• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Mortal Kombat CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get it on.

Havik should get Resistance to Clairvoyance since Ermac was unable to identify him when Mileena asked him to, implying that Ermac should have Clairvoyance ability like a crystal ball.

The following people should get Damage Boost via Chi Manipulation from their MKDA Konquest mode lore (this applies to their OG timeline keys) Quan Chi, Kenshi, Sonya Blade, Kenshi, Kano, Kung Lao, Nitara and Frost (If she ever gets a profile, sheesh)

OG Timeline Scorpio should have Resistance to Corruption (or maybe Transmutation idk) for being able to safelly dwell in the 5th plane of the Netherrealm which is stated to twist any being into a monster from Drahmin's MKDA Konquest Mode lore. Also OG Scorpion should get Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (in the Netherrealm) since Quan Chi's powers and fighting skills were removed plus his magical strength was weakened when he entered the Netherrealm

"The torturous environment of the 5th plane of the Netherealm can twist any being into a vicious monster. Such is the story of Drahmin, the Oni Tormentor. Once a mortal man, he was banished to this unforgiving realm and forgotten for ages. He is no longer the being he once was."

"Quan Chi emerged in Outworld to find himself inside a large stone structure. He felt his powers returning and used them to decipher the hieroglyphs on a large sarcophagus. He was amazed to discover that he had stumbled upon the tomb of the long-forgotten Dragon King and his undefeatable army."

"As Quan Chi's magical strength returned, he slowly regained the fighting prowess drained from him during his time in the Netherealm. The fighting style Escrima was one of his first skills to reappear."

Raiden should get Air Manipulation since it's stated that he can "harness the invisible power of wind"

"Raiden can harness the invisible power of the wind to Shove a blocking opponent away from him. Push Jax 5 times with Raiden's Shove move."

Sub-Zero should get Accelerated Development since he was able to master a series of attacks that would take longer for others to master.

"Excellent. Even the Lin Kuei warrior, Frost, was unable to complete that combo. But now you must progress to learn the kind of attack combination that makes Sub-Zero a formidable foe. You must combine all three of Sub-Zero's fighting styles into one long Style Branch combo."

This all seems good.

I'd also add Damage Boost to Jax he can enhance himself to create shockwaves (this isn't the metal arms btw)

OG Smoke and possibly Noob should get Corruption from turning Lin Kuei into dark reflections of themselves (Smoke uses this in character)

Jax should have it too, I just forgot to put it.

But only Smoke gets Corruption and not Noob since we only see him doing that, and Noob just gave him that power. Plus when Smoke corrupts someone they gain new powers so Noob and Smoke should get Power Bestowal

I mean it's a similar thing to what Quan did to Noob so I think it's fair to say Noob can do it (especially when Noob taught Smoke to do it)

Also Kota gets shape shifting and empowerment in the new game (jaguar form and blood magic)

Hellbeast1 said:
I mean it's a similar thing to what Quan did to Noob so I think it's fair to say Noob can do it (especially when Noob taught Smoke to do it)
Also Kota gets shape shifting and empowerment in the new game (jaguar form and blood magic)
Proof? For Noob teaching Smoke the technique

Also I think I need to list the MK11 abilities here, only Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Raiden have their MK11 abilities in their profiles rn

MK11 and others abilities

Kano

Kotal Kah

Liu Kang

• Aura from his MKX intros where he is literally on fire
Kung Lao

Cassie Cage

• Aura via b1tchin bubble
Jade (Mortal Kombat)

Jax (Mortal Kombat)

Skarlet

• Transmutation via her brutality where she turns you into blood before you explode
  • Damage Translation with blood ritual
  • Aura with red mist
Kabal

• Limited Flight with slight gas
Johnny Cage

Noob Saibot

Honestly Kronika may be a glass cannon with 2-A AP, because having a physically 2-A character is very unlikely.

Also nice Borderlands pfp

Yeah but his intro shows him pulling the handle out of his chest first, then he stabs into his back when he holsters it

Plus the sickle wasn't on his back in the first place

I think it's just it trying to show that he's moving so fast to the point where's invisible to the eye, also can we really use animations łike that?

Well that's like saying we can't use super moves for calcs

Real talk tho, they don't contradict anything about the character and are pretty realistic for what a character is capable of

Resistance to clairvoyance seems too speculative.

Damage boost and resistance to corruption seem fine.

I don't see why Scorpion should scale from the properties of the Netherrealm.

Air manipulation seems fine.

Learning faster than normal is not enough to get Accelerated Development.

I suppose that most of the character specific abilities seem fine, but I am the wrong person to ask.

The Netherrealm effects should at least be mentioned somewhere in his profile, so that others would know what will happen if Scorpion sends them there.

Antvasima said:
Transforming into a jaguar is just Transformation, not Shapeshifting.
His entire body turns into a jaguar tho which is shapeshifting

Transformation is "the ability to transform parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form" while shapeshifting is "the power to transform and reshape the form of one's body"

Only being able to transform into a single or a few forms is transformation, and being able to freely transform into anybody, like Shang Tsung, is shapeshifting. We keep limited and free transformation as separate abilities.

Resistance to corruption is probably fine. Power nullification is probably not.

BFR is probably fine, and you can mention that Netherrealm has that effect on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back