• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach "The Key" = Light-Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Key" travel method Yhwach use to travel between dimension. Is scale here:http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22583 Based on the conversations in-chapter, and assuming the distance was actually travelled, it took Yhwach and Co at least two minutes to traverse the distance between Seireitei to the Royal Realm.

G016

Vdvve
3gdfgd
4vfbdgb
5vsdfvfdvd

Ichigo took 9 hours and 15 minutes to reach the Seireitei from the Royal Realm - 555 minutes. 555/2 = 277.5 In other words, "The Key" that took Yhwach and Co to the Royal Realm had a speed 277.5 times faster than Ichigo's traveling speed.

Multiply that by the speed gotten for Ichigo's feat: Mach 526.7 x 277.5 = Mach 146,159 = 49,736,446.1 m / s Here is light-speed: 299 792 458 m / s

This means Yhwach's method of travel to the Royal Realm is 16.6% light-speed.

Relativistic Bleach

Is this calcualtion valid for the technique or not?

No it's not and just take my advice on this remove this thread. If I keep on talking here the MHS+ speed stats on the bleach profile might get removed. And that isn't something I want. Since it was so hard for it to get accepted in the first place...

Even do it was calculated in a Naruto forum and accepted there. lol Something tells me that the mayority on this websites downgrades Bleach so much, are they really so afraid that they need to cut their powers so drastically.

I quoted this from Yhwach.

P.S. We are talking about a technique not characters speed. I also see people don't read before comenting and i thought i was the rude one.

Do seriously want me to downgrade the damn series now. Alright fine do ya know where the MHS+ speed stats for most of the Top Tiers come from...

Hm... 2014... versus 2015... Let's check the date for the OBD... 2015... And how many months has it been since this "accepted" calc came... 14 months ago... Hm... Strange.

So another speed calc for Bleach even though there's literally no proof how high the Soul King Palace is in the sky?

Anyway, that was simply a technique that seems like the FTG in Naruto so I don't see how this is applicable for Yhwach's speed.

Exactly I'm talking about the "technique speed." "Not the character", the calculation even says that it doens't applys to them. I wanted to know if the technique speed is valid or was it a bad calculation.

I wouldn't mind it Non-Bias. He's trying to look behind all the corners of the OBD to see if he can get something. But he isn't checking the source. Since Yhwach before the absorption was closer to Ichigo, he would have been somewhat on par if not superior to him, but that still only gives him MHS speed either way.

@ Ryuu - And you're gonna piss Schut off, he's a hardworking guy... You screw with the animal, don't be afraid to get bitten.

I'm talking about the "technique speed." "Not the character", I wanted to know if the technique speed is valid or was it a bad calculation.

I'm not talking about any character here.

the tittle even says: Yhwach "The Key" which is a technique.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
@Ryuuzakiscorpio: Just answer my question dude do ya know where the MHS+ speed stats for most of the Top Tiers come from...
No, I don't know why do you think, I'm asking in the first place?

I just asked a simple question. But it looks like someone is having a bad day.

Technique Speed is not the same as a character Speed.

Also this was a technique that Jugram used on Yhwach's command. It has nothing to do with him except that he created it.

It doesn't matter because all the god tiers scale to Ichigo with an At least MHS. Ichigo is the most solid calc they have, even if they don't know the distance between Ichigo's ability to move from the Seirei to the Royal Palace, they got it from the time it takes to normally get there, to the time it took Ichigo to get there and calculated it.

They have also added more profiles like Soifon's as it was relatively empty when I last saw it, actually.

@Davy0: I just don't see how speed calculations can be made with no distance stated. I still don't understand how Yhwach and Mimihagi are Sub-Relativistic based on that. Speed calculations are more impressive if a distance is stated after all. Yhwach's best speed feats are from fighting against Ichibei almost equally before The Almighty kicked in. Almost meaning that Ichibei was knocking him around whenever he wanted, which means that it's like you said he's MHS.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio: I wouldn't even know where to begin with that calc since I'm not a calcer lol. I just don't understand why things can be calculated with little to no knowledge regarding something. Therefore I can't really judge it.

