• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Hax Downgrade (small)

I suppose Yhwach didnt gain any powers from Mimihagi or the Rei-O either going by that logic. Something clearly doesn't add up. Also the Almighty had received massive upgrades after absorbing the Rei-o and Mimihagi so using the argument that base Almighty Yhwach not being able to see Mimihagi doesn't hold up whenever it got much more potent after he absorbed the both of them.

Yhwach got an improved Almighty after he abosrbed Mimihagi and his Dad...What his old Almighty couldn't do has no meaning here.

Also that makes no sense here, will you say Soul King has none of the powers of his literal organs as well?

every part of the soul king has a different ability. absorbing them gives him their abilities.

absorption from buu doesn't equal the absorption from yhwach.

yhwach absorbed mimihagi, and his almighty became even stronger, so it's pretty much a buff for the almighty.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Literally nowhere is this stated, nor is this anything like omnipresence..
Does it matter if its not like omnipresence? Its an example of how state of being abilities cannot get absorbed. Omnipresence is just one of them.

It really doesnt need to be stated because its common sense. Acasuality is not an active power, its something thats naturally apart of your existence. Like I said before, you cannot choose to not exist in the past and future and then suddenly choose to exist in them.

and the improved almighty is literally proof, that he did gain his absorption, same with the black shit & eyes surrounding his body. and the very fact that he's the lichpin of existence now.

Stagnation Governance: Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbiosis with whatever being it is attached to

weird that mimihagi was able to utilize this with ukitake

but yhwach absorbing him, doesn't get it

makes sense.

Jvando said:
Is Ukitake acasual...?
he stagnated his disease, so it didn't progress, but didn't regress either, with other words utilizing his powers

this ability also makes him acasual

which yhwach absorbed.

He's right. You don't exist in the future, you don't exist in the future. There's no bypassing that. It's not a matter of overcoming resistance, it's a matter of either faulty logic, bad writing, or misinterpreting an ability. And given having your ability work on yourself (without something like attack reflection coming into play) is never a qualification for something like this, it's either the first or the last thing I said.

agree with the OP for different reasons. Absorption shouldn't change Yhwach's state of being. Acausality is a state of being. To further what I mean, Buu absorbing Gotenks didn't make Buu a Saiyan.

Except he did, he's passively keeping the bleach reality together which is a state of being ability that the SK has and Yhwach now has after absorbing him.

But more importantly, Almighty couldn't see Mimihagi. Yet you claim that Almighty can work on Yhwach.

Irrelevant, his Almighty improved after absorbing his dad.

then there is no reason why mimhagi was able to stagnate the disease of ukitake. since that same power is what makes him acasual.

the soul king was acasual as well, and with mimihagi not being part of him anymore he's not acasual anymore.

zangetsu isn't yhwach , it's just how ichigo's quincy powers manisfest as yhwach is the descandant of all quincies

mimi hagi was type 2 accasual , yhwach absorbed it and gained all of his abilities

yhwach could still himself from the future meaning he can see something supposed impossible , that's just prove the power of the Almighty

"Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbiosis with whatever being it is attached to."

If the bold is just be the ability Yhwach gained from absorbing Mimihagi, then he doesn't necessarily have to be acasual to do that right? It just sounds like Causality manipulation which is what Yhwach might have actually gained from absorbing Mimihagi and not its State of being (Acausality)

Ghuttsu said:
Stagnation Governance: Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness, it can prevent whatever that tries to change or develop from happening. Mimihagi can accomplish this via symbiosis with whatever being it is attached to
Actually, I have to ask after reading this a second time. How exactly does Stagnation mean you dont exist in the past or future?

And I want someone to give me a good explanation of this before I say anything more on this point.

@Sigurd, I already said in hindsight the absorption thing was dumb on my part. But Yhwach absorbing his dad doesn't get him past this as this isn't a matter of improving an ability, it's a matter of a legitimate contradiction. It's like saying your soul hax improving allows you to soulf*ck a chair.

The real cal howard said:
@Sigurd, I already said in hindsight the absorption thing was dumb on my part. But Yhwach absorbing his dad doesn't get him past this as this isn't a matter of improving an ability, it's a matter of a legitimate contradiction. It's like saying your soul hax improving allows you to soulf*ck a chair.
Except in the series the SK is stated to be a being of contradiction?

And in Bleach you can soulfuck a chair so yeah.

mimhagi was once a part of the soul king, if you didn't know.

once mimihagi was removed, so was his acasuality. same with all his other parts.

messing with the soul of object just mean that in that verse , objects have souls , how is that a contradiction?

@The real cal howard

mimhagi was once a part of the soul king, if you didn't know.

once mimihagi was removed, so was his acasuality. same with all his other parts.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Kukui
Read the CRT.
I did and after noticing issues with Acasuality Type 2 in general, Im now not seeing what Stagnation has to do with Acasuality.

Because how does not evolving or advancing mean you dont exist within the past or future?

Not advancing means you're stuck in 1 point, you have to add up all the evidence not just random bits and pieces. It was decided he fit the definition word for word.

Watch this end up like abstract existence type 3, characters fit word for word but not adding it because apperently the defintion was wrong although never changed.

The point isn't that the chair has a soul. Nor is it in Bleach you can soulhax a chair.
in bleach , soul are composed of reishi

everything in soul society is composed of reishi

so yes , you can technically soul hax a chair in bleach as they are composed of the same thing

Man its funny because I could have sworn you said the same thing in the Mimihagi thread only to be debunked. Yhwach couldn't view nor fate hax Mimihagi because he only exists in the present given he governs Stagnation. Mimihagi doesn't regress or evolve hence why Yhwach needed to absorb him rather than going for his typical precog and fate hax. The novel and Manga straight up tells him this Kukui. Yhwach couldn't view his future and after Yhwach absorbed him the Book of the End couldn't mess with his past and Orihime couldn't use her causality manipulation on Yhwach or the SK.

You clearly 100% missed the point of what Cal was saying considering the technicalities you are pulling.

Also no you can't soulhax a chair in bleach

And not advancing and being stuck in one point does not make you a type 2 acasual

Back