• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Creator God Versus The Overseer of the Digital World, Dragon did say these two would not get along If they ever met.

- Both are 2-A

YHVH: 0

Yggdrasil: 0

King Yggdrasil
YHVH

I make the assumption this is with Yggdrasil's 2A lowball, in which case, I feel YHVH can win via voice of god and a speed advantage as it's omnipresent.

Bump for this battle between The Golden head of Mr.Clean and the Computer/robot/Plant thing.

Basically he regenerated from not only being erased, but reality being erased as well. Pretty much the exact requirement from the regen page.

@Matthew

Yggdrasil restored itself after All Delete deleted the timeline and all the concepts within before completely restructuring reality.

It is also considered to be beyond the concept of death and can resurrect itself as many times as necessary.

People say that SMT doesn't have High-Godly Regen even though the high-end endures even after the Amala Network and the concept of time are erased. >_>

Matthew Schroeder said:
People say that SMT doesn't have High-Godly Regen even though the high-end endures even after the Amala Network and the concept of time are erased. >_>
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Amala_Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEudV31xQR0

a Place where Infinites Universes (if not more) are Born and deaths every moment By Kagatsuchi itself who is the Concept of creation and more *****.

one head of YHVH>>>Kagatsuchi in All and hav his insta conceptual Kill by word

@Extreme

Recovering from death is resurrection not Regenerationn.

Plus, existing in a realm where universes are being born and destroyed every second does not correlate to Kagutsuchi unless he himself is completely erased and returns.

@Rep Correct me if i wrong, But recover from death its not only resurrection (which every demon in SMT posess) it's olso Regenerationn and depend of the level, even in a conceotual or beyond Dimensions (the last is not the Case here)

Kagatsuchi is the "real" were Universes are Born and Death whit his existence itself

de Hig Ranking Demons can regenerate even if you erase it with the universe or more and even you "Kill permanently" a demon, de Demon will reuturn to the The Expance as a Data/Information.

The Point here is Kagatsychi is one of the most weakest avatars from YHVH Itself, even a Head if far more Powerfull than Kagatsuchi at his peak.

in perosnal, for my, its posible a Bucle for better feats for both but i think that YHVH by Insta Kill of Voice of God can take this and his Buff/Debuff.

PD: sry for my Bad Grammar, im t rying to write correctly and use better words :s

@Extreme

There's no indication that Kagutsuchi resurrected himself at all, he explicitly stated that he would perish.

Regardless, we can't scale up abilities like this from my experience.

If he does so in combat, then sure.

Reppuzan said:
@Extreme
There's no indication that Kagutsuchi resurrected himself at all, he explicitly stated that he would perish.

Regardless, we can't scale up abilities like this from my experience.

If he does so in combat, then sure.
because (well I think) Denmifiend Kill him once and for all, but well, there is a theori that apears in DDS1 in the final

from scale? is not a think whitch every High-end ranking demon posess

Back