@Ryuuzakiscorpio: Just answer my question dude do ya know where the MHS+ speed stats for most of the Top Tiers come from...
I wouldn't mind knowing this. Some characters did look suspicious in speed (stats in general really), but I didn't feel like addressing them all.

I getcha Nonny, then again I'm not a calculator. They used someone else's calculations in-universe to get Ichigo's current speed and by extension the top tiers speeds. Ichigo drastically cut that distance with his movement speeds and mastery over flash steps, and that's what they calculated. In what amount of time did he take to get to where he needed to. That's why the relativistic calc would make no sense, as Ichigo was at least capable of fighting somewhat on par with Yhwach in his Shikai Mode after getting to the Royal Palace in that span of time. It's a teleportation technique as you stated.

Sigh I can't believe I'm actually doing this but... the MHS+ speed stats are from this actually. I'll explain. According to Tenjiro it would take a week for Ichigo in his normal speed to travel down to the Soul Society. Now we say that Ichigo's normal speed here should be mach 29 as even before going to the RG he was mach 29 in shikai.

Now Yhwach explained that when Ichigo came down the barriers which guarded the soul palace would remain open for 6000 seconds. And we took 6000 seconds as the highest timeframe for Yhwach, Jugram, etc to travel to the Soul Palace.

Time taken by mach 29 characters to travel the distance is 1 week or 604800 seconds. Divide that by 6000. 604800/6000 and we get 100.8.

Now we know that Yhwach and Jugram are at least 100.8 times faster than mach 29 characters. And they're speed = mach 29 X 100.8 which is mach 2923.2 or MHS+. This is how the MHS+ speed stats came into being.

But we left out one thing. We assumed that Yhwach and the others physically traveled the distance which is a wrong assumption. Now think what would happen if it was the technique which Yhwach and the others used to travel the distance. Hmmmm... well I'll make this brief. The MHS+ speed would be completely removed from all Bleach profiles which have it. Because no one actually traveled the distance in 6000 seconds or less (besides Mimihagi).

I knew of this for several months now I simply didn't bring it up cuz I love bleach but now...

I could've just left without saying this but we're currently trying to regulate the wiki better and I'm just sick and tired of dealing with bleach.

All Bleach haters can rejoice. I've officially left the Fandom which supports bleach...

Sigh I can't believe I'm actually doing this but... the MHS+ speed stats are from this actually. I'll explain. According to Tenjiro it would take a week for Ichigo in his normal speed to travel down to the Soul Society. Now we say that Ichigo's normal speed here should be mach 29 as even before going to the RG he was mach 29 in shikai.
Now Yhwach explained that when Ichigo came down the barriers which guarded the soul palace would remain open for 6000 seconds. And we took 6000 seconds as the highest timeframe for Yhwach, Jugram, etc to travel to the Soul Palace.

Time taken by mach 29 characters to travel the distance is 1 week or 604800. Divide that by 6000. 604800/6000 and we get 100.8.

Now we know that Yhwach and Jugram are at least 100.8 times faster than mach 29 characters. And they're speed = mach 29 X 100.8 which is mach 2923.2 or MHS+. This is how the MHS+ speed stats came into being.

But we left out one thing. We assumed that Yhwach and the others physically traveled the distance which is a wrong assumption. Now think what would happen if it was the technique which Yhwach and the others used to travel the distance. Hmmmm... well I'll make this brief. The MHS+ speed would be completely removed from all Bleach profiles which have it. Because no one actually traveled the distance in 6000 seconds or less (besides Mimihagi).

I knew of this for several months now I simply didn't bring it up cuz I love bleach but now...

I could've just left without saying this but we're currently trying to regulate the wiki better and I'm just sick and tired of dealing with bleach.

All Bleach haters can rejoice. I've officially left the Fandom which supports bleach...
I don't blame you. The bad taste in your mouth will probably never clear up because it's such a difficult verse to scale in terms of legitimate calculations or so I've seen and been told. But we already talked on this.

