• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Composite-Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure we dont allow composite real life profiles anymore. Composite Tree was taken off from the wiki for example

First Witch said:
Im pretty sure we dont allow composite real life profiles anymore. Composite Tree was taken off from the wiki for example
That is correct, yes. I should probably close this thread.

Yeah, it sucks to see effort being wasted but rules are rules and this rule makes sense. You can follow Composite Tree to JBW though, just so the effort isnt going totally to waste

It is outside of our focus of the wiki. We try to avoid real people and hypothetical fan creations.

Both Insects and Humans are the most prominent Species on the planet, I think a Composite-Insect would be fine.

Composite Human is only here because its a staple in the vs battles community (As a whole, not the site alone). Composite insect dosnt have that cult status i fear

So, since the question has been answered, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back