• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Elevates Vandenreich Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a calculation on take5forum by an individual by the name of sephy, and the high end result was Planet, so my request is self explanatory here. The equation was accepted by the site, so it possesses a certain degree of legitmancy, and I analyzed it myself and its checks out.

Lina Shields said:
What is the timeframe used for that feat though? I have my doubts if it uses an assumed timeframe.
He did use an arbitrary timeframe most manga feats mainly require that

You will need to ask the calculation group members to take a look at this.

The result of that calc seems to be 5.3 exatons, which is listed at Multi-Continent level here in this forum.

@Akuto: T5 actually states that any assumptions in regards to timeframes for calculations are rejected. I think that we have the same rule in regards to assuming timeframes as well.

Edit: Found this.

[B]Once known as sephy[/B] said:
a high end using mimihagi's speed would give us 73 zettatons, planet level...XD

Should I post this calc in a blog or something?

Since it already exists elsewhere, it may be better to just post a link to it in a specific content revision thread, and then ask the calculation group if it is better than our current version.

Yeah i'm sure this won't fly. The guy wants to use mimihagi's speed. Which on T5 is a timeframe of like 5 seconds..

Our Mimihagi speed timeframe is 20 minutes. Our vandenreich feat timeframe got 2.78 minutes.

Also it tuck the time it tuck ichigo group to open a door. just think does it take 5 seconds to open a door. or 20 minutes. like come on i would love to meet the person it takes 20 mintues to open a door.

this is what happens in the manga yhwach does the power ichigo opens the doors and its done. lol how do you get 20 minutes from that.

Yeah, theres no need for any calc member input here. I'll save all parties here some time and just close it.

Planet level result is most certainly wrong as it uses FTL speed to calculate kinetic energy.

The same thing will happen if we use 5s (which we never will), we will have FTL speed for the elevation and the feat will be of Unknown AP as there would be no way to calc it.

Illuminati's calculation is better for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back