Well I don't honestly care about this anymore if anyone wants to downgraded the Bleach speed stats using what I just said then go right ahead cuz I sure as hell ain't doing it...

As for the calc. Randomly assuming the timeframe to be 2 minutes is questionable besides that the math is correct....

@ All Bleach wankers and fanboys: You guys wanna attack me well go right ahead. I have enough fire power to nuke all ya...

So only MHS, we gonna follow the calc that OBD used or... It's up to you Schut, you and some others gave the calc, you can take it away.

Don't come to me with things regarding bleach anymore anyhow the speed stats would likely be At least MHS (for Jurgam, Pre-Soul King Yhwach and others besides Ichigo) or Unknown.

You can take this up with Antvasima or the other admins if ya want. I may have missed some things so we should get more input for this from the community.

I'm currently stacked with work... you probably know this if ya have already seen all the things on the projects section of my profile page...

Mhm. I've already sent a message to Ant, and he'll reply, I agree with you to wait for more input as well.

Thanks for the compliment. And I appreciate that but I doubt I'll be needing any help on that. The only people who can actually break my defenses even slightly are the other admins and a few other notable users. And they sure as hell ain't gonna be attacking me....

And you know what this isn't the only downgrade (for bleach) I know about. There's still a few more but that's a story for another day...

I respect your honesty, Ziel.

However, this thread currently serves no purpose, so I am closing it. If it needs to be reopened, another staff member may do so.

Let's wait with closing it a little please.

Anyway, I have a hard time remembering all of the different tasks that I have been involved in here, but I thought that the MHS+ statistic came from Ichigo travelling the distance from the Soul King's palace much swifter than he used to be able to do? Is this incorrect?

Othervise, if this strictly applies to Yhwach travelling the distance, and we don't know if he used a teleportation technique, I agree that somebody should probably start a separate forum thread about this, which may lead to a downgrade. We must try to be accurate after all.

Ohnonononono. It came from Ichigo going up the tube and surpassing the time given to him that he could travel. It was the low-ends of MHS, but still MHS mind you.

As Non-Bias said, we didn't even get a distance of which they were traveling, it all came from the word of mouth of the characters (I forget who stated it).

Tenjiro said that it woul take 1 week for Ichigo to travel down to the Soul Society (We assume Ichigo's normal travel speed to be mach 29 which as I've said already is the stat for Post Timeskip Shikai Ichigo). Ichigo did it in 9 hours and 15 minutes which resulted in Mach 526.7 for his speed. This is what was used for inserting the MHS stat on Post-RG Training Ichigo.

The MHS+ stat is from the whole Yhwach and Co travelling the distance in 6000 seconds or less...

Okay. Then I would appreciate if you, or somebody else, would remove the + sign from all Bleach characters affected by this.

You always want to be solid with your proof. I understand you calculator guys, and how you go about your way of doing things. But somethings, Word of God and Feats themselves are the only real ways of justifying what a character can accomplish. But this may just be my own bias on said things.

@Antvasima: I'll remove the + signs while I go about fixing the profiles.

Well there is still a way to keep the MHS+ stats. I wonder if anyone will bring it up...

So anyone wanna know the other potential downgrades...

(Laughs and falls back) You gotta be kidding me... Shall we just go back to the OBD and look at what they got and place them in, or is this gonna get ugly?

1) Don't rely on the OBD too much. They hate bleach more so than I hate abusive female leads....

2) Some of the calcs in the OBD are different from here. For example OBD has the Seireitei at less than 67 km (there isn't a calc for it there this is the reason why) while here 67km is accepted as the low end size.

3) The bleach stats are currently both very lowballed and wanked here. I don't wanna explain on this.

4) Do ya still wanna know the other potential downgrades...

1) Good reason for it, but understandable from your account.

2) Understood.

3) If you explain it thoroughly, maybe the Bleach community won't try to create a ruckus.

4) Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back