• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet, another Iron Man power addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how that's regen

Yes, you're assembling the parts together, but the parts do not regenerate damage Dealt, they simply assemble together similar to a mode kit

It falls more under reconstruction than Regenerationn.

The damage deal is only for each individual piece, but the whole armor can reassemble with that unless is something severe.

Btw, thoughs about the other abilities?

Which is reassembling, not Regenerationn, IMO that's not really a notable thing for the profile

Information analysis instead of Precog, rest is fine

Pretty sure is notable, this would also directly scale to Mark L, since is composed of nanites, it would get rid of said damage issue.

I have seen other characters getting precogntion from just simply "knowing what the opponent is going to do" thing. Minor Precognition is very fair if you think about it.

That's not Regenerationn, that's the suit reconstructing itself.

Except it never sees what's coming next, it analyzes what Steve is doing and counters it.

Regenerationn is just the body reconstructing itself really

I think it should count if specified in function. Maybe Limited Regenerationn as well.

He only implanted computer chips on himself to control remotly the armor through though, that is it.

I agree with Gar on it not being regen. Its also not applicable if Tony is wearing the suit since it breaking apart means he does as well.

I also don't think that counts as regen. If he gets hit with a bomb that was to blow up his armor, it's not gonna perfectly break it on the exact lines where it's intended to separate.

Those levitating lasers have little rockets on them but magnetism is fine due to the other scene.

Everything else looks good to me.

Okay then, I will remove Regenerationn then.

But, I still think that the reconstruction it's worth to be laveled as some ability.

I don't know if its an ability but you could probably list in notable techniques that his armor can be operated in fragments.

I'd say you're good to go ahead with editing the file.

I personally think that we should have a page for "Re-Construction", which is basically reassembling from being divided into pieces, but not being able to re-crate those pieces, differing as such from Regenerationn.

But I digress.

DMB 1 said:
I personally think that we should have a page for "Re-Construction", which is basically reassembling from being divided into pieces, but not being able to re-crate those pieces, differing as such from Regenerationn.
But I digress.
I seconded this.

Woki@ Can you unlock the profile then?

DMB/Vel@ I already removed Regen, reconstruction sounds to specific.

It's far from being as specific as you think. Many fictional characters have a similar ability.

No I can't unlock the profile because I am a discussion mod. Ask a content mod or admin.

"statistic amplification" should be removed because there is already absorption.

transforming and forming a weapon is not stat amp.

The first one is part of his electricity absorption, which allowed him to briefly fight Thor.

Second is not just creating weapons, he can increase his speed, like when he chased Ebony's spaceship.

Forcefield Creation must be removed tho.

Newendigo said:
The first one is part of his electricity absorption, which allowed him to briefly fight Thor.

Second is not just creating weapons, he can increase his speed, like when he chased Ebony's spaceship.

Forcefield Creation must be removed tho.
for inreasing his speed, its part of "transformation". amplicaton is simply evolving oneself entirely in combat. different things

The fact that an application of another ability doesn't mean anything, Transformation is an application of his Nanotechnology, and said Nanotech is one from Technology manipulation.

The abilities stays

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back