• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach low 2C upgrade ? + small revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dfg05

He/Him
Alright so first I’ve read Yhwach’s page and there are some things I don’t understand.
That large star tier should be at least multi solar since yhwach passively held the three realms together, and there’s no denying Soul Society contains a lot of stars :

It’s undeniable that those stars are contained in SS since it’s surrounded by Garganta, which is completely opaque and doesn’t contain any star

And it could even be argued to be high 3A considering the anime directly states Muken is infinite, and so does the novel but anyway.

That was only for the large star level thing. Now I think there might be a possible low 2C meta for Yhwach.
We know that thanks to his Almighty, he can see the future outcomes like they’re grains of sand, and changing the future means jumping from one grain to another :

And we also know he can change and rewrite the futures :

Which would imply he’s either switching from one timeline to another (unlikely) or he’s replacing the main timeline with one of the outcomes, that he can also freely rewrite. This would imply he’s affecting an entire timeline by being able to replace it with another one, that he could significantly affect as well (by rewriting it). That would be low 2C.

It would also be consistent with previous statements and feats, such as Aizen destroying Kototsu, which was stated in the data books to have control over space and time:

or monster Aizen’s higher dimensional statements, that said Ichigo is in a higher dimension than him and we know Yhwach at least scales to TS Ichigo who’s as strong as mugetsu :
https://imgur.com/a/QuOoTof

Thats it, maybe all of that was garbage but i think it’s too consistent for it to be, also that would make both Aizen and Ichigo low 2C as well since Ichigo cut Yhwach in half and Aizen’s KS worked on him, which implies hes relative in reiatsu.

Last edited:
The best way to possibly argue for low 2-C IMO is how the Garganta encompasses other (finite) space-times like the Dangai while the Garganta also being infinite.

Bro like we've literally seen these arguments 10^19583495 times, and Yhwach literally has "possibly low 2-C environmental descruction.
Yup. Honestly not much there can be done for Bleach when it comes to tier 2. Unless TYBW anime somehow changes something and gives evidence to remove that possibly into just low 2-C.

It would also be consistent with previous statements and feats, such as Aizen destroying Kototsu, which was stated in the data books to have control over space and time:
literally a completely disconnected idea, idk what consistency that works for.

You mentioning BS higher dimensional statements is literally a completely disconnected idea to low 2-C environmental destruction too... There is also literally a discussion rule against that.

@Dfg05 Just to let you know now, what you're talking about is already covered in the profile of Yhwach for his fate manipulation. The hax itself is treated as 2-A while his physical stats don't scale cause All-Mighty is a hax based power.

If you really want to try and make a proper upgrade, I recommend checking with the bleach discussion board in our general discussion cause our members there could have something cooking up in regards to an upgrade of this level.

For now, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back