture and 8D dura anyway he gets Gil without even Ea

So you have scans how they Scales above it and is it in speed?

If it's to an 8-D space in the moon then no proof it affected an entire 6-D space time.

If gilgamesh has resistance to BFR then Wally has no Wincon and a stomp.

Just fix gilgamesh up with 1-C characters next time.

This specific space is within the MoonCell, which was surpassed by Gil. But whatever, I don't want to develop more about that since it doesn't matter.
If it's to an 8-D space in the moon then no proof it affected an entire 6-D space time.
What ? Enuma Elish has an 8D potency and its specific characteristic (at full power) is to affect the entirety of space-time, like it did in Iskandar's reality marble. It's energy will just spread across all of space-time and thus get rid of Wally because of infinitely superior AP.
Yeah, he does.
Tell that to the OP, though this was supposed to be "fun and games".

Me when I personally wanna wank him, saw a past thread almost happened but deemed outlier.

Durability has nothing to do with Durability negation for crying out loud.

Durability negation has nothing to do with durability plus why did you make this match up if you knew,this is a spite match.

Has no reason not to if the character is physically 3-D.

Immeasurable doesn't deal with tiers currently Low 1-C Immeasurable can be faster than Higher levels of other Immeasurable.

His faster than her
Low 1-C, possibly 1-C, higher with Enuma Elish Gilgamesh 6D or 8D Ea has nothing to do with his 8D

Lifting Strength: Class K (Comparable to Martha who stopped a s]peeding train, Achilles who stopped a rolling 300 ton jumbo jet, and Asterios who swam carrying the 100-150 ton Golden Hind galleon ship while injured) | Immeasurable (Should be comparable to Kiara)
Striking Strength: Island level (Comparable to his Attack Power), Island level+ to Small Country level with Gate of Babylon (Comparable to his Attack Power) | Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Kiara Sessyoin and BB in close combat) 3D body Is only fgo Gilgamesh or anime Gilgamesh

BFR and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: Can resist Medea's teleportation. ten crowns is 8D subjective reality so I don't think Wally can ignore these Also no not every temporal dimension inherently grants scaling when stacked two temporal dimensions don't increase the distance linearly neither does it increase the length of the temporal dimension linearly inherently too

Last edited:
Low 1-C, possibly 1-C, higher with Enuma Elish Gilgamesh 6D or 8D Ea has nothing to do with his 8D

Lifting Strength: Class K (Comparable to Martha who stopped a s]peeding train, Achilles who stopped a rolling 300 ton jumbo jet, and Asterios who swam carrying the 100-150 ton Golden Hind galleon ship while injured) | Immeasurable (Should be comparable to Kiara)
Striking Strength: Island level (Comparable to his Attack Power), Island level+ to Small Country level with Gate of Babylon (Comparable to his Attack Power) | Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (Kiara Sessyoin and BB in close combat) 3D body Is only fgo Gilgamesh or anime Gilgamesh

BFR and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: Can resist Medea's teleportation. ten crowns is 8D subjective reality so I don't think Wally can ignore these Also no not every temporal dimension inherently grants scaling when stacked two temporal dimensions don't increase the distance linearly neither does it increase the length of the temporal dimension linearly inherently too
Gilgamesh isn't HDE on profile make a CRT on that, that he sees lower worlds as fiction.

Anyways this is a stomp since Gilgamesh resists all wally wincon, anyways this is fun and games 🗿 so no bother wally stomps with my ordinary life force.

Gilgamesh isn't HDE on profile make a CRT on that, that he sees lower worlds as fiction.

Anyways this is a stomp since Gilgamesh resists all wally wincon, anyways this is fun and games 🗿 so no bother wally stomps with my ordinary life force.
Gilgamesh Have a durability 8D and a Lifting Strength 8D💀 and you said that a 5D can beat he are you serious?

Gilgamesh Have a durability 8D and a Lifting Strength 8D💀 and you said that a 5D can beat he are you serious?
8-D has nothing to do with durability unless ones existence is on the 8-D level. He's right in the fact that Gil doesn't have Higher Dimensional Existence in his profile so let's not act smug and arrogant as **** despite you both being in the wrong.

The dimensionality makes it a stomp in favor of Gil, but i'm pretty sure the wiki still allows for Cosmic scaling (11-D and above.) via the speed force but I'm also sure DC is going through a revision rn.

Wally washes automatically since Gil is uber gay and comes from a shit verse like Fate.

The dimensionality makes it a stomp in favor of Gil, but i'm pretty sure the wiki still allows for Cosmic scaling (11-D and above.) via the speed force but I'm also sure DC is going through a revision rn.
I'm pretty sure even with the revisions, the Speed Force is just Low 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back