• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same hax that nulled YHVH and as far as Stephen's explanation and Lucifer's talk goes every human has it regardless of power lvls. It's a consistent hax.

Not saying he wins here via using it. Just that yeah, it should work given the chance.

A Messiah's Observation is described as the Axiom itself observing the World through their eyes, they can do by themselves what would normally take entire civilizations of Humans having their perception of something being changed throughout years.

FateAlbane said:
It's the same hax that nulled YHVH and as far as Stephen's explanation and Lucifer's talk goes every human has it regardless of power lvls. It's a consistent hax.

Not saying he wins here via using it. Just that yeah, it should work given the chance.
Nanashi nulled YHVH as a 2-A or as 1-C.

Every human has it does not mean it cant vary when you literally become dimensional levels above normal humans.

No feats then?

Observation doesn't increase with raw power, that is not how it works at all. A Messiah already has innately powerful Observation, which, like I said, works directly through the Axiom's influence and is described as it observing the World through their eyes.

Ultima Reality said:
Observation doesn't increase with raw power, that is not how it works at all. A Messiah already has innately powerful Observation, which, like I said, works directly through the Axiom's influence and is described as it observing the World through their eyes.
I mean. If what I read is true, then nanashi nulled the hell out of everything in the game and didnt fight anyone, right? If his observation starts out as 9D capable of nulling YHVH

@Pachi The funny part is that he kind of did. On the "nulled the hell out of everything in the game" bit.

The point where you are mistaken is that the potency is Higher-D, yes but observation's method of working in battle in this key doesn't consist of "I look at you and you're now a pixie".

It consists in a passively added effect of noping regen, immortalities and other such powers that would prevent people from dying when they are killed to whatever Nanashi does.

FateAlbane said:
@Pachi The funny part is that he kind of did. On the "nulled the hell out of everything in the game" bit.

The point where you are mistaken is that the potency is Higher-D, yes but observation's method of working in battle in this key doesn't consist of "I look at you and you're now a pixie".

It consists in passively noping regen, immortalities and other such powers that would prevent people from dying when they are killed.
I mean.

I seriously mean. Why is that a reason to win. When people always pulls "Nanashi via 9D PNull" it looks like he is WF or that it makes your opponent be incapable of fighting. That only allows Yggdrasil to be killed. Fine, nanashi can win, does not mean he wins.

PaChi2 said:
I mean.

I seriously mean. Why is that a reason to win. When people always pulls "Nanashi via 9D PNull" it looks like he is WF or that it makes your opponent be incapable of fighting. That only allows Yggdrasil to be killed. Fine, nanashi can win, does not mean he wins.
It isn't. lol (Or at least not in the sense of "insta-wins by saying nope as soon as the match starts"). Hence why I said "he can win given the chance" instead of "he wins". If people pulled that for you in them keys bellow then yeah, they lied. It doesn't make the opponent incapable of fighting, but it surely makes sure they can be killed and not come back.

"Nanashi can win, does not mean he wins." is exactly what I was saying.

Thinking any SMT vs Digi 2-A match won't eventually fall into bigger infinity territory is all just a feeble dream. ovo

Anyways, what are Ygg's options?

Does it have a bigger wall of infinities What solid means it has to put Nanashi down past the "Dagda pulling a Khorne if things goes south" barrier?

PaChi2 said:
Schnee One said:
Why Yggdrasil over Lucemon?
You see, now I even more skeptical about accepting Low 1-C erasure in Lucemon.
But he doesn't. He has Low 1-C power based off his Sin of Pride. I.e his Sin Powers and Immortality are based around a Low 1-C concept. Not his Erasure. Let's not mention that Lucemon's avatars are specifically stated to be extensions of his power, but I digress. Only thing that could be considered Low 1-C Erasure is Karma.

iirc Nanashi doesn't even have 1-C Immortality until he himself becomes 1-C. Nor does he have High Godly (this is the stuff me, Ultima and Sera have talked about off site). Nasashi has Observation, but that doesn't mean he will use it off the bat. It is his main option for victory here though.

Ygg himself has the likes of Reformat and the Summoning of beings like Ogudomon or other characters, There is also Ygg's absurd Precog as well in which she instantly knows and calculates all possibilities, And unless Ygg is feeling like Nanashi is gonna be like a protector of the Digital World or some ally to the Digimon, I doubt she's gonna feel suicidal and let herself just die. So she will know exactly what to do. There is also the fact that she will know that Dagda exists and likely send an Avatar after him. Also, Ygg can summon other Avatars of herself. Not gonna even touch AP here.

@Dragon Nanashi's immortality is based on Dagda bringing him back to top condition, rewinding, etc. Not on Nanashi himself regening like the demons, but as Zach said Dagda does have the regen and Immortality so Yggdrasil still has to get through that in some way.

Observation here works more as some sort of passive effect added to whatever Nanashi does meaning "no regen or immortality and other stuff that would make you unkillable".

Regardless and as I said above,

this is why I mentioned the whole "it will fall into bigger infinity territory regardless of what we argue", because the only way to determine what is more likely to happen first is by defining who is higher in the scale of 2-A.

Lb6

@Fate

I actually kinda just addressed that later in the thread. So HA! ovo. In all seriousness, Ygg would know this via calculating all the possibilities so she's know better than to try and kill them, but rather seal them. There is also reformatting that could likely....reformat Dagda or something. lol

Well yeah, hence why Observation makes it so Ygg is not unkillable here.

Oh boy....

Wsp-1713-infinity

So I'm willing to bet that this is for that "Strongest of Every Tier" thread. You realize that we're gonna have to make a Lucemon vs Ygg fight one of these days right?

@Dragon I have no idea tbh, I just came here to clarify on the Observation thing.

I'm not following that thread, really.

You see, now I even more skeptical about accepting Low 1-C erasure in Lucemon.
But he doesn't. He has Low 1-C power based off his Sin of Pride. I.e his Sin Powers and Immortality are based around a Low 1-C concept. Not his Erasure. Let's not mention that Lucemon's avatars are specifically stated to be extensions of his power, but I digress. Only thing that could be considered Low 1-C Erasure is Karma.

People really say that Lucemon has 6D erasure.

Well they are now wrong. He has Low 1-C Pride hax and Immortality. Maybe Karma which is a grabbag of things (BFR, Sealing, Erasure, etc). Regardless, Lucemon going lolErase is not 6-D. Unless proven that his Erasure is in fact the exact same erasure his True Form uses.

Why are you counting Gar's vote, Pachi? That reasoning 100% ignores the centerpoint of "who has the bigger scaling." which is a massive unknown.

Like it or not, it's not something we can outright ignore or pretend isn't there since it could turn the table entirely for either right or left.

Until that is determined, votes for either side don't really mean a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back