• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ON HOLD) Dead Composite Profile fights Cancer. (Cancer (Cells at Work) vs Composite Human (Real World))

There's still the ambiguity on the size of characters in the Cells at Work series.

I've seen threads turn around from being lost. Don't call this a lost until you're actually and reasonably sure.

Like, you're not even going to look up an illustration or something on cancer or wait on Keeweed? Skin cancer cells in IRL do exist.

There's still the ambiguity on the size of characters in the Cells at Work series.

I've seen threads turn around from being lost. Don't call this a lost until you're actually and reasonably sure.

Like, you're not even going to look up an illustration or something on cancer or wait on Keeweed? Skin cancer cells in IRL do exist.
Look, cancer from CAW isn't a skin cancer and CH would have even less problem removig cancer from It's skin

I really don't see how cancer can win (I also made a GQT about CAW size)

vvv
I mean, he technically could fight something human size, his whole goal would kill a human. It’s just that his verse mechanics don’t really translate over well to how an actual body works (and verse equalization doesn’t work for living in blood because they can actually drown). Funnily enough I think the biggest problem is that he’s strangely extra small for a cell, so actually cells that can attack him are like buildings to him and they can all instantly kill him since they suck up threats and dissolve them. That’s the true size problem.

We'll assume that the cells are like buildings. Cancer does have the capacity to encapsulate an entire cell since cancer's abilities have worked on entities that are buildings to him. It's just that at that point, he would need to work more like a virus, something cancer hasn't done.

I know I'm not a fan of the verse, but does the verse have reasoning or evidence of the characters being small enough to see IRL cells like how we see buildings? Can we get a visual or any equally good evidence to confirm this stomp?

know I'm not a fan of the verse, but does the verse have reasoning or evidence of the characters being small enough to see IRL cells like how we see buildings? Can we get a visual or any equally good evidence to confirm this stomp?
I have no idea, I think there isn't even evidence that they are actually cell size other then the name "cells at work"

I have no idea, I think there isn't even evidence that they are actually cell size other then the name "cells at work"
Names can be deceiving; they can be there for the purpose of gaining attention rather than intentionally meaning something like this.

I guess we'll have to wait for supporters or Keeweed. But I'm not sure if Keeweed knows either.

Contacting supporters should do the job here.

Actually... there is a evidence that opose cell size

saibou4-1.jpg

This a IRL parasite vermin... and I think I don't need to explain that this character holding a spear thing isn't cell sized compared to that worm

well... the irl thing lacks eyes but this is probable the most 1 to 1 creature/character/monster to their IRL counterpart

Actually... there is a evidence that opose cell size

saibou4-1.jpg

This a IRL parasite vermin... and I think I don't need to explain that this character holding a spear thing isn't cell sized compared to that worm

well... the irl thing lacks eyes but this is probable the most 1 to 1 creature/character/monster to their IRL counterpart
I'll wait 2 days after this post. If there are no counterarguments until then to not make this thread a stomp, you can make/prepare another suggestion on my tournament.

Sorry for being gone a while. I had exams throughout the last couple of days. It would be weird though if all the characters in cells at work were within a cm range (like .1 or so) when I’m pretty sure there have been times they have been comparable in size to tiny resources real cells use. Though I guess it runs into the problem on if cancer is too big then CH can literally just punch him, and if he’s too small he’ll die from exposure to the outside world as he isn’t a cell really made to resist uv rays already.

Probably a stomp.

I saw the question and answer thread and I feel like this falls under how we treat hallow knight. Nothing in game says they are small at all, but since they are bugs we just treat them as small anyways. Similar to cells at work, but this time we do got a bit more things to compare them to, the cell materials and parasite, it’s just that the size would be hilariously inconsistent with those things.

I saw the question and answer thread and I feel like this falls under how we treat hallow knight. Nothing in game says they are small at all, but since they are bugs we just treat them as small anyways. Similar to cells at work, but this time we do got a bit more things to compare them to, the cell materials and parasite, it’s just that the size would be hilariously inconsistent with those things.
I mean, hollow knight character are literaly the bugs, bees, beattles, praying mantis etc and they even use needles as weapons, while in cells at work they are humanoid in a settig that don't resemble a actual human body, In hollow knight we have hints of their size much more consistently then in cells at work that the character for the most part don't even resemble ehat they represent IRL(at best red blood cells hat's resemble the blood cells but that's It)

I have 3 calcs that I have been waiting 4 to 6 be evaluated, I have It done alread but I will not post any more calcs untill thouse are revised.... sorry
Will continue waiting. Though if the tournament's end nears 40 or more matches... I'll still continue waiting.

Back