• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you can come up with a proper comparison about whose infinity is higher, I will gladly hear it.

Meanwhile, I will just count what I have. Welp.

I vote they both lose because blah blah hax OP blah blah strongest of every tier blah blah stakes blah blah childish rant

That translates to ignoring facts about the match for convenience. It's like taking two 1-As who may have entirely different levels of transcendence to Baseline 1-A and saying "Let's, for convenience's sake, ignore how strong they are compared to their opponent and their own tier as a whole."

At which point we could get things akin to Nyarlathotep beating Shub Niggurath simply because we would be saying "yolo scaling of tier doesn't matter".

FateAlbane said:
That translates to ignoring facts about the match for convenience. It's like taking two 1-As who may have entirely different levels of transcendence to Baseline 1-A and saying "Let's, for convenience's sake, ignore how strong they are compared to their opponent and their own tier as a whole."

At which point we could get things akin to Nyarlathotep beating Shub Niggurath simply because we would be saying "yolo scaling of tier doesn't matter".
As I said, if you can get the comparison, please, Im all ears.

The comparison not being here doesn't mean anyone in the thread can act like it doesn't exist and count votes while ignoring it.

FateAlbane said:
The comparison not being here doesn't mean anyone in the thread can act like it doesn't exist and count votes while ignoring it.
Boi. Im not planning on adding this. Im not planning anything. Just discuss it without taking AP into consideration, if you dont want to, please, leave.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wew lad. Alright peoplez, I think we better take it down a notch.
For the record, as badly worded as that was, Im 100% cool.

@Pachi I never said you were...?

Also not sure why you're telling me directly to leave the thread or something when my point was very much adressing the match.

But I'll take your advice, sure. Good luck with the thread.

FateAlbane said:
@Pachi I never said you were...?

Also not sure why you're telling me directly to leave the thread or something when my point was very much adressing the match.

But I'll take your advice, sure. Good luck with the thread.
I didnt tell you to leave. I told you to leave if you didnt want to discuss this without the AP. I want as much SMT input as I can get.

I just want to avoid the unnecessarily long and prone to get to nothing SMT vs Digimon 2-A scaling

But PaChi, you're effectively ignoring one of the decisive factors of the matchup.

Why shoumd Fate argue for Nanashi just with hax and not AP scaling?

ALRF said:
But PaChi, you're effectively ignoring one of the decisive factors of the matchup.
Looks at every match with speed equalized

In this case the thing that can make the fight unfair for both sides instead of Speed is AP. I dont understand the big deal of getting rid of the unnecessarily long 2-A infinity scaling fight to make things more simple. This is not going to get added.

Speed =/= AP

Character with low ap but hax can win against someone with high ap and hax. Speed makes any factor useless (unlexx hax is passive)

Again it's to you unnecessary but its a huge part of the thread discussion to know which one wins. But since this is just you curious about who win ignoring that particular stat and this won't get added, i see no harm

"Speed =/= AP

Character with low ap but hax can win against someone with high ap and hax. Speed makes any factor useless (unlexx hax is passive)"

? I think you didnt get my point.

In both instances we ignore a deciding factor in who wins. In this battle speed is absolutely irrelevant. AP is not, but getting into who is > who is a pain so I'd rather equalize AP amd call it a day.

Can we now focus on who wins in this particular scenario? Plz

Wew, did I missed his promotion or something. ovo

Im a green purist now. Praise as I have Colour manipulation.

Wanna vